What Will You do When the Health Gestapo Comes to Your Door for a Contact Trace?

Someone - "medical confidentiality" prevents from saying who - has named you as having been less than six feet away for more than four minutes. They would like to give you a COVID test, which are known to have very high false positive results. If you test positive, you are quarantined for 2 weeks, like it or not. Then you name who else you been with. At any time, since even if you test negative, you might catch it the next day. All to stop the spread of something with a now known true mortality rate roughly similar to common flu. What will you say?

Latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%. Seasonal flu is about .1%

UPMC doctor argues COVID-19 not as deadly as feared, says its hospitals will shift back to normal
You are full of shit. First of all, total flu fatalities in the U.S. for the entire 2018-2019 season were 34,157. The Covid-19 total in the U.S. stands at 89,407, and that's just since February. The "Health Gestapo"? Do you want to make other people sick, and maybe even kill them? What is wrong with you?

Breaking news: 4 people who's boat capsized on Lake Michigan die of Corona virus.
The correct word is "whose," not that it makes any difference. "Who's" means "who is" -- didn't they have English at your school?

I would take the free test. Tell them who I have been in contact with and always mention a public official by name so they can go through it also.
I'm not saying Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff took turns sucking my dick, but you might want to swap their mouths to trace

Swap their mouths?
swab
Careful. He used to teach English. He will Fk you up, tagging, bagging, the strutting off down the board for other careless prey or targets of opportunity. He got me!
I was a math and social studies teacher. I just thought that one was funny!

Someone - confidentiality prevents from saying who - has named you as having been less than six feet away for more than four minutes. They would like to give you a COVID test, which are known to have very high false positive results. If you test positive, you are quarantined for 2 weeks, like it or not. Then you name who else you been with. At any time, since even if you test negative, you might catch it the next day. All to stop the spread of something with a now known true mortality rate roughly similar to common flu. What will you say?

Latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%, leading to estimates of possibly millions dead. Seasonal flu is about .1%

UPMC doctor argues COVID-19 not as deadly as feared, says its hospitals will shift back to normal

I would tell them nothing and don't come back.
They will demand to look inside your home to see if you and your wife and kids are using the same bathrooms....and they could decide to remove one or more of you if you don't have separate BRs for each member of the family. I'm sure they will also be looking for other things to address later like unauthorized food stores and guns.
Welcome to Communism.
Fuck you. You're an idiot.

Maybe when we reach a million dead, you guys will understand that no one is trying to invade your life.

You're such a good example of a mindless, compliant sheep, licking the hands of your masters, and hoping that they will deign to feed you.

I'll answer their questions as fully and accurately as I can, because it might save someone's life.
What is wrong with you people? They're trying to save lives, not investigate you.

You, too.

Tyrants just love ruling over ignorant useful idiots, such as you, who never question the lies you are told.
What lies, fuckhead? Do you claim that Covid-19 isn't killing people EVERY DAY? What lies?

Someone - "medical confidentiality" prevents from saying who - has named you as having been less than six feet away for more than four minutes. They would like to give you a COVID test, which are known to have very high false positive results. If you test positive, you are quarantined for 2 weeks, like it or not. Then you name who else you been with. At any time, since even if you test negative, you might catch it the next day. All to stop the spread of something with a now known true mortality rate roughly similar to common flu. What will you say?

Latest study is mortality rate as low as .25%. Initial estimates were 2-4%. Seasonal flu is about .1%

where's your warrant.
You're a moron. A public health emergency is not a political issue.

Maybe when we reach a million dead, you guys will understand that no one is trying to invade your life.

With all due respect friend, we need to really protect those communities that are most at risk and use a more targeted tactic at this point. Maybe we would have been better off shutting down Nursing homes and putting the elderly into safer places, so that the disease didnt wipe them out by the thousands, all the while we want to keep schools closed.

We are creating a health ticking time bomb by our actions. Obesity and the associated health risks USED to be a health issue with our population and even our kids. Now miraculously it has all dissapeared even as everyone has just stayed home eating and doing less physical activity.
As, over all health goes down, peoples' susceptibility to diseases will go UP. The best thing for kids is to be running around in the open air and sunshine. It keeps them healthier and more able to fight off viruses. Do you really believe al these people staying at home are taking vitamin D supplements?

And yes, there is a part of our government that is trying to "invade" our lives. They let criminals out of jail, while arresting citizens for going to the beach or trying to open up their business.
We really need to go back to work, and if necessary we can STILL take precautions.
When there is a vaccine for this, your ideas will sound a lot more intelligent.

