What's up with Twitter?

That's what Republicans told us back then when they started their war on American unions. Because those blue collar workers were the highest paid blue collar workers in the world.

They probably still are.

Today Ford employees only make $10-$34 hr. I knew guys in the 90's who were pulling in $100K with overtime.
Yeah I heard that, young girls in south Carolina are making a 100 grand a year making drills

Yeah I heard that, young girls in south Carolina are making a 100 grand a year making drills
They deserve it. You know why? Because they got it.

Same way my brother, a VP of HR for a Fortune 500 company is worth over $1 million dollar a year. And his hispanic female boss just left to go work for another company for $4 million a year. If the people at the top are worth this much, I don't see why people at the bottom working overtime aren't worth $100K.

Who's being overpaid?

And don't forget. Paying that woman $4 million dollars a year is going to raise the price of the product they sell. I don't ever hear Republicans complaining about that cost being passed on to the consumer.

Who the fuck would want to work for this guy?
Somebody willing to work for their living instead of being on corporate welfare.

I know you Moon Bats are lazy as hell and think that you are owed an easy life but that ain't reality.

Somebody willing to work for their living instead of being on corporate welfare.

I know you Moon Bats are lazy as hell and think that you are owed an easy life but that ain't reality.
Huh? So you want to work longer hours?

I want to work for a corporation just like you. But you want to stay in the office more than 9 hours a day? Weird.

You know who stays in the office more than 9 hours? Management. My brother rose to VP of HR by staying late. But why am I gonna stay late? Fuck that. I'm just a worker bee. You want all of us to eat/life/sleep our work then pay us all what you pay the people who stay late. My brother makes over $1 mill a year.

What is corporate welfare? Willing to work for a living. I get that. But then you said, "instead of being on corporate welfare". What does that mean? You mean being a slacker at work?

I work harder than the guys who stay late. But I do it from 8-5. They pace themselves and have no lives to go home to clearly.

Huh? So you want to work longer hours?

I want to work for a corporation just like you. But you want to stay in the office more than 9 hours a day? Weird.

You know who stays in the office more than 9 hours? Management. My brother rose to VP of HR by staying late. But why am I gonna stay late? Fuck that. I'm just a worker bee. You want all of us to eat/life/sleep our work then pay us all what you pay the people who stay late. My brother makes over $1 mill a year.

What is corporate welfare? Willing to work for a living. I get that. But then you said, "instead of being on corporate welfare". What does that mean? You mean being a slacker at work?

I work harder than the guys who stay late. But I do it from 8-5. They pace themselves and have no lives to go home to clearly.

Stop being a lazy piece of shit.

If your place of work puts too much stress on you go work someplace else.

From everything I have seen those stupid Libtards at Twitter made it a bloated woke work place and spoiled the shit out of the workers. That is great if you are an employee but Elon is the new boss now and he don't play that game. So sorry for the snowflakes that got use to living high on the hog. Now it is time to really have to work for a change.

This is what happen when the Moon Bat shitheads banned the Babylon Bee. Kinda like the employee equivalent of "go woke, go broke", huh? LOL!

Stop being a lazy piece of shit.

If your place of work puts too much stress on you go work someplace else.

From everything I have seen those stupid Libtards at Twitter made it a bloated woke work place and spoiled the shit out of the workers. That is great if you are an employee but Elon is the new boss now and he don't play that game. So sorry for the snowflakes that got use to living high on the hog. Now it is time to really have to work for a change.

This is what happen when the Moon Bat shitheads banned the Babylon Bee. Kinda like the employee equivalent of "go woke, go broke", huh? LOL!

I've worked for places run by assholes like you and Musk. I don't like it. Not very pro worker. I think he's going to have problems with this company. It already doesn't make anything. Not sure why he bought it to begin with.

I take that back. Musk purchasing Twitter is the evidence I need that it doesn't matter how popular a left wing radio talk host is, conservatives now own all the AM talk radio stations now and they'd rather not make the money and keep brainwashing Americans via am radio.

They say right wing radio hosts reach a lot more people than Fox News ever can. It's not one guy anymore like Rush Limbaugh. It's a patch work of smaller stations.

