What would you change if...

....I would stop all wars and there would be peace......everyone could give flowers and corn to everyone else ..pretty flowers

I would mandate reparations be paid to Blacks that are the descendants of the enslaved.
I would remove european ownership of any and all assets in Black and brown countries.
I would remove all debt owed to european nations by Black and brown countries.

Thats just what a I would do my first day.

Asclepias your are worse than a nazi......reparations???? the blacks should be thanking their lucky stars--or else they would be dying and starving in shithole Africa ....

I would mandate reparations be paid to Blacks that are the descendants of the enslaved.
I would remove european ownership of any and all assets in Black and brown countries.
I would remove all debt owed to european nations by Black and brown countries.

Thats just what a I would do my first day.
hahhahahah--you blacks aren't too smart---because, you think with your emotions and not brains-----blacks are murdering/etc blacks at HIGH rates, and you think of reparations!!!!!
hahahahahahhahahahahaha

1629484869710.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I have a pasture in mind in west-central Indiana... Prepare a big ole ass bonfire... Because I am in charge, I would have the powers that be resurrect John Prine and I would throw a pasture party that would go down in history...

Let the good times roll...

hahhahahah--you blacks aren't too smart---because, you think with your emotions and not brains-----blacks are murdering/etc blacks at HIGH rates, and you think of reparations!!!!!
hahahahahahhahahahahaha
You racist bigoted brain dead heap of shit. What a despicable grub you are.

Forum List

Back