What will Trump do different in a second term?

They'er constitutional, under the Preamble, to "promote the general welfare

The Preamble deals with the General Welfare of the NATION, it the Citizenry. They’re different things. Besides, most of the people dying serve the nation better as corpses than when they were alive.

What will Trump do different?

Donald Trump has vowed to tackle multiple threats facing the US, in his speech in Cleveland, Ohio accepting the Republican presidential nomination.

"The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end," he told the party convention.

Except that was from 2016

So Trump will start his second term solving the violence he didn't solve in his first term.

They'er constitutional, under the Preamble, to "promote the general welfare

The Preamble deals with the General Welfare of the NATION, it the Citizenry. They’re different things. Besides, most of the people dying serve the nation better as corpses than when they were alive.

I don't know what to say about such a statement.

Well I know what to say, I just don't know how to say it without accusing you of something that would get me banned.

A quick read of the laws of congress giving the president huge emergency powers as commander in chief and chief executive.

Unless you are willing to challenge those powers, the president has huge authorities over every business sector in the country.

Do you remember when Trump ordered the meat packing plants to stay open.

The Constitution is a higher authority than Congress. I have been challenging those powers for years. I remember his illegal actions just as well as his commendable ones.

I don't know what to say about such a statement.

Well I know what to say, I just don't know how to say it without accusing you of something that would get me banned.

It’s just the simple reality... this disease is taking the elderly and the infirm. These people were not adding anything to the country, so they were, by definition, a drain on Society.

The US has the 8th highest death rate, in the world, for COVID-19. Not good.

Because of not handling the corona virus satisfactorily, our economic recovery is behind other economies of the world.

There is rioting in the streets. It has turned into a shooting war between left wing, nut case, rioters and equally as bad right wing vigilantes.

This is all happening under a Trump Presidency. How will it change with a second Trump Presidency.
I'll tell you and then I'll leave He will fuk us worse than he did the 1st 4 years That's a gd guarantee

if you try and fail, congratulations!

most presidents don't even try.

we're lucky to have a president who does.

let's keep him!

The Constitution is a higher authority than Congress. I have been challenging those powers for years. I remember his illegal actions just as well as his commendable ones.
The USSC takes a stand that it will not serve as arbiter between the executive and the legislative branch. As long as their actions are within a reasonable interpretation of the constitution or laws, they will not get involved.

So a presidents action to promote the "general welfare" won't be challengeable unless it's clearly not delegated, or delegateable

It’s just the simple reality... this disease is taking the elderly and the infirm. These people were not adding anything to the country, so they were, by definition, a drain on Society.
You know that Donald Trump falls into the elderly and infirm. If you think Trump isn't adding anything to the country just come straight out and say so.

++++++++++

Because of not handling the corona virus satisfactorily, our economic recovery is behind other economies of the world.

There is rioting in the streets. It has turned into a shooting war between left wing, nut case, rioters and equally as bad right wing vigilantes.

This is all happening under a Trump Presidency. How will it change with a second Trump Presidency.

What he will do is keep bitch slapping idiots like you.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 382261
So you are saying he will do the same thing he has been doing in the first term.
That means no changes in our country that is falling apart.
Bwhahaha..what you should be looking for in the 2nd term-----is lots and lots of criminal charges against the Obama/hilliary fbi and administration. And let us not forget pelosi who has also been taking bribes from foreign companies via her son Paul Jr.

President Trump "should get a second term" for stabilizing the energy market, Continental Resources Executive Chairman Harold Hamm. Hamm is an oil billionaire...

You are saying no changes. We will continue to live in the world as it is in 2020.
When has the USA been in worse shape than it is in 2020?

I’m saying the causes of those issues are NOT the POTIS. The causes are Liberals/Democrats... mostly at the State level, but also in the US Congress. Therefore the majority of changes required to undo these issues are not the per us of the POTUS.

Assuming Trump wins re-election, there will be changes; and you Liberals will not like them. Picture the scene from the movie “Tombstone” where Wyatt Earp says... “Tell them I’m coming, and Hell's coming with me!” but picture Trump’s face under the cowboy hat rather than Kurt Russell’s.
If Trump wins, the liberal Democrats will be there. The COVID will be there. The bad race relations will be there.
He has shown to be incompetent in handling problems.

++++++++++

What he will do is keep bitch slapping idiots like you.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 382261
So you are saying he will do the same thing he has been doing in the first term.
That means no changes in our country that is falling apart.
Bwhahaha..what you should be looking for in the 2nd term-----is lots and lots of criminal charges against the Obama/hilliary fbi and administration. And let us not forget pelosi who has also been taking bribes from foreign companies via her son Paul Jr.
Why were there not charges in the first 4 years? Another promise to his voters he did not take action on.
If Biden wins, you can expect the entire Trump family under investigation for illegal business practices.

I'll tell you and then I'll leave He will fuk us worse than he did the 1st 4 years That's a gd guarantee
Let me guess,you want biden in.lol

ILMAO at we have the 8th highest death rate. I stopped reading there, SMH
sorry to tell you, but Mr Trump did not invent Covid 19
No, but he is the leader who has to lead us in dealing with it, reducing it and eventually eliminating it. As President you have to play the hand you are dealt.
Trump has shown he is not good at playing a bad hand. He usually cheats to try and get better cards. He has attempted with COVID but it has not worked. He is playing the COVID hand as if he had good cards. He does not. If he does not get real about the bad hand he has, and deal with reality, COVID will crush us.
....you just babbled crap----provided no links or credible evidence of your babble
...let me tell---this is the FIRST time something like this has ever happened on EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and you expect humans to get it done perfectly??? !! =idiocy......
I expect the US to be the most successful or at least one of the most successful countries in handling the virus. Many countries have done a much better job than the USA in dealing with the virus. Their leaders did not try and wish it away as Trump continues to do.
We are now a shit hole country. Other countries do not want US residents in their country.
Thank you, Donald Trump[

Let me guess,you want biden in.lol
RAM I need to tell you ,you dale and meister are my favorite red posters

ILMAO at we have the 8th highest death rate. I stopped reading there, SMH
sorry to tell you, but Mr Trump did not invent Covid 19
No, but he is the leader who has to lead us in dealing with it, reducing it and eventually eliminating it. As President you have to play the hand you are dealt.
Trump has shown he is not good at playing a bad hand. He usually cheats to try and get better cards. He has attempted with COVID but it has not worked. He is playing the COVID hand as if he had good cards. He does not. If he does not get real about the bad hand he has, and deal with reality, COVID will crush us.
....you just babbled crap----provided no links or credible evidence of your babble
...let me tell---this is the FIRST time something like this has ever happened on EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and you expect humans to get it done perfectly??? !! =idiocy......
I expect the US to be the most successful or at least one of the most successful countries in handling the virus. Many countries have done a much better job than the USA in dealing with the virus. Their leaders did not try and wish it away as Trump continues to do.
We are now a shit hole country. Other countries do not want US residents in their country.
Thank you, Donald Trump[
..we've been over this so many times....you can't compare most other countries to the US for MANY reasons I have stated in other threads
..just ONE of the reasons is US blacks have huge underlying conditions:
higher in obesity and high blood pressure
..others are population and population density
New York CITY has more TOURISTS than some countries have people

Last edited:

Forum List

Back