What's up with Twitter?

I have been trying to get banned from there for the past 24 hours and they won't ban me, I have been using every vulgar word possible
Many of the people that enforced Twitter’s TOS have been let go, so of course it’s going to descend into a cesspool. In time it’ll be no better than 4chan, unless Musk gets his head out of his arse.

Many of the people that enforced Twitter’s TOS have been let go, so of course it’s going to descend into a cesspool. In time it’ll be no better than 4chan, unless Musk gets his head out of his arse.
I love it now I can flame the fuck out of people, it's hilarious ripping apart meathead and the rest of the liberals

New rules at twitter. Software engineers no longer allowed to work from. Don't come in you are fired. They may have to work 80 weeks to save the company. So says Musk.

I have been trying to get banned from there for the past 24 hours and they won't ban me, I have been using every vulgar word possible
I hope the thing is shutting down because of a mutiny

Twitter will only have room for “extremely hardcore” employees who put in long hours at high intensity, the company’s new owner Elon Musk told staff Wednesday morning.
“Going forward, to build a breakthrough Twitter 2.0 and succeed in an increasingly competitive world, we will need to be extremely hardcore. This will mean working long hours at high intensity. Only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade,” Musk wrote in an email to employees.

Today companies say they can't find good workers. Companies are hiring. Yet Elon is threatening his employees and telling them they have to work longer hours? Fuck him. I hope they all walked out and twitter is twittering in the wind. Lonely servers no one is watching.

Who the fuck would want to work for this guy? I hope his space company goes bust because he's such a egomaniac. I liked him after SNL now I think he sucks. Now I don't want to see Tesla succeed I want it to fail. Way to go Musk.

Twitter will only have room for “extremely hardcore” employees who put in long hours at high intensity, the company’s new owner Elon Musk told staff Wednesday morning.
“Going forward, to build a breakthrough Twitter 2.0 and succeed in an increasingly competitive world, we will need to be extremely hardcore. This will mean working long hours at high intensity. Only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade,” Musk wrote in an email to employees.

Today companies say they can't find good workers. Companies are hiring. Yet Elon is threatening his employees and telling them they have to work longer hours? Fuck him. I hope they all walked out and twitter is twittering in the wind. Lonely servers no one is watching.

Who the fuck would want to work for this guy? I hope his space company goes bust because he's such a egomaniac. I liked him after SNL now I think he sucks. Now I don't want to see Tesla succeed I want it to fail. Way to go Musk.
It took me like 30 hours,but I finally got banned for like 12 hours and I wasn't really banned my 3 followers can see my posts but no others

Twitter employees didn’t “ work”. They played all day getting free food and drinks and then hanging out on the roof. That is…when they actually showed up.

Gw an Obama are on it

sjsjsjjsjsjsjjsjs.jpeg

dkdkjdjdjdjdjdjjd.jpg

Twitter employees didn’t “ work”. They played all day getting free food and drinks and then hanging out on the roof. That is…when they actually showed up.
Here it is everyone!!! Notice every time a corporation fucks with employees, USMB Republicans always side with the corporations. No surprise.

Reminds me of how you guys demonized unions right before you sent all those high paying manufacturing jobs overseas.

Musk should move his operations down south to a red state where all the workers are intelligent and love to work long hours.

Here it is everyone!!! Notice every time a corporation fucks with employees, USMB Republicans always side with the corporations. No surprise.

Reminds me of how you guys demonized unions right before you sent all those high paying manufacturing jobs overseas.

Musk should move his operations down south to a red state where all the workers are intelligent and love to work long hours.
No one sent those jobs overseas accept the consumer, you know that

No one sent those jobs overseas accept the consumer, you know that
Not true. Ford was making record profits in 1999 but they were also paying record profit sharing. They were manufacturing in America. It wasn't consumers who attacked unions. It was corporations and Republicans who assaulted unions in the 2000's.

Yes, if an American corporation is allowed to go make their shit in Mexico and ship it here duty free to sell it to us, yes my friend, the corporations will move to Mexico every time. Because corporations only care about profits.

So it was Republicans who allowed corporations to move overseas. Hell, I remember Bush even gave companies going overseas tax breaks. He didn't tariff them. He gave them tax breaks to help them with the move.

Not true. Ford was making record profits in 1999 but they were also paying record profit sharing. They were manufacturing in America. It wasn't consumers who attacked unions. It was corporations and Republicans who assaulted unions in the 2000's.

Yes, if an American corporation is allowed to go make their shit in Mexico and ship it here duty free to sell it to us, yes my friend, the corporations will move to Mexico every time. Because corporations only care about profits.

So it was Republicans who allowed corporations to move overseas. Hell, I remember Bush even gave companies going overseas tax breaks. He didn't tariff them. He gave them tax breaks to help them with the move.
Demson helped them in 1988 they had robotic robots spraying themselves,the qc and Ford sucked

Demson helped them in 1988 they had robotic robots spraying themselves,the qc and Ford sucked
That's what Republicans told us back then when they started their war on American unions. Because those blue collar workers were the highest paid blue collar workers in the world.

They probably still are.

Today Ford employees only make $10-$34 hr. I knew guys in the 90's who were pulling in $100K with overtime.

Forum List

Back