Midterm blowout: Republicans have a 13-point lead

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
The Trafalgar Group is very accurate in its polling. It found 55.7% of voters prefer a Republican candidate in the upcoming congressional races. 42.2% prefer a Democrat.

Let me put that in perspective.

Remember the 2010 congressional races when the Tea Party flipped 63 seats for Republicans, which gave them their largest majority in decades?

Republicans received 51.7% of the votes overall. Democrats got 44.9%. That was a 6.8-point gap.

This is a 13.5-point gap. For those who have to take off their shoes to count past 10, that is double the gap of 2010.

The 1994 gap was also 6.8-points.

You have to go back to 1946 -- when Republicans gained 55 seats to end 16 years of Democrat rule -- to find a bigger gap.

We all know the reason. Biden. He has had the worst first year of a presidency since William Harrison died a month after his inauguration in 1841. He too had a goofball vice president named John Tyler.
Midterm blowout: Republicans have a 13-point lead

Last edited:
Expect the Democrats to lose 50-60 seats in the House (could be more) and several seats in the Senate.

That will pretty much neuter this Potatohead jackass just like was done to The Worthless Negro.
One reason for the January 6th fundraiser sponsored by Pelosi and Schiff.

Way too early for a Republican victory dance. Do we all remember where we were two years ago? Trump all but assured another term...but COVID just about to break.........and the rest is history. :auiqs.jpg:

However keep in mind that Pelosi { Who was still The First Female speaker
in American History } refused to step aside after losing in 2010.She maintained
her Party role as Head of the House Democrats.She also threw Herself a
congratulations party.Nobody ever heard of such a display after losing
a title.She then went about Creating a title for James Clyburn.
House Assistant Democratic Leader
It may be for the way he helped Lie about the fracas the day of the House
vote on ObamaCare.The Tea Party was outside the capitol bldg. in Protest.
As a few of the Democrats were walking toward the steps of the Capitol
and had to pass alongside the Protesting Tea Party members they claim
they heard the " N " word.They quickly swore by it.Plus one black Congressman
claimed he was spat upon.Andrew Breitbart eventually got involved after researching
all avenues { Closed circuit cameras } and anyone's cell phones as to footage of the
swearing.He went so far as to offer $ 10,ooo to anyone with footage of the " N " word
being used.No takers.Then he upped the offer to $ 100,ooo.
Breitbart made the rounds insisiting it surely must have been made-up.
Sometime that week after the House Voted on Obamacare was finished
one morning Steny Hoyer and James Clyburn made news asserting that one
of the House members office had a brick thrown at it.It must have been at
ground level or near the ground level.I thought ... That;s gotta be proved.
Investigated.It never was.It was treated as if Hard Fact.Just because Steny Hoyer
and James Clyburn made a big deal over it.That;s how the Democrats ply their
trade.

Last edited:
However keep in mind that Pelosi { Who was still The First Female speaker
in American History } refused to step aside after losing in 2010.She maintained
her Party role as Head of the House Democrats.She also threw Herself a
congratulations party.Nobody ever heard of such a display after losing
a title.She then went about Creating a title for James Clyburn.
House Assistant Democratic Leader
It may be for the way he helped Lie about the fracas the day of the House
vote on ObamaCare.The Tea Party was outside the capitol bldg. in Protest.
As a few of the Democrats were walking toward the steps of the Capitol
and had to pass alongside the Protesting Tea Party members they claim
they heard the " N " word.They quickly swore by it.Plus one black Congressman
claimed he was spat upon.Andrew Breitbart eventually got involved after researching
all avenues { Closed circuit cameras } and anyone's cell phones as to footage of the
swearing.He went so far as to offer $ 10,ooo to anyone with footage of the " N " word
being used.No takers.Then he upped the offer to $ 100,ooo.
Breitbart made the rounds insisiting it surely must have been made-up.
Sometime that week after the House Voted on Obamacare was finished
one morning Steny Hoyer and James Clyburn made news asserting that one
of the House members office had a brick thrown at it.It must have been at
ground level or near the ground level.I thought ... That;s gotta be proved.
Investigated.It never was.It was treated as if Hard Fact.Just because Steny Hoyer
and James Clyburn made a big deal over it.That;s how the Democrats ply their
trade.
I read somewhere that Pelosi said she was going to hang around instead of retiring. This brought to mind the Harris problem. I feel something is going to happen regarding Biden leaving the presidency. DNC knows Harris is a flat tire and an almost guaranteed 2024 loss. So if Harris were to leave, the veep would be appointed. Pelosi VP, then biden leaves for 'health' reasons? First woman prez. I wouldn't count Hillary out of this scenario.

Just a thought.

I would suggest that if all irregularities were eliminated, the Democratic party could at the least pull up even right now.

Regardless of the negative effect that Biden has on his party.

Also suspecting that Trump will also be a negative effect by the time of the 22 elections.

Filed under the heading of "Famous Last Words", tomorrow is the two year anniversary of this famous line,

“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine,”

Again, way too early. :)

I would suggest that if all irregularities were eliminated, the Democratic party could at the least pull up even right now.

Regardless of the negative effect that Biden has on his party.

Also suspecting that Trump will also be a negative effect by the time of the 22 elections.
Not hard to see dems are using Trump to attempt to limit the losses, if it comes to that.
You are going to hear a never ending diatribe regarding Trump until November.
It's their only card to play.

Sad they have let their party come to this abyss.

Not hard to see dems are using Trump to attempt to limit the losses, if it comes to that.
You are going to hear a never ending diatribe regarding Trump until November.
It's their only card to play.

Sad they have let their party come to this abyss.
It's one of their cards but it's not the only card they have to play. There's more to say but first I would need to be convinced that you're at least capable of a discussion.
All I can offer you is an outsider's relatively unbiased opinions.

It's one of their cards but it's not the only card they have to play. There's more to say but first I would need to be convinced that you're at least capable of a discussion.
Is that an outsider who has very limited knowledge on the goings on in this country, limited, possibly by which flavor news he subscribes to?

I read somewhere that Pelosi said she was going to hang around instead of retiring. This brought to mind the Harris problem. I feel something is going to happen regarding Biden leaving the presidency. DNC knows Harris is a flat tire and an almost guaranteed 2024 loss. So if Harris were to leave, the veep would be appointed. Pelosi VP, then biden leaves for 'health' reasons? First woman prez. I wouldn't count Hillary out of this scenario.

Just a thought.
All I gotta say it that with these Democrats anything can happen.
Or I should say Anything Bad or Unamerican can happen.That's the
Democrats expertise.They fix nothing.Make matters worse as a rule.
Then of course go into their traditional Blame GAme.
They are actually easier to figger out than Circus clowns being reduced to
cleaning up elephant droppings.In the rainy season.

So then it's not true that you post messages in yer jammies in yer
Aunt's basement bedroom.For now.That's Inside,not outside.
Unless Aunt Flossie has a neat outhouse.

Forum List

Back