What's the likelyhood of Trump being Impeached?

I say about 45%

As it stands today; zero.
Depends what is in the IC report when it is finally finished. Impeachment by the House rises slightly then.
Removal from office will remain a zero.

EDIT::: It also depends on how much smoke is coming out of the gun.
The Democratic house 25% chance right now if they get up to 100% he may be convicted. They need more charges right now I think. A lot of lawyers, and a lot of lawyers can be sticklers LOL.

Don’t be stupid. That goes for both you and House democrats.

I say about 45%
Zero %, and I am not being partisan. It will just NEVER happen. No crime was committed. Mueller's appointment was political. The Majority of The American People are against it.

But I urge, beg, The Democrat Party to do it, to try it. The President will have a Super Majority in 2020 because of this nonsense. If you don't believe that, take a look at what happened in The Senate. For the first time in decades, a sitting president gained Senate seats in a mid term year. I don't believe that has happened once in the past 60 years.

The Democrats have the majority in the House and all the votes they need to impeach. I'd say its near 100% since they have everything they need. Trump won't be removed though because the Republicans have the majority in the Senate. The House has the power to impeach the President. But then its up to the Senate to decide if he is removed from office. Clinton got impeached for far less than what Trump is being charged with.

The Democrats have the majority in the House and all the votes they need to impeach. I'd say its near 100% since they have everything they need. Trump won't be removed though because the Republicans have the majority in the Senate. The House has the power to impeach the President. But then its up to the Senate to decide if he is removed from office. Clinton got impeached for far less than what Trump is being charged with.
Then why would they bother?....Though Pelosi is borderline senile, she's still not stone stupid.

If 19 GOP Senators grow a pair & turn their collective thumbs down publicly on the Orange Feces Generator, the probability of the Idiot-in-Chief's impeachment approaches 100%!

You cannot even tell us what he is being charged with, dumbass! You couldn't list them if I held a gun to your head!

If they do ever come up with a charge, it will win a Pulitzer Prize for fiction!

Zero chance, and we have tards here who don't have a clue as to how the impeachment process works; House can 'impeach' all they want, but they don't handle the trial, the Senate does, for the info of the stupid morons who still think habitual felon Hillary is going to see the inside of the White House

The House decided Impeachment. The Senate decides whether the President gets removed. So impeachment is near 100% which is what the thread asked. Removal from office by the Senate is probably near 0 since getting the 67 votes needed in the Senate that is majority Republican would be too difficult.

You cannot even tell us what he is being charged with, dumbass! You couldn't list them if I held a gun to your head!

If they do ever come up with a charge, it will win a Pulitzer Prize for fiction!

Trump is already certainly guilty of violating Campaign finance laws by ordering hush money to be paid to two mistresses. Cohen's current prison term is due in part to those charges. The National Inquirer guy got immunity. Trump will be found guilty as well, the only question is how much prison time once he leaves office, unless he is able to make a deal are get a pardon from Pence if he resigns.

That is just the start and does not even touch his dealings with Russia, lying, and obstruction of justice by firing Comey.

:bsflag:@ everything they need. Progressively selective wording. Regressives like to play dress-up, it's in their collective head 24/7.

Now today we have this National Inquirer collusion with Trump today--that implicates Trump in other matters.
Trump was at August 2015 meeting about hush money payments, source says - CNNPolitics
"Source says"?

(CNN)Donald Trump attended an August 2015 meeting that federal prosecutors believe was central to a criminal scheme to violate campaign finance laws to help Trump win the presidency, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Another one of those CNN " unnamed sources", eh? I think that tells us all we need to know about the credibility of your link. LMAO

Cohen already has 3 years in jail in part due to this charge. Its a FACT. The guy from the national enquire is a second witness provided you think Cohen's word is not enough to convict Trump on this. Trump is guilty on this and will get jail time once he leaves office, unless he gets a pardon after resigning before the end of his term by Pence, or he is able to work out some type of deal.

If 19 GOP Senators grow a pair & turn their collective thumbs down publicly on the Orange Feces Generator, the probability of the Idiot-in-Chief's impeachment approaches 100%!

You don't need Senators to impeach a sitting President. Its the House where impeachment takes place, and you only need 50% margin for impeachment. The Senate is in charge of removing the President from office or not.

Trump is already certainly guilty of violating Campaign finance laws by ordering hush money to be paid to two mistresses. Cohen's current prison term is due in part to those charges. The National Inquirer guy got immunity. Trump will be found guilty as well, the only question is how much prison time once he leaves office, unless he is able to make a deal are get a pardon from Pence if he resigns.

That is just the start and does not even touch his dealings with Russia, lying, and obstruction of justice by firing Comey.
USeriousLOL.jpg

Currently there are 3 reasons to impeach Trump.

1. Under the 25th amendment he is unfit to hold this office.
2. The Emoluments clause in the Constitution
3. Obstruction of Justice in the firing of James Comey.
4. Trump is also complicit in a Felony that Cohen was found guilty of, (campaign finance violations) in the payoffs of Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

Now today we have this National Inquirer collusion with Trump today--that implicates Trump in other matters.
Trump was at August 2015 meeting about hush money payments, source says - CNNPolitics

For the COLLUSION part--go to this link, read one article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper (National Intelligence director) over one year ago. Watch 1 FOX NEWS video, and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.
Trump retweet's all those bastards that have committed treason against him.

image038-4.jpg

Nancy Pelosi has already stated that she will not seek impeachment without consent of the Republican Senate. But she is going to hold open public hearings & testimony regarding crimes committed, and at that time I imagine Senate Republicans will beg her to start impeachment proceedings.

There is also talk about the Justice Department changing their stance on inditing a sitting President, and from what we're seeing today, it's very possible that they will be challenged to do just that.

A good book to prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony is this:

s-l640.jpg

Frankly when the new Republican Senate is sworn in and they don't get a backbone & do something about Trump, there's not going to be too many of them left after 2020.
Those aren't reasons. They're perceptions

Then why would they bother?....Though Pelosi is borderline senile, she's still not stone stupid.

The damage it would do to Trump. Republicans did it in the 1990s with Clinton, even though the likelihood of getting 2/3s of Senators to remove him from office was tiny. High likely is an impeached President to win re-election? Certainly does not improve his chances of winning in 2020.

The best option for Trump is going to be to RESIGN and get the pardon from Pence. Resign, get the pardon, and then he can go back to his old life.

"Trump is already certainly guilty of violating Campaign finance laws by ordering hush money to be paid to two mistresses"

That has not been proven to be a crime. Nor was firing Comey a crime...Comey served at the pleasure of the President.

Forum List

Back