What ya snaking on during the great riot of 4/27 & 4/28?

BUT I WILL smoke a massive blunt of the finest weed if one of those rioters throws a grenade into that group of cops.

Wow...you are one sick person. Why do you need violence to smoke a blunt?

Has something to do with worshiping Satan... I'm wondering where Roadrunner is see what he's doing..

I do not worship "Satan" lol

Who do you worship? Jesus Christ? ;)

YHWH

BUT I WILL smoke a massive blunt of the finest weed if one of those rioters throws a grenade into that group of cops.

Has something to do with worshiping Satan... I'm wondering where Roadrunner is see what he's doing..

YHWH

Yeah, which one?

YHWH

Yeah, which one?

YHWH aka "God"... the god of the Jews, the Muslims, and the Christians

YHWH

Yeah, which one?

Jesus is God. You believe in him? No pressure to answer. Just curious.. If you take offense I'll stop.

YHWH

Yeah, which one?

Jesus is God. You believe in him? No pressure to answer. Just curious.. If you take offense I'll stop.

YHWH is God. As much as I believe about Jesus, he is just not a significant part of my spiritual/ religious system at this time.

YHWH

Yeah, which one?

YHWH is God. As much as I believe about Jesus, he is just not a significant part of my spiritual/ religious system at this time.

Fair enough. :)

I made popcorn and threw it at Shep and Wolf and everyone on cable news who thinks they are a reporter.

Forum List

Back