What’s the Difference Between Democrats and Islamic Terrorists?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
image deleted

Nothing.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-6_13-37-44.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-6_13-37-44.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
image deleted

Nothing.

The day before the 2020 election, Roger Stone, the long-time Republican operative and ally of former President Donald Trump, said in front of a documentary film crew that he had no interest in waiting to tally actual votes before contesting the election results.

“F**k the voting, let’s get right to the violence,” Stone can be heard saying, according to footage provided by a Danish documentary film crew and obtained by CNN.

Now he's a terrorist. Right?

The day before the 2020 election, Roger Stone, the long-time Republican operative and ally of former President Donald Trump, said in front of a documentary film crew that he had no interest in waiting to tally actual votes before contesting the election results.

“F**k the voting, let’s get right to the violence,” Stone can be heard saying, according to footage provided by a Danish documentary film crew and obtained by CNN.

Now he's a terrorist. Right?
Oh wow, going thru the legal process to ensure an election was legitimate, how fascist!

I have a friend who was a big wig in the San Diego County voting, two main takeaway-
1. Democrats always sued when they lost. Always.
2. It is very easy to cheat if you’re not watched very well.

image deleted

Nothing.

The difference is, and I am not using colorful language or being facetious, I trust Islamic terrorists more than I do Democrats.

I really do. I trust terrorists more than Democrats.

I trust terrorists more because with them, you know where you stand. They will tell you they hate you, they will tell you they want to kill you, they will tell you they hate your country. They don't like, they don't hide their intentions, they don't play bullshit games. They are straight forward and to the point.

I respect them more than Democrats as well. Because they mean what they say and say what they mean. If they have a goal they will dedicate themselves to that goal because they are men of their word. They also have their moral code and their ideas and values and stick by their country through thick and thin.

Sure terrorists are awful awful people who do terrible things and need to be exterminated. But they are still more respectable and honest than most of the modern Democrats are.

You can have an enemy and still respect them.

Forum List

Back