What's happening in Palestine is Causing people To ACCEPT ISLAM

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Wow 😮…. there is something different about this recent Israelpalestine conflict compared to previous ones. It’s been quite some time since we’ve had a big time conflict in the holy land. And I think one of the major differences this time around is now we have social media. And the free voices of people all over the world is being amplified.

As a Catholic I’ve always had a great respect for Islam and Judaism. We share many things in common.

Wow 😮…. there is something different about this recent Israelpalestine conflict compared to previous ones. It’s been quite some time since we’ve had a big time conflict in the holy land. And I think one of the major differences this time around is now we have social media. And the free voices of people all over the world is being amplified.

As a Catholic I’ve always had a great respect for Islam and Judaism. We share many things in common.

Interesting. So it's in the Islamic "faith" to cut the heads off of infants, rape women, slaughter innocent concert goers and take hostages? Would someone please point out to me where that is in the Koran?

I don't think you are processing all of the info coming out of Gaza, friend.

Wow 😮…. .

And the real reason you have been posting against Jews is?

Let me help you out:

I'm just criticizing israel...
I'm just posting on early zionists....

I'm just posting on antisemitism with inflammatory tones...

I'm just....

Last edited:
A major pillar of Islam is to kill Jews. Islamic law insists on it as a matter of fact. So expect wars for as long as Islam exists.

When will you make your journey to Mecca?

When will you make your journey to Mecca?
🫤

That’s like saying to you or other pro Judaism people “when are you going on your Aliyah to Israel”.

It’s OK to have disagreements with people without resorting to childish personal attacks.

It’s OK to be a Christian and respect Judaism or Islam. I respect both.

Candace Owens said it best… some pro Israel people are using BLM type talking points to support Israel.

Age of Information....like Freedom of Speech, works out....

Its the dis information coming out full stream yes.

What's happening in Palestine is Causing people To ACCEPT ISLAM​

I accept islam.....for the primitive barbaric cult that it is.
No modern nation should accept a single new muslim immigrant.
And they should all work to reduce the number of muslims in their nation.
They should impose taxes on mosques and taxes on muslims.
They could call it jizya. And they should pass laws making it illegal to convert to islam.

What's happening in Palestine is Causing people To ACCEPT ISLAM​

I accept islam.....for the primitive barbaric cult that it is.
No modern nation should accept a single new muslim immigrant.
And they should all work to reduce the number of muslims in their nation.
They should impose taxes on mosques and taxes on muslims.
They could call it jizya. And they should pass laws making it illegal to convert to islam.
🫤

I support free speech. Even people criticizing Jews, white people, Christians you name it. But you’re a crybaby as you say the worst things imaginable about Muslims, but then complain when somebody simply criticizes Israel as being “antisemitic” you and a select few others on the US message board do that. But thankfully there’s hundreds perhaps thousands of other posters who are not engaging in that behavior.

🫤

I support free speech. Even people criticizing Jews, white people, Christians you name it. But you’re a crybaby as you say the worst things imaginable about Muslims, but then complain when somebody simply criticizes Israel as being “antisemitic” you and a select few others on the US message board do that. But thankfully there’s hundreds perhaps thousands of other posters who are not engaging in that behavior.

But you’re a crybaby as you say the worst things imaginable about Muslims, but then complain when somebody simply criticizes Israel as being “antisemitic”

But what I'm saying about muslims is true.

Look at the way these Israeli people act^ . They are mocking women and children not be able to get water in Gaza.

May Jesus forgive them. For they know not what they do

Despite the excellent food I find getting down on my knees several times a day and muttering mumbo jumbo for two or three minutes each time , rather tiring .
Never know which way to face so I have painted an X in each room on the wall .
Kids think we are sponsored by Twitter .

Forum List

Back