What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

And Putin’s Russia? That’s like saying the Pinto is the worst car ever made and ignoring the Yugo! You guys ever think before posting? :dunno:
Sure I believe you.... Never said it was any different. The problem is here like one poster already explained is that this isn't black hat against white hat. It's black hat against blacker hat. The Ukrainian people are the ones in the middle and the powers on either side of them are more concerned with geography and greed than they are with the actual people.

Not much different than 80 years ago when Germany and Russia were going at it.

Ill wear that name a badge of honor...lol
Let it be Golden badge
golden_party_bad_5202a95cdae8a.jpg

What a complete joke. CANADA and Australia are considered "full democracies" while ours is flawed? Oh yeah, Trump was president and that hurt The Economists feelings. So now we put up with everything from the Basement Dummy that you all THOUGHT Trump would do.

Trump became President after losing by 3 million votes. Our democracy is flawed.

I agree with him that Russians in Donbass have some legitimate complaints... but that really doesn't justify what Putin did.
The secret is, Russia fights not Ukraine there, but collective West. For too long, Western politicians have been poking sticks in the den. The bear had no choice but to answer.

The secret is, Russia fights not Ukraine there, but collective West. For too long, Western politicians have been poking sticks in the den. The bear had no choice but to answer.

sorry, I don't buy that.

If Ukraine wants to join NATO and the EU, it should be able to do so.

I personally think that there should be a redrawing of the map to cede the Donbass and Crimea to Russia, as the people there are Russians, not Ukrainians.

But Russia is attacking the whole country, not just those disputed regions.

Forum List

Back