What ya snaking on during the great riot of 4/27 & 4/28?

Banana pudding.
Coffee with a dab of ...um...irish liquor haha.

Police line is moving towards the ghetto bonfire. Thugs are trying to hold ground.

Prediction?
Nothing. The cops will fall short of retaking the city. Not because they can't, because politicians won't let them.

Banana pudding.

Police line is moving towards the ghetto bonfire. Thugs are trying to hold ground.

Prediction?
Nothing. The cops will fall short of retaking the city. Not because they can't, because politicians won't let them.

True.

Baltimore was a shithole before. And will be forever.

Banana pudding.

Prediction?

True.

It will be a miracle if no one dies tonight.

Banana pudding.

Prediction?

True.

You avatar doesn't seem appropriate for tonight.... ;)

I only drink alcohol on the Sabbats and I don't smoke. Just drinkin' some ABZU​

Yeah, you other thread I couldn't understand. The only part I got was that your drinking. You better be. I mean on the Sabbats and all. What would happen if you don't?

I'm drinkin' water yo lol

Sure, you are hunny... That's what they all say. Vodka. Just make sure it's Russian..

Here in a few days though, on the night of April 30/ May 1, I will definitely be intoxicated. But today... no. Just water aka ABZU

Last edited:
Banana pudding.

Prediction?

True.

You avatar doesn't seem appropriate for tonight.... ;)
Good call...let me take a look.

I only drink alcohol on the Sabbats and I don't smoke. Just drinkin' some ABZU​

Yeah, you other thread I couldn't understand. The only part I got was that your drinking. You better be. I mean on the Sabbats and all. What would happen if you don't?

I'm drinkin' water yo lol

Sure, you are hunny... That's what they all say. Vodka. Just make sure it's Russian..

Here in a few days though, on the night of April 30/ May 1, I will definitely be drinking alcohol. But today no just water aka ABZU​

Just let me know when you start and I'll join you. We'll have a nice weird night doing whatever you want. I want you to feel comfortable.

BUT I WILL smoke a massive blunt of the finest weed if one of those rioters throws a grenade into that group of cops.

BUT I WILL smoke a massive blunt of the finest weed if one of those rioters throws a grenade into that group of cops.

Wow...you are one sick person. Why do you need violence to smoke a blunt?

Has something to do with worshiping Satan... I'm wondering where Roadrunner is see what he's doing..

I do not worship "Satan" lol

Who do you worship? Jesus Christ? ;)

Forum List

Back