What's next since the Ds can't get 67 viotes in the Senate?

my question is will the current impeachment fight blow up before it even gets to the senate or after it does make it to the senate

as a sane and rational person who is a decent guy I, personally, think;

1. trump is a disgusting embarrassment to our nation!
2. trump supporters are a disgusting embarrassment to our nation
3. trump will NEVER be impeached

I think the vote to impeach will get around 52 votes in the Senate with five republicans voting in favor.

Is that something for Trump to celebrate?

1. The testimony against Trump is damning for his presidency
2. Even though it is not enough to get Republicans to vote for removal, it shows a Presidency that is out of control and abusing its powers
3. Trump will be a president who lost the popular vote and had both the House and Senate majority vote for his removal

Not something to celebrate in an election year

If Trump is exonerated, he's exonerated, even if its by a single vote. The matter will be settled that he's innocent.

However, I don't think that 5 Republicans will want to forfeit their careers. What would be the point?

There is no actual case against President Trump you know. Hearsay evidence isn't evidence. Witnesses that refuse to testify isn't evidence either.

"If Trump is exonerated, he's exonerated, even if its by a single vote. The matter will be settled that he's innocent"

exonerated merely means they couldn't prove he was guilty.

it doesn't prove he was INNOCENT.

kinda like;

hillary was accused or murdering thousands of people and selling babies out of pizza shops.

she was EXONERATED.

but you still believe she is guilty.......

I think the vote to impeach will get around 52 votes in the Senate with five republicans voting in favor.

Is that something for Trump to celebrate?

1. The testimony against Trump is damning for his presidency
2. Even though it is not enough to get Republicans to vote for removal, it shows a Presidency that is out of control and abusing its powers
3. Trump will be a president who lost the popular vote and had both the House and Senate majority vote for his removal

Not something to celebrate in an election year

If Trump is exonerated, he's exonerated, even if its by a single vote. The matter will be settled that he's innocent.

However, I don't think that 5 Republicans will want to forfeit their careers. What would be the point?

There is no actual case against President Trump you know. Hearsay evidence isn't evidence. Witnesses that refuse to testify isn't evidence either.
That’s the point

A vote won’t exonerate him from wrongdoing. It will only reflect an unwillingness to remove him from office.

Witnesses that refuse to testify are doing so because Trump will not let them. Same goes for documented evidence.

Trump will not come out of this impeachment a hero. People felt sorry for Bill Clinton having his personal life and marriage exposed.
They will not feel sorry for Trump

What's next since the Ds can't get 67 viotes in the Senate?

An 11 month smear campaign against Trump in the liberal media, same thing the House impeachment hearing has been about from the start. This has always been about rigging the 2020 election, Dem's can't defeat Trump in a straight up contest.

The democrats can not prove anything cause NOTHING happened. The fabricated the charges and are being proven to be liars by the testimony being given. Any one that believes this crap is delusional.

The democrats can not prove anything cause NOTHING happened. The fabricated the charges and are being proven to be liars by the testimony being given. Any one that believes this crap is delusional.

I know......it was such a “perfect” phone call

Forum List

Back