In fact, 7 of these right wing radio hosts who were vocally anti vax, died of covid.

I think it's 7 now but this link will show you 5 as of Oct 2021.

I've worked for places run by assholes like you and Musk. I don't like it. Not very pro worker. I think he's going to have problems with this company. It already doesn't make anything. Not sure why he bought it to begin with.

I take that back. Musk purchasing Twitter is the evidence I need that it doesn't matter how popular a left wing radio talk host is, conservatives now own all the AM talk radio stations now and they'd rather not make the money and keep brainwashing Americans via am radio.

They say right wing radio hosts reach a lot more people than Fox News ever can. It's not one guy anymore like Rush Limbaugh. It's a patch work of smaller stations.

In fact, 7 of these right wing radio hosts who were vocally anti vax, died of covid.

I think it's 7 now but this link will show you 5 as of Oct 2021.
As an Engineering Director for an Aerospace company I had a few snowflake employees like you that thought they were entitled to the good life and I pay for it without them having to work much.

The sorry little shits didn't last very long.

Elon will not tolerate a welfare mentality from his employees. That is a good thing.

As an Engineering Director for an Aerospace company I had a few snowflake employees like you that thought they were entitled to the good life and I pay for it without them having to work much.

Elon will not tolerate a welfare mentality from his employees. That is a good thing.
Well some companies are not good places to work and some are. I've worked for both. I work very hard 8-5pm. Not sure what more you want out of me. Or why I need to work 10 hours. I work to live I don't live to work.

This is the great thing about being a salesperson. Good companies don't fuck with us. They don't micro manage. They can't. We'll leave if they do. And good sales people are hard to find.

I hope Elon's employees have no problem finding new jobs and the mutiny costs him. I'm rooting for the employees. I hope they unionize on his ass. Make him lose his ass.

I sell coordinate measurement machines. Most all of my customers are gone by 4pm. Who are you kidding? You're in manufacturing?

Some companies, probably yours, had a lot of turn over.

My brother's company treats their employees like shit. I wish I could tell you the company name. They are manufacturing but also technology. They don't treat their employees like most manufacturing companies do in Metro Detroit. Most people in manufacturing, especially auto, are overpaid. I love it. I've worked for non manufacturing companies and they treated all of us like shit. Even the sales people. Sure they treated the top 10% salespeople well but the bottom 80% they treated like shit and the bottom 10% got fired every year. That's the Jack Welch GE model.

1668714057926.png

Well some companies are not good places to work and some are. I've worked for both. I work very hard 8-5pm. Not sure what more you want out of me. Or why I need to work 10 hours. I work to live I don't live to work.

This is the great thing about being a salesperson. Good companies don't fuck with us. They don't micro manage. They can't. We'll leave if they do. And good sales people are hard to find.

I hope Elon's employees have no problem finding new jobs and the mutiny costs him. I'm rooting for the employees. I hope they unionize on his ass. Make him lose his ass.
It is hilarious to see you stupid snowflake Moon Bats get all butt hurt about Twitter.

Elon is so rich he has billions of "Fuck You" dollars and he used some of them to trigger you idiot Moon Bats.

LOL!

It is hilarious to see you stupid snowflake Moon Bats get all butt hurt about Twitter.

Elon is so rich he has billions of "Fuck You" dollars and he used some of them to trigger you idiot Moon Bats.

LOL!
I've worked for assholes like him. They make a lot of promises but don't deliver

Although the company is 100% owned by Musk, and it’s not possible to buy shares in it, he has said that ‘exceptional’ employees can still be awarded stock in the company.

Define "exceptional"? Assholes. And I don't want stock. I want pay, a 401K match and healthcare. And I don't want to work longer hours. Who does? I live on a lake. Maybe in the winter but certainly not summer.

The world’s largest ad agency, GroupM, has warned clients that buying ads on Twitter puts their brands at high risk of damage

Major brands – including General Motors, Pfizer, Volkswagen, Eli Lilly, and T-Mobile – had already pulled many millions of dollars of ads from Twitter ahead of the warning. Two other big ad agencies, Mediabrands and Omnicom Media Group, have also advised their clients to pull ads from Twitter.

