What would we do without today's Democrats?

Check out other fast food places where you can get a shake for under 5.00
OR buy a half gallon of ice cream for under 5.00 and make your own milk shake.
What I AM REALLKY SAYING IS HOW SPOILED ARE YOU. to complain about the cost of a milk shake?
food has gone up 30 fukin percent the last 2 yrs sally

you shop at a food shelter so prices don't affect ya ninny

food has gone up 30 fukin percent the last 2 yrs sally

you shop at a food shelter so prices don't affect ya ninny
My grocery shopping used to be $50-$60, I paid a whopping $138 at the grocery store the other day. Fucking Democrats can even wreck food in a country that grows food better than any country on the planet.

My grocery shopping used to be $50-$60, I paid a whopping $138 at the grocery store the other day. Fucking Democrats can even wreck food in a country that grows food better than any country on the planet.

Exactly. We have a large family, what used to be 150-200 a week is like 300.

Absolutely everything is skyrocketing. Bidenomics? Roflmao

The elite ruling class in the Dem CULT doesn't care. Those in the elite ruling class don't give a shit about the Dem sheeple or the wreckage 10's of millions of illegals are having. They hide in their CULT compounds behind their walls taking a giant shit on the rest of the country.
There was a time when some democrats sought to stand up for the middle and lower class, but their efforts devolved into simply extorting the wealthy for power using hate and envy as marx/engles did to promote dystopian government. They helped make industry safer, cleaner and modern, but then destroyed them with mafia unions. Now they've become more "elite" (actually just more arrogant and full of shit) than the conservative aristocracies that used to keep marxists down with bayonets. They've become a ruling class and they do not give a shit who carries their litter.

1707154257065.png

Check out other fast food places where you can get a shake for under 5.00
OR buy a half gallon of ice cream for under 5.00 and make your own milk shake.
What I AM REALLKY SAYING IS HOW SPOILED ARE YOU. to complain about the cost of a milk shake?
spoiled?

You are a lousy asshole

I get it, ice cream is only for the elite, the rich, government workers and activists that support the AGENDA

Have life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Perhaps. Or if today's Democrats were not bent on turning the USA into a 3rd world dirt bag basket case (they may yet pull that off) and if we had a real two party system (which most of today's dems and many of their minions on this board DO NOT WANT) not run by a bunch useless faceless inside DC bureaucrats we would be far better off. But that is not likely to happen anytime soon.
Why does your kind cry about stuff so much?

Have life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Perhaps. Or if today's Democrats were not bent on turning the USA into a 3rd world dirt bag basket case (they may yet pull that off) and if we had a real two-party system (which most of today's dems and many of their minions on this board DO NOT WANT) not run by a bunch of useless faceless inside DC bureaucrats, we would be far better off. But that is not likely to happen anytime soon.
Marching to the Tunes of a Band of Brothers

We would quit supporting the Wall Street branch of the hereditary ruling class just because we are disgusted with its Washington branch. The two are playing a Bad Cop, Good Cop game to manipulate us into bouncing back and forth between them like a ping-pong ball. Neither fake side believes in what it preaches to us. And that goes for the whole totally owned spectrum.

Forum List

Back