What's old is new

Recce4

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2020
Troposphere
Formerly williepete, member since 2011. Couldn't log back on shortly after the new format kicked in. Kindly mod recommended I open a new username. I'll pm to ask that williepete is deleted.

Good to be a noob again.

No thanks for the doughnuts OldLady. The doc has be cutting back on carbs.

I'm now here Hossfly.

iu

Welcome back.....

(dammit, I thought changing the format would keep out the unwanted, but somehow they've gotten thru)

^^^that was a joke btw, so don't think you're really an 'unwanted'...…..or are you? who's side are you on anyway?? :biggrin:

Formerly williepete, member since 2011. Couldn't log back on shortly after the new format kicked in. Kindly mod recommended I open a new username. I'll pm to ask that williepete is deleted.

Good to be a noob again.

No thanks for the doughnuts OldLady. The doc has be cutting back on carbs.

I'm now here Hossfly.

iu

Welcome back! I was just going to admonish you for stealing your own avie! I was gonna suggest this:

Peace Bomber
1585435583302.png

Welcome back, Williepete, now Recce4. Look forward to seeing you pilot your ideas and glad you came back to USMB. I, too, joined in 2011 and was known as freedombecki until I had to take care of my husband's last 2 years on this planet. He was the best husband a girl ever had, and it took some time to adjust to a quiet house.

Forum List

Back