What Your Betters (talkin' heads, etc.) don't tell you in the "News"

No, I just simply don't care anymore. Attitudes like this are the reasons that this pandemic persisted so long. Some people just can't be convinced to do the right thing.
Here's the thing. If you are called out for not getting vaccinated, if you are prohibited from getting on a plane, a cruise ship, or public transportation because you
didn't want to do the right thing, I'm not going to defend you. And I'll support a businesses right to refuse you service. Simply put, I have no fucks left to give
for selfish people. Or people who believe in conspiracy theories.

No, I just simply don't care anymore. Attitudes like this are the reasons that this pandemic persisted so long. Some people just can't be convinced to do the right thing.
Here's the thing. If you are called out for not getting vaccinated, if you are prohibited from getting on a plane, a cruise ship, or public transportation because you
didn't want to do the right thing, I'm not going to defend you. And I'll support a businesses right to refuse you service. Simply put, I have no fucks left to give
5an8am.jpg

5an8am.jpg
I'd rather be in a flock..

Forum List

Back