What would you think? - Bans on certain weapons

Given the scenario below, would you care if this woman used a banned weapon?

• Yes, the weapon was illegal and she should be charged for using an illegal weapon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, she had other options and she should have only used a weapon approved by the State.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
My poll question is this based on the following event:

You receive a call in the middle of the night from your daughter, she tells you that she just killed a man that attacked her. The Police advised her that he was a known rapist and that by killing him she probably saved herself and your granddaughter.

Given the above scenario, would you give a second thought that the weapon she used might be illegal?

Several Governmental bodies across the State have either enacted or are proposing bans on certain weapons and/or accessories on now legal weapons. It is my opinion that all of these have one thing in common, that being that they are reliant on the criminals among us adhering to these newly enacted laws.

I would not care what weapon my daughter chose to protect herself and my Grandchild, legal or illegal, and don't much care what the State or any other governing body thinks about this choice. When Government enacts legislation which goals cannot be accomplished without the cooperation of criminals, I will turn my back on them.

Last edited:
To me killing someone like that would be like stepping on a bug. I wouldn't care if I had on Reeboks or Sketchers.

Forum List

Back