Zone1 What would happen if all the Republicans put all the Democrats on ignore?

A wise man once said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." While you want your friends for support and advice, listening to your enemies keeps you aware of what it is they are doing and planning. You cannot get that if you place them all on ignore.

I have learned who is telling you the truth and who is lying. You don't learn that if they are on ignore. There are many here that I just laugh at and occasionally poke just for fun. I have but three people on ignore because they lie consistently. Occasionally I will look at what they are spewing just to see the latest talking points and lies they are using. It is never prudent to cut yourself off from listening to your enemies.
That's easy . Democrats lie about everything. Pick anything , they lie about it.

I'm an independant, but I do not plan on ignoring the leftists.

I always feel so much smarter whenever I read their hive-mind drivel.

I don't even bother answering these people when they start up with their subjective insulting and distractive/evasive tactics. They try to pull you into a nonsensical game of unfounded accusation and make you answer to it. Just ignore it. They hate it. It's the only card they have to play sometimes, and not worth a second glance.

I have a couple of obnoxious Liberals on ignore.

It is not worth putting them all on ignore because then would we have to ridicule?

A wise man once said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." While you want your friends for support and advice, listening to your enemies keeps you aware of what it is they are doing and planning. You cannot get that if you place them all on ignore.

I have learned who is telling you the truth and who is lying. You don't learn that if they are on ignore. There are many here that I just laugh at and occasionally poke just for fun. I have but three people on ignore because they lie consistently. Occasionally I will look at what they are spewing just to see the latest talking points and lies they are using. It is never prudent to cut yourself off from listening to your enemies.
There are a couple of young liberals that are just stupid, a democrat that wants everyone to believe he is an independent and a Canadian commie mouthpiece that I keep around for entertainment purposes.

Ok...answer two questions:

From your perspective ... How many of those who post on the other side of the aisle have you had an honest exchange of ideas with in the last six months?

What leftist ideology of yours have you been persuaded by a conservative was in error in the last year?

Ok...answer two questions:

From your perspective ... How many of those who post on the other side of the aisle have you had an honest exchange of ideas with in the last six months?

What leftist ideology of yours have you been persuaded by a conservative was in error in the last year?
So, just give up? Why should we care what a quitter has to say? I guess you’d prefer a banana republic where everyone is too scared to say anything and 1/6 would have succeeded and Trump been made President-for-Life.

So, just give up? Why should we care what a quitter has to say? I guess you’d prefer a banana republic where everyone is too scared to say anything and 1/6 would have succeeded and Trump been made President-for-Life.
That's what I thought.

To the OP's original question;

It cleans up the message board nicely.
Man...that's a fact.

I get to read much more great content without all the clutter.

Just gave a leftist an opportunity to make a compelling argument.

Did they?

Nope...not even an attempt.

Like I said ... nothing worthwhile comes from these interactions...the time I used to waste reading them can go toward a more beneficial pursuit.

Did your bullshit thread fail? Now you figure you can bleed the crap into this one. You're dismissed Moon Lover.
US4CC.meme.Axel_Foley - Oath_of_Office.png

Forum List

Back