What's The Difference Between The Teabaggers and The Republican Base?

What's The Difference Between The Teabaggers and The Republican Base?

The Republican Base works for minimum wage or is unemployed.

The Teabaggers live on Social Security.

Now, do you care to speak like an adult or would you prefer to have others know that you are a shitstain?

I watch teabaggers being interviewed. How do you think they can afford to go to all those "rallies"?

And the Republican Base? They are like Joe the Plumber.

I'd like for the RWers, Republicans and Neo-Cons of the board especially to answer this one, but of course its open to anyone to answer.

I give up. What's the difference between Joe Montana and Hanna Montana?

Why not read this:

The Contract from America

1. Protect the Constitution
Require each bill to identify the specific provision of the Constitution that gives Congress the power to do what the bill does. (82.03%)

2. Reject Cap & Trade
Stop costly new regulations that would increase unemployment, raise consumer prices, and weaken the nation’s global competitiveness with virtually no impact on global temperatures. (72.20%)

3. Demand a Balanced Budget
Begin the Constitutional amendment process to require a balanced budget with a two-thirds majority needed for any tax hike. (69.69%)

4. Enact Fundamental Tax Reform
Adopt a simple and fair single-rate tax system by scrapping the internal revenue code and replacing it with one that is no longer than 4,543 words—the length of the original Constitution. (64.90%)

5. Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government in Washington
Create a Blue Ribbon taskforce that engages in a complete audit of federal agencies and programs, assessing their Constitutionality, and identifying duplication, waste, ineffectiveness, and agencies and programs better left for the states or local authorities, or ripe for wholesale reform or elimination due to our efforts to restore limited government consistent with the US Constitution’s meaning. (63.37%)

6. End Runaway Government Spending
Impose a statutory cap limiting the annual growth in total federal spending to the sum of the inflation rate plus the percentage of population growth. (56.57%)

7. Defund, Repeal, & Replace Government-run Health Care
Defund, repeal and replace the recently passed government-run health care with a system that actually makes health care and insurance more affordable by enabling a competitive, open, and transparent free-market health care and health insurance system that isn’t restricted by state boundaries. (56.39%)

8. Pass an ‘All-of-the-Above” Energy Policy
Authorize the exploration of proven energy reserves to reduce our dependence on foreign energy sources from unstable countries and reduce regulatory barriers to all other forms of energy creation, lowering prices and creating competition and jobs. (55.51%)

9. Stop the Pork
Place a moratorium on all earmarks until the budget is balanced, and then require a 2/3 majority to pass any earmark. (55.47%)

10. Stop the Tax Hikes
Permanently repeal all tax hikes, including those to the income, capital gains, and death taxes, currently scheduled to begin in 2011. (53.38%)

Democrat Party (phrase) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

"Democrat Party" is a political epithet used in the United States instead of "Democratic Party" when talking about the Democratic Party. The term has been principally used by conservative commentators and members of the Republican Party in party platforms, partisan speeches and press releases since the 1930s. The explicit goal is to dissociate the name of the rival party from the concept of democracy.

The word "Democrat" is not at all controversial, except when it is used as an adjective (as in "Democrat Party" or "Democrat Senator" or "Democrat idea"). In that case some Democratic Party leaders and non-partisan commentators have objected to the use as adjective.[1] New Yorker commentator Hendrik Hertzberg wrote:

:rofl:

So why do you think they try to insist people should not call the tea party the tea bag party?

Those who throw stones folks

No. One guy set up a website with the term.

The hundreds and hundreds of other tea party groups use the term Tea Party. Despite overwhelming evidence that Tea Partiers call themselves Tea Partiers, it's the Left that continues to obsess about sucking on men's balls.

Well there you go. You live by the "we are a completely decentralized movement with no leader" ethos; you die by it.

Oh yeah, other than that guy there were all the people with the "teabag congress before it teabags you" signs and the other people who insisted on mailing teabags to members of congress.

Watching you teabaggers to into a snit over simple semantics is hilarious.

Don't worry. We take you seriously. We really do.

Oh, and the teabaggers get really mad if you call them "teabaggers" and throw a little hissy fit. The new talking point if you dare use the term "teabaggers" is that you are a "shiteater". Because if they call you a "shiteater", which is lame, you might stop calling them "teabaggers" which really pisses them off.

I know it's hard, but try and live your life after being called such a nasty insult.

:lol:
So, why do YOU choose to use consistently a childish and classless term? Says a lot more about you than one who prefers not to hear it.

Because it pisses you guys off so much.

It's a rare thing that can make a whole group of adults cry like Nancy Kerrigan. I cherish such a magical word.

The teabaggers need to get some thicker skin if they have any hope of survival in the market of ideas. You guys should be thanking me for helping you to toughen up.

