What's next after Obama's Olympic Humiliation?

What's next after Obama's Olympic Humiliation?

• Go back to school to learn how a real executive operates

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Talk to school kids, the younger the better

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Listen to his past speeches

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Just when You start to make sense You go and fuck it up. Do you want to trade in money or bullets? When you work do you expect Pay? Do you just want to work for free?

You seem to have misunderstood my point. What the hell do you think I was saying? :confused:

Perhaps YOU should learn the Context of the word Partisan? Dive Nailed it based on your History of posting, and called you out on it? Just sayin'.

Youy seem to want to BLAME FOX NEWS for whatever reason, and your unseemingly HATRED of them pointing OUT the PAYBACK that would be afforded for "His Chosen CITY' and the crooked politics/Politicians that stood to garner PAYBACK if Obama had suceeded.

You really need to dig deeper into things. Your posts belie even YOU.

You've been here since May, you don't know me. Besides, Dive and myself always go back and forth calling each other partisan. Mind your own business and don't act like your opinion is all knowing when it comes to myself because you don't know me. Just sayin my ass.

I don't blame Fox News for whatever reason. I'm stating the facts, did they not bash the Olympics coming possibly to Chicago the other night? Would they not continue to do so if Obama won? Will they not "put forth" and question how good he is on the international stage and how this will "damage" his reputation? The fact that you seem to think Faux News is a viable news source speaks volumes.

I mean holy shit, MSNBC would be doing the same thing if McCain was doing this. YOU need to stop being partisan in this case and take off the damn blinders. By the way, I don't "hate" Faux. Which is another case of you not knowing me at all.

Again, you also failed to read that I didn't think Chicago should get the Olympics. You're arguing from the stance that I did. Check yourself and stop taking out of context what I say.

*I* KNOW enough, and it is sufficient. What does the length of my *STAY* here have to do with anything? Are you telling me it takes *YEARS* to figure you out, when your writings out YOU?

Give me a break.

Go out defend your neighbor then go back home. Hanging around your neighbor's house too long begs for contempt.

Oh and China just came out for the part of sucking on the US teat. Now they have the jobs and we have the debt.

I agree, we shouldn't have bases in all these countries. However, 2-1 says it isn't Liberals like myself who want that to continue. However, if people like me or you dare say such a thing, we'd be considered unAmerican including by several on this board.

China has the jobs because U.S. companies have shown their true colors. It's not red, white, and blue, it's green. They don't give a fuck about the American worker or this country. All they care about is their profits. If they can make a couple extra million a year by running sweatshops in China, what do you think they will do?

China has the jobs because of globalist investors. They have have no nationalist roots. Their only allegiance and their god is cash made through the exploitation of markets. The US being the chief target. The investors dictate what the company does.

Have You ever heard the Term "One China", if so do you have any clue what it means? Slave Labor is Cheap! Nobody dictates to the Chinese Government.

China has the jobs because of globalist investors. They have have no nationalist roots. Their only allegiance and their god is cash made through the exploitation of markets. The US being the chief target. The investors dictate what the company does.

That is quite true. To be perfectly honest, I think a good idea to promote job growth here in America would be to give tax cuts to companies that are in America only.

*I* KNOW enough, and it is sufficient. What does the length of my *STAY* here have to do with anything? Are you telling me it takes *YEARS* to figure you out, when your writings out YOU?

Give me a break.

Again, you do NOT know me. I notice you ignore the rest of my post. When I talk about you being here since May is that you have rarely seen me and Dive argue like we use to. So you have no idea about how we go back and forth.

Again, you argued that my position is I wanted the Olympics in Chicago, I didn't. You ignored my point about Faux, why is that? I'm a Liberal and I can admit that MSNBC is full of shit. Can you step up and admit Faux is full of shit? I have my doubts though I give you credit if you can.

Take off the damn blinders and see the light. Faux News is no better than any other television media source now a days. They're as biased as fuck and prove it daily. As do the other stations.

You're talking out of your ass and you should stop doing so. You have no idea about me, so stop arrogantly believing you think you do.

Perhaps I misunderstand you? If Chicago would have won the Olympics Obama would have won. Yet, the loss means he still wins? How's that work?

You do misunderstand me. There was no "winning" for Obama in this. Whether he won or didn't win the Olympics for the U.S, those on the right would of been ready to bash the result.

My problem is people have made this issue more about Obama than the fact that Chicago is not really able to have an Olympics. However, people tend to ignore that Rio isn't really off any better. Which is why I supported Tokyo.
had he done NOTHING in the bid, there would have been NOTHING SAID
why? you ask? because NO PREVIOUS POTUS HAS EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A BID

Just when You start to make sense You go and fuck it up. Do you want to trade in money or bullets? When you work do you expect Pay? Do you just want to work for free?

You seem to have misunderstood my point. What the hell do you think I was saying? :confused:

Profit in itself is not Evil. Government/Corporate Schemes that defraud are a big problem, yet the Government who is getting a cut at both ends refuses to do It's job. If it did do it's job, the companies would fall in line. Obama Specifically demonizes private enterprise, it is a smokescreen. Why can't You Lib's ever run People with some integrity like Leon Panetta or Jerry Brown? Morgan Freeman would have done better.

