What ya snaking on during the great riot of 4/27 & 4/28?

Beer (Old Peculiar), scooby snacks, and crab.

OMG I love Crab! and of course I have a 24 pack. I don't want to drink to fast to miss martial law, but I will be enjoying every sip.
My summers consist of seafood, beach, beer and fishing.

I was thinking about having a USMB party at my house during the next 2016 election day, but I realized I don't think people would leave or find their way out.

OMG I love Crab! and of course I have a 24 pack. I don't want to drink to fast to miss martial law, but I will be enjoying every sip.

I was thinking about having a USMB party at my house during the next 2016 election day, but I realized I don't think people would leave or find their way out.
You would need a nurse for the geriatric members, a few hoods for the teapers, and straitjackets for a few of the female stock.

Otherwise...it might be fun.

You would need a nurse for the geriatric members, a few hoods for the teapers, and straitjackets for a few of the female stock.

Otherwise...it might be fun.

Yeah, I could have Goddess decorate the place, which I'm sure she'd love. I'd give her my CC with no limit to spice things up.

If worse comes to worse I can always call the cops to kick them out, but we all know what a USMB Riot would happen and look like.

Banana pudding.
Coffee with a dab of ...um...irish liquor haha.

Police line is moving towards the ghetto bonfire. Thugs are trying to hold ground.

Prediction?

Forum List

Back