The vaccine is a scam. Please watch this before it's removed.

This nurse in Italy blows the lid off the COVID-19 vaccine.

There is no COVID-19 vaccine. There won't be one until January, at the earliest, unless someone gets very lucky. It could happen. People win the lottery every day. I'm betting on Germany to break through first.

But whenever anyone comes out with a vaccine I urge you not to take it.

Nice nurse costume ... but, WHAT vaccine?
Any one they try to make your nephews and nieces take.

As of today, there is no vaccine for COVID, although there are several under development.
That's what she's talking about. Sorry if my title confused you.

There is no COVID-19 vaccine. There won't be one until January, at the earliest, unless someone gets very lucky. It could happen. People win the lottery every day. I'm betting on Germany to break through first.

That's the point. Thanks.

Nice nurse costume ... but, WHAT vaccine?
Any one they try to make your nephews and nieces take.

As of today, there is no vaccine for COVID, although there are several under development.
That's what she's talking about. Sorry if my title confused you.

That's the point. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure a random nurse isn't a well-informed member of a vaccine development team. Despite the interesting costume.

I'm pretty sure a random nurse isn't a well-informed member of a vaccine development team. Despite the interesting costume.
Sounds to me like she's in the role of whistleblower about what knowledge she has and never claims to be an expert on vaccine development.

In order to be a whistle-blower, you need to know something about the whistle.

Sounds to me like she's in the role of whistleblower about what knowledge she has and never claims to be an expert on vaccine development.

In order to be a whistle-blower, you need to know something about the whistle.
You're obviously not even going to watch the video, or else keep pointing out that my title is misleading or some other redundant little amusing anecdote or whimsical anomaly, so , never mind, Huckleberry.

I'm trying to inform people, but you have more fun confusing them don't you ?

Last edited:
How is it that we will have a vaccine for a virus in months when it normally takes several YEARS of development and testing? And even then, they make you sick. No thanks you guys go ahead and roll up your sleeves. I'm rooting for you.

How is it that we will have a vaccine for a virus in months when it normally takes several YEARS of development and testing? And even then, they make you sick. No thanks you guys go ahead and roll up your sleeves. I'm rooting for you.
I've had well over 100 shots and vaccines, so has sister and father and mother..... that's over 400 vaccines with just us......

Not one of those 400 vaccines made us sick, but they likely saved our lives and your life, , quite a few times..

Last edited:
Please Angelo, this girl's whole issue is using fetal tissue.....she mentioned that a gazillion times, it's a pro-life, anti abortion promotion tape.....mixed with anti vaccine propaganda....

And it's bull crap....

Seriously, you believe this girl just out of diapers, with a cutesy Halloween nurse like outfit is someone, that anyone, should take expert advice from on this topic?

New Topics

Forum List

Back