What's The Stupidest Thing A Democrat Said Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dickhead buddy said it was a gun free zone, asswipe.

It was, only the armed Sheriff was allowed to have a weapon.

Wicked-S.jpg

"Trump", that's got to be the stupidest thing around to say right now.
HAH!!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Die201oVAAAvf7E.jpg

It was Iran's money.

Let it up to a fucking Trumpette to protect Trump when he trashed US intel & believed a murderous thug like Putin.

You area poor excuse for an American. If you are not cheering Nazis you're blowing Putin.

It's you Nazis on the left that blow Putin....

Remember obongo's love letter to Putin when he thought the mic was off?

Suck on that....

HAH!!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Die201oVAAAvf7E.jpg

It was Iran's money.

Let it up to a fucking Trumpette to protect Trump when he trashed US intel & believed a murderous thug like Putin.

You area poor excuse for an American. If you are not cheering Nazis you're blowing Putin.

Suck on that....
Don't throw facts in their face.....just swallow their bull shit.

If you had a fucki8ng brain, you would know the Florida school had armed guards. Guards out gunned because weaklings like you have to own n AR-15.

The school had one armed guard who has been shown to have been afraid to enter the building and chose to hide.
That's correct, he waited outside as did backup when they arrived. Too bad the sheriff hasn't been canned yet.
Purely because of politics.
He's friends with the right people.

If you had a fucki8ng brain, you would know the Florida school had armed guards. Guards out gunned because weaklings like you have to own n AR-15.

The school had one armed guard who has been shown to have been afraid to enter the building and chose to hide.
That's correct, he waited outside as did backup when they arrived. Too bad the sheriff hasn't been canned yet.
Purely because of politics.
He's friends with the right people.[/QUOTE

Perhaps if he wasn't out gunned.

You have to ,over these pretend heroes who say they would ave charged in when in reality, no one knows until it happens.

HAH!!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Die201oVAAAvf7E.jpg

It was Iran's money.

Suck on that....

hahahahaha

Obama was not talking to Putin .
'Funny chit when you assholes come running in with a post that is factually & obviously wrong.

HAH!!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Die201oVAAAvf7E.jpg

It was Iran's money.

Suck on that....

hahahahaha

'Funny chit when you assholes come running in with a post that is factually & obviously wrong.
Nope. You're technically right.
He wanted someone to relay a message to him instead.

After all, 'What difference does it make?'

Rape is a type of sexual assault in which penile penetration occurred during the assault. “Sexual assault” is a term used to describe unwanted physical sexual advances. These FOUR women in the article accused him of forcing himself on them when they did not want to be touched. And which one of these women “pulled out his dick and asked for sex”?

That is right. ONE rape accusation. You don't get to make up definitions of rape.

Exposing yourself & asking for sex is not rape. Not e en close. You are a total ass for suggesting they are the same.

When did I make up the definition of rape? Are you saying those incidents which didn’t involve penetration should be discounted?

Rape involves penetration while sexual assault involves unwanted advances without penetration—What's the difference between sexual abuse, sexual assault, sexual harassment and rape?

You’re so bent on proving me wrong that you make baseless accusations like I’m making up definitions when I’m not... and then labeling me an ass even though I’m not guilty of making up anything... leading me to believe I’m wasting my time with you—which I suspected would be the case when I first responded to you but I figured if I approached you somewhat respectfully (which not a lot of people do here) maybe we could have a civil conversation.

No. I said there was one rape accusation.

You redefined Rape when you included the other three accusationsto make a total of four.

If you don;t know what the fuck you are posting, you should really STFU.

So who cares that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted these women is what you’re saying? Yes I misspoke when I said “rape” in my initial response but nowhere did I try to redefine it, but rather provided the correct definitions of each term. One doesn’t have to be raped to be sexually assaulted and sexual assault is a crime, yes?

This all goes back to where I said that one woman accused Clinton of rape. You said I was wrong. Are you changing that assessment?

Sure. One accused of rape, two of sexual assault and one of sexual harassment.

HAH!!!!

NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!

Die201oVAAAvf7E.jpg

It was Iran's money.

Suck on that....

hahahahaha

You are lying again cock head....

obongo was sending a message to Putin

when he thought no one was listening.

We all know all of you libtards are all full of shit...

Everything the Democrats try seems to blow up in their faces.

Today's latest explosion will involve the "Cohen tape" allegations. What a bunch of jerkoffs!

YOUR POS President has to pay off women he has cheated with.

What a fine example you assholes put in the oval offce.

As a private citizen he can do what he likes in regards to that. I was certain all of "you guys" were all about what two people do behind closed doors is no ones business but their own? Certain.....

However, when they bring embarrassment to the highest office in the land, lie about, get impeached, fined 90k and get disbarred, that is an entirely different story.

Last edited:
This one is a doozy.....especially when you take onBenghazi into consideration:

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
Just what exactly do you think is stupid about that?
does it really need to be explained to you?
I seriously doubt your ability to do so.
she let an Ambassador be murdered, it was in the news for a long time.

good lord you did need it explained...
That's fake news.

This one is a doozy.....especially when you take Benghazi into consideration:

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
Is she really that brain dead? She just keeps sliding down the scale of most revolting Americans of all time. Fucking hypocrite loser. BLOOD ON HER HANDS

I love it., Your hero is a traitor and you assholes bring up Hillary Clinton. While Trump is thinking about turning over Americans to Russia.

That is some funny chit.
/——/ You calling Trump a traitor with zero evidence just shows your level of desperation and sheer panic. Keep up the good work.
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

This one is a doozy.....especially when you take Benghazi into consideration:

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
Is she really that brain dead? She just keeps sliding down the scale of most revolting Americans of all time. Fucking hypocrite loser. BLOOD ON HER HANDS

I love it., Your hero is a traitor and you assholes bring up Hillary Clinton. While Trump is thinking about turning over Americans to Russia.

That is some funny chit.
/——/ You calling Trump a traitor with zero evidence just shows your level of desperation and sheer panic. Keep up the good work.
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Trumpettes have no logic.

To say a document does not talk about collusion is nit the same as saying there was no collusion.

Today's latest explosion will involve the "Cohen tape" allegations. What a bunch of jerkoffs!

As a private citizen he can do what he likes in regards to that. I was certain all of "you guys" were all about what two people do behind closed doors is no ones business but their own? Certain.....

However, when they bring embarrassment to the highest office in the land, lie about, get impeached, fined 90k and get disbarred, that is an entirely different story.

Trump brings his past affairs & his lies aiout them to the Oval office. Paying hush money to silence people during a campaign is against the rules.

Trump brings his past affairs & his lies aiout them to the Oval office. Paying hush money to silence people during a campaign is against the rules.

Media is proof of what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back