So he likes this sinking ship he was just forced to buy? LOL Who's laughing now.

And besides. He's on the spectrum. He's too "exceptional"

Good luck selling twitter Elon. I think you are stuck with it. I can't wait for the next new popular platform takes over. Then he can go back to rockets and cars.

LOL!

Musk’s Twitter disaster could wipe another quarter off Tesla’s stock by year-end, warns Morgan Stanley​

LOL

Who's laughing now dummy? You republicans try to sell a turd as if it's a snicker bar.

I read this and it made me think of you as a director for an aerospace company. And here you are defending Musk's behavior towards his employees.

Elon Musk’s on-again, off-again quest to acquire Twitter has already cost Tesla shareholders a fortune this year, but the pain won’t stop there.

His chaotic reign over the social media platform has soured investor demand for Tesla stock so thoroughly that Morgan Stanley fears it could wipe another quarter off its value in the coming weeks.

Musk’s management style could deter consumers from buying his cars and predicted price cuts for its key domestic market.

And you were an engineering director? I guess Engineers should never run a company because you don't have a clue how to manage people.

Maybe your team worked long hours for you. I suspect Engineers do. But how much did you pay those engineers? I bet a lot.

The average Twitter salary ranges from approximately $96,439 per year for Program Manager to $247,875 per year for Software Engineering Manager. Average Twitter hourly pay ranges from approximately $15.43 per hour for Executive Administrative Assistant to $54.14 per hour for Curator.

OKAY, I would work extra hours to keep my job if I made over $100K.

Major stock holders at the car company are suing him actually.
Flash is defending Musk and saying it's the twitter employees who got fired who are wrong. They're just lazy. Of course they were doing just fine before he fucked up and overpaid for the company. Now he's probably going to impose pay cuts and ask them to work longer hours. Sounds very Republican of him.

But hey,

The average Twitter salary ranges from approximately $96,439 per year for Program Manager to $247,875 per year for Software Engineering Manager. Average Twitter hourly pay ranges from approximately $15.43 per hour for Executive Administrative Assistant to $54.14 per hour for Curator.

If they make this much, fuck them. I'm not going to cry for any of them except the Executive Admin Asses.

Musk’s Twitter disaster could wipe another quarter off Tesla’s stock by year-end, warns Morgan Stanley​

LOL

Who's laughing now dummy? You republicans try to sell a turd as if it's a snicker bar.

Twitter Employees: "Hey lets ban Elon Musk's favorite parody account, what could possibly go wrong?"

LOL

You stupid Libtards are really pissed at Elon, aren't you?

He was doing fact checks on lying Moon Bat bitches like Liz Warren.

You can't stand that, can you?

You think you can lie all you want, don't you?

Flash is defending Musk and saying it's the twitter employees who got fired who are wrong. They're just lazy. Of course they were doing just fine before he fucked up and overpaid for the company. Now he's probably going to impose pay cuts and ask them to work longer hours. Sounds very Republican of him.

But hey,

If they make this much, fuck them. I'm not going to cry for any of them except the Executive Admin Asses.
Here you go Sport

I hope the thing is shutting down because of a mutiny

Twitter will only have room for “extremely hardcore” employees who put in long hours at high intensity, the company’s new owner Elon Musk told staff Wednesday morning.
“Going forward, to build a breakthrough Twitter 2.0 and succeed in an increasingly competitive world, we will need to be extremely hardcore. This will mean working long hours at high intensity. Only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade,” Musk wrote in an email to employees.

Today companies say they can't find good workers. Companies are hiring. Yet Elon is threatening his employees and telling them they have to work longer hours? Fuck him. I hope they all walked out and twitter is twittering in the wind. Lonely servers no one is watching.

Who the fuck would want to work for this guy? I hope his space company goes bust because he's such a egomaniac. I liked him after SNL now I think he sucks. Now I don't want to see Tesla succeed I want it to fail. Way to go Musk.
I hate to break it to you but I would love to have an Elon Musk company on my resume.

Forum List

Back