what would happen if the Gaza coast were opened up?

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I think Israel ought to open the coast of Gaza. Within weeks, Gaza would be empty as all the residents would high tail it for Greece, Italy and final destinations in Sweden and Germany. Gaza is empty, and Israel could move right in.

the Palestinians would be happy, the Israelis would be happy, Egypt would be happy, and the Europeans would have what they deserve.

I think Israel ought to open the coast of Gaza. Within weeks, Gaza would be empty as all the residents would high tail it for Greece, Italy and final destinations in Sweden and Germany. Gaza is empty, and Israel could move right in.

the Palestinians would be happy, the Israelis would be happy, Egypt would be happy, and the Europeans would have what they deserve.

We Europeans would chase them all back to where they came from uninvited to sort themselves out and to fight for their freedoms and rights.

We Europeans would chase them all back to where they came from uninvited to sort themselves out and to fight for their freedoms and rights.

Hey, and no more need for those "Israeli spy dolphins." Heh Heh.

The Jew hate of the Europeans is palpable. Why the EU doesn't sanction the hell out of Israel and kick them out of UEFA and every other European organization Israel is a part of is beyond me.

Why should the Europeans want them when even their own Arab brothers won't take them? They've been a source of terror and instability, and caused death and mayhem in every Arab country they've been to. Short list: Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, etc. etc.

The Jew hate of the Europeans is palpable. Why the EU doesn't sanction the hell out of Israel and kick them out of UEFA and every other European organization Israel is a part of is beyond me.

Because that hate is only in your fantasy world as Europe hates the muslims as shown by how they treat them when they invade. Very soon the hordes will be sent back penniless and starving by the people of Europe.

Forum List

Back