And what happens if a vaccine cant be developed for 2 years, or ever? We have no idea. The collateral damage from the shutdown will also affect our society to the point of costing lives. It already has but I doubt anyone is keeping count. Already many businesses will never open again and every day this continues you can keep adding. As the economy goes, so goes the standard of living in the U.S. and so goes the health of the population. We already had a homeless crisis before this started. No doubt that number is going to swell. It sure isnt going to get smaller because of the economic shutdown.
I understand the desire to follow the rules, but so many of these rules are arbitrary and in some case harmful for no reason. For one thing, how is it decided that a liquor store or market is considered essential but other places that serve food are not?
I'm not saying that in every place in the U.S. opening should happen now, but there are differences from region to region, and this needs to be managed in a way that is not one rule fits all. There needs to be a lot of flexibility with our minds both on protecting people and trying to get people back to work for so many reasons.
At the minimum we need tests and tracking and even that gets opposed by some of these people here. We don't have that now and until we do, we need to remain disciplined.
fk off. you don't need shit. you don't need to know my health. HIPPA LAWS mthr fker. go scratch a demofks nuts for him.
Yes, we DO need to know your health, if you might infect someone else with a disease that might be fatal. Why is that hard for you to comprehend?

I'll answer their questions as fully and accurately as I can, because it might save someone's life.
it's none of their business, and I am not a snitch. so snitch, I bet your friends and family should know you're going to tell on them. go and tell them. have you yet?
Snitch? What a twisted perversion of good citizenship. I'm not "telling on" anyone. What's wrong with you? I try to be a good citizen of this country, and my community. You should do the same.

What is wrong with you people? They're trying to save lives, not investigate you.
Why do you hate freedom?
/sarcasm
I hate freedom because it permits idiots like you to walk around without a mask on and infect me with Covid-19. Fuck you.
I don't have Covid 19 but if I did I would gladly give it to you, Peckerhead.
Right back atcha, Fuckbrain. And how do you know that you don't have Covid-19? Because some people have but don't know that they have it. Have you been tested?

I would take the free test. Tell them who I have been in contact with and always mention a public official by name so they can go through it also.
I'm not saying Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff took turns sucking my dick, but you might want to swap their mouths to trace

Swap their mouths?
swab
Careful. He used to teach English. He will Fk you up, tagging, bagging, the strutting off down the board for other careless prey or targets of opportunity. He got me!
I was a math and social studies teacher. I just thought that one was funny!
Would have sworn you had said English. You've corrected enough of mine. I have gotten lazy and sometimes type faster than I think.

You're such a good example of a mindless, compliant sheep, licking the hands of your masters, and hoping that they will deign to feed you.

You, too.

Tyrants just love ruling over ignorant useful idiots, such as you, who never question the lies you are told.
What lies, fuckhead? Do you claim that Covid-19 isn't killing people EVERY DAY? What lies?

But the point is the lock down does not and can not work because it does not eradicate the virus, and instead only "flattens the curve", and everyone knows of you flatten the curve, you increase the area under the curve, which means more death eventually.
With an epidemic, time is of the essence.
The longer it is left around, the more that die.

where's your warrant.

Yes it is a political issue when government is forcing a strategy everyone knows can not work and instead will maximize the death total.

You, too.

But the point is the lock down does not and can not work because it does not eradicate the virus, and instead only "flattens the curve", and everyone knows of you flatten the curve, you increase the area under the curve, which means more death eventually.
OK, moron, the point of the lockdown isn't to eradicate the virus. It never was. It was to slow it down so that we would have more time to manufacture respirators and PPE, figure out what treatments were effective, develop potential vaccines, test people, etc.

But please explain this:
everyone knows of you flatten the curve, you increase the area under the curve, which means more death eventually.

"The longer it is left around, the more that die." Well, I'm pretty sure that nobody wants to leave it around. So how do we get rid of it?

where's your warrant.

Yes it is a political issue when government is forcing a strategy everyone knows can not work and instead will maximize the death total.
Explain that. What strategy is government forcing? And how does everyone know that cannot work? And how will that maximize the death total?

As usual, the issue is being posed in an extreme partisan manner: “health gestapo” are not knocking on doors. We haven’t in this country even enough people trained to find you if you were exposed and call you on your phone. If you do get a call, it will likely be from a friend or worker in a doctor’s office just to give you a heads up. Whether Covid-19 will fade or stay with us or get worse, whether the lockdowns in this or that region were wise or excessive, we have learned how vulnerable and disunited we are. This was not Ebola, thank God. But the next pandemic could be much more deadly. We need to get over this partisan nonsense and hysteria. And yes, get back to work — adjusting intelligently to new dangers as they are discovered.

In my opinion our country needs to develop an electronic tracing and tracking system, to be turned on only in nationally or locally declared health emergencies, like they had in place in Taiwan and South Korea.

Last edited:
I definitely would rack my brains to remember my contacts, so they could be warned that I may have passed it on to them!!

I wouldn't want their death or their grandma's death on my shoulders!!!! :eek:

Absolutely, a mandatory app and a national database of all suspects is also needed so they can be tracked at all times and good citizens can be warned to avoid them... maybe a good idea to to put them under house arrest too until Bill Gates can save the world with his vaccine...

:banana:
:lol:

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back