I think some of the stuff still would of been brought up. I don't think Obama should of gotten involved either but he did. So take it as you will.

Give me a break.

Again, you do NOT know me. I notice you ignore the rest of my post. When I talk about you being here since May is that you have rarely seen me and Dive argue like we use to. So you have no idea about how we go back and forth.

Again, you argued that my position is I wanted the Olympics in Chicago, I didn't. You ignored my point about Faux, why is that? I'm a Liberal and I can admit that MSNBC is full of shit. Can you step up and admit Faux is full of shit? I have my doubts though I give you credit if you can.

Take off the damn blinders and see the light. Faux News is no better than any other television media source now a days. They're as biased as fuck and prove it daily. As do the other stations.

You're talking out of your ass and you should stop doing so. You have no idea about me, so stop arrogantly believing you think you do.
the point is, you HATE being called on partisan crap
yet you continue to post it

i dont deny that i am a republican by registration, but i'm totally pissed off at what i have seen from the GOP

I think some of the stuff still would of been brought up. I don't think Obama should of gotten involved either but he did. So take it as you will.
the point i have been trying to get through to you and others on this, is it was ineptness for him to even get involved

I know that Mark Simone on WABC was Suggesting Detroit instead. That would have been cool and helpful at the same time. It would have been a great setting. Water under the bridge.

Profit in itself is not Evil. Government/Corporate Schemes that defraud are a big problem, yet the Government who is getting a cut at both ends refuses to do It's job. If it did do it's job, the companies would fall in line. Obama Specifically demonizes private enterprise, it is a smokescreen. Why can't You Lib's ever run People with some integrity like Leon Panetta or Jerry Brown? Morgan Freeman would have done better.

I never said Profit itself is not evil. Profit made off the backs of children in horrible sweatshops in China however is evil. THAT was my point being made. It would be stupid to say profit is evil. If it weren't for the fact that labor was so cheap in China due to piss poor conditions then they wouldn't be there. When China hopefully does make some standards, those companies will just move to the next poor country with no regulations set.

Thought I loath Obama and everything he stands for I cringed when he embarrassed himself by flying to Denmark to beg them for the Olympics. It's a major, MAJOR embarrassment for America as a nation to have our President both get personally involved in a matter so trivial and then to get bitch slapped by nobodies.

Wha's a Community Organizer to do?

I agree. I cringed when I heard he was getting involved.

Obama has to have a better understanding when and where to get involved. He's overexposed.

the point is, you HATE being called on partisan crap
yet you continue to post it

i dont deny that i am a republican by registration, but i'm totally pissed off at what i have seen from the GOP

I'm not posting partisan crap. Being partisan means I'm slanted towards one side, I'm not. When I do register to vote, it will not be with either party or any party for that matter. I will proudly say no party.

the point i have been trying to get through to you and others on this, is it was ineptness for him to even get involved

Got that. The 1st time.:) He was out of our hair there for a bit though.

Quite right - ineptness brought about by out of control arrogance.

Both he and Michelle made their pleas for Chicago about them - not Chicago, not America, not the spectacle of an athletic event.

Such arrogance is their undoing - a process that is happening before our eyes.

Perhaps the Obama's will grow up and develop past this stage, but they best do it quick or the outcome of a One-Termer presidency is a distinct possibility...

I know that Mark Simone on WABC was Suggesting Detroit instead. That would have been cool and helpful at the same time. It would have been a great setting. Water under the bridge.

Someone was actually suggesting Detroit? Are they insane? :eusa_eh:

I never said Profit itself is not evil. Profit made off the backs of children in horrible sweatshops in China however is evil. THAT was my point being made. It would be stupid to say profit is evil. If it weren't for the fact that labor was so cheap in China due to piss poor conditions then they wouldn't be there. When China hopefully does make some standards, those companies will just move to the next poor country with no regulations set.

Sweatshops offer Chinese a better life. Usually, sweatshops pay far more than the jobs they had before, which are usually subsistence agriculture.

The biggest human migration ever has been in China as 100 million Chinese have moved from the inlands to the coastal regions to take advantage of the opening of the Chinese economy and the manufacturing plants that have set up there. Wages have skyrocketed and the greatest reduction of human poverty on the planet has occurred because of this.

Sweatshops offer Chinese a better life. Usually, sweatshops pay far more than the jobs they had before, which are usually subsistence agriculture.

The biggest human migration ever has been in China as 100 million Chinese have moved from the inlands to the coastal regions to take advantage of the opening of the Chinese economy and the manufacturing plants that have set up there. Wages have skyrocketed and the greatest reduction of human poverty on the planet has occurred because of this.

I'm not denying that they don't offer a better life. However, was the rest of my post wrong? Just curious because I thought the sweatshops were still pretty bad over there? :confused: If not, I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back