Oh, and the teabaggers get really mad if you call them "teabaggers" and throw a little hissy fit. The new talking point if you dare use the term "teabaggers" is that you are a "shiteater". Because if they call you a "shiteater", which is lame, you might stop calling them "teabaggers" which really pisses them off.

I know it's hard, but try and live your life after being called such a nasty insult.

So, why do YOU choose to use consistently a childish and classless term? Says a lot more about you than one who prefers not to hear it.

I am sure they think themselves exceptionally clever. In fact, it shows them as an ignorant bunch of 'group thinkers'. They have no individual thought. They are afraid to address the issue, so they resort to childishness. I have a term for the lefties.... I call them 'borg'.

Not that clever. You guys came up with it. We just choose to mock you over it.

What issues are there to address? Most of us are making legitimate points (the "contract from America" is a bunch of flowery language that says nothing in reality. the polls show that those participate in tea party events are overwhelmingly conservative, despite the claims to the contrary) that are simply being ignored by the teabaggers.

But hey, if you guys want to spend all your time whining about us making fun of your name, have at it.

So why do you think they try to insist people should not call the tea party the tea bag party?

Those who throw stones folks

The right's been throwing stones for years. How many snide names and terms have they come up with to deride the left?

Like all schoolyard bullies, they dish it out but cry incessantly when someone eventually punches them in the nose.

BTW, does anyone remember the right-wing outrage over the term "neo-con"? What was the claim? It was anti-Semitic?

Babies.

Last edited:

It's a rare thing that can make a whole group of adults cry like Nancy Kerrigan. I cherish such a magical word.

The teabaggers need to get some thicker skin if they have any hope of survival in the market of ideas. You guys should be thanking me for helping you to toughen up.

I know they do it to piss their fellow Americans off.

I was just pointing out to them that they are asking for respect that they refuse to give in return.

I have stopped using the term and will continue to refrain from using it.

I think they got the point already even if they refuse to in return act like adults.

I was just pointing out to them that they are asking for respect that they refuse to give in return.

I think they got the point already even if they refuse to in return act like adults.

But if you stop using the term, the teabaggers win.

I'd like for the RWers, Republicans and Neo-Cons of the board especially to answer this one, but of course its open to anyone to answer.

I give up. What's the difference between Joe Montana and Hanna Montana?

Why not read this:

The Contract from America

1. Protect the Constitution
Require each bill to identify the specific provision of the Constitution that gives Congress the power to do what the bill does. (82.03%)

I think that might itself require a constitutional amendment.

3. Demand a Balanced Budget
Begin the Constitutional amendment process to require a balanced budget with a two-thirds majority needed for any tax hike. (69.69%)

More constitutional amending, which is pipe dream territory. Ironically the tea partiers seem to love the constitution as long as they can amend it to suit the agenda of their faction.

4. Enact Fundamental Tax Reform
Adopt a simple and fair single-rate tax system by scrapping the internal revenue code and replacing it with one that is no longer than 4,543 words—the length of the original Constitution. (64.90%)

More amending? Maybe, maybe not. But one thing is certain, a new simple single rate income tax, unless it's accompanied by a huge exemption would RAISE taxes on probably at least a third, maybe more, of American families, mostly those of moderate income. Good luck selling that while you're simultaneously bitching about taxes being too high.

7. Defund, Repeal, & Replace Government-run Health Care
Defund, repeal and replace the recently passed government-run health care with a system that actually makes health care and insurance more affordable by enabling a competitive, open, and transparent free-market health care and health insurance system that isn’t restricted by state boundaries. (56.39%)

Good luck. Interesting that it's 'recent' healthcare, i.e., since the Democrats took power healthcare. But, no, the tea partiers aren't warmed over GOP'ers...noooooo....

10. Stop the Tax Hikes
Permanently repeal all tax hikes, including those to the income, capital gains, and death taxes, currently scheduled to begin in 2011. (53.38%)

Covered above. The tax system overhaul would result in tax hikes.

Come on people,

The right screams for a "balanced budget", except, they don't wan to cut Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment benefits or the Military.

STOP SPENDING................except what you spend on me.

Oh, and don't tax me.

But if you stop using the term, the teabaggers win.

There failed ideas are punishment enough for them.

according to the polls that came out this week, its pretty much the same rightwng extremist. seems they usurped whatever 'movement' was starting up.

i'm sure dick armey is very proud.

Yep they are just the activists in the republican party.
Yes, and promoted by Fox, who runs the republican party.

What's the fascination with "teabaggers?" (and hasn't the joke grown stale by now?)

What's the diffefrence between Bush haters and troofers?

It's safe to say ain't no tea partiers voting dem, tho if Bill C is correct, they may be offing some lefties real damn soon.

Good luck.

I'll continue to use "tea bagger" as long as Cons use "Democrat" party. I love saying John Boner too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back