What's The Difference Between The Teabaggers and The Republican Base?

Now will ANYONE on the right tell us the differeing views of the tea party and the republican party?

The Republican Party is an official political party which sponsors candidates.

The Tea Party consists of hundreds of local groups which are loosely affiliated without a national leadership group such as the RNC. It's a grass roots movement focused on limited government and fiscal conservatism, with the objective of holding all of government accountable. Some support GOP candidates or causes, but they are also very critical of the big government policies the GOP has promoted.

Oh, and the teabaggers get really mad if you call them "teabaggers" and throw a little hissy fit. The new talking point if you dare use the term "teabaggers" is that you are a "shiteater". Because if they call you a "shiteater", which is lame, you might stop calling them "teabaggers" which really pisses them off.

I know it's hard, but try and live your life after being called such a nasty insult.

:lol:
So, why do YOU choose to use consistently a childish and classless term? Says a lot more about you than one who prefers not to hear it.

I am sure they think themselves exceptionally clever. In fact, it shows them as an ignorant bunch of 'group thinkers'. They have no individual thought. They are afraid to address the issue, so they resort to childishness. I have a term for the lefties.... I call them 'borg'.

I thought that name-changing thing was clever in junior high. I rarely do it now. I think the only time I've done it here is with dogbert (I've used 'fragileegobert' and once used 'doggie-style'. I regret it. I call him 'doggie' from time to time, but mean nothing by it.) Otherwise, I think it's pretty childish - nothing clever about it.

Why do the people on the right call the democratic party the democrat party?

She won't google.

She'll ask someone for a link.

So it is OK for the right to use democrat but not alright for the left to use teabagger?

Democrat is an insult?

Well, that certainly 'splains the self-loathing inherent in many Democrat Policies.

The Republican Base works for minimum wage or is unemployed.

The Teabaggers live on Social Security.

The Republican Base works for minimum wage or is unemployed.

The Teabaggers live on Social Security.

Now, do you care to speak like an adult or would you prefer to have others know that you are a shitstain?

What's the difference between rdean and Schlitzie the Pinhead?

Schlitzie was much smarter and actually got paid for being a pinhead.

Funny how the right got all over the left with hopey changey rhetoric. Now they put their faith in the hopey changey tea party.

Poilitics is ironic sarcasm and those playing the game cannot se it.

Forum List

Back