What will Trump do different in a second term?

The US has the 8th highest death rate, in the world, for COVID-19. Not good.

Because of not handling the corona virus satisfactorily, our economic recovery is behind other economies of the world.

There is rioting in the streets. It has turned into a shooting war between left wing, nut case, rioters and equally as bad right wing vigilantes.

This is all happening under a Trump Presidency. How will it change with a second Trump Presidency.
I'll tell you and then I'll leave He will fuk us worse than he did the 1st 4 years That's a gd guarantee
There's no way to extrapolate how our divisions would continue increase over the next four years, because they're increasing so quickly now.

That makes me wonder what kind of person would follow him. Who would be most attractive within such an ugly environment -- someone who could heal, or someone who could take most advantage of it for themselves?
.....Biden/blacks/Dems WANT division--blacks HATE America and want to screw it up
Yeah,we've treated them so well How dare they hate white folks

Actually, the majority of hate filled rioting leftists are white. Obviously it's an agenda
..mostly young dumbass kids who know nothing about real life and get their information from social media

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What will Trump do different in a second term?...

This is all happening under a Trump Presidency. How will it change with a second Trump Presidency.

WRONG.

The Federsl Government has no legitimate power over medical issues. The Horrors of COVID-19 fall squarely on the shoulders of various Liberal Governors across the country.

The economic downturn is a Direct result of the over-reaction and utter chaos caused by the aforementioned Governors reactions to COVID-19.

The riots and looting are again a local/state issue and occurring primarily it slivers life hotbeds. They have been caused by the positions in those areas being unwilling to deal with their criminal population, thereby forcing LEOs into horrific work conditions.

So how exactly, is this all Trumps fault?
You are saying no changes. We will continue to live in the world as it is in 2020.
When has the USA been in worse shape than it is in 2020?

1812, 1860, 1929, 1941, 1968-1973, 1980, 2008+ to start
Let's look at 2008. The great recession.
Obama and BIDEN came in and turned it around.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Because of not handling the corona virus satisfactorily, our economic recovery is behind other economies of the world.

There is rioting in the streets. It has turned into a shooting war between left wing, nut case, rioters and equally as bad right wing vigilantes.

I'll tell you and then I'll leave He will fuk us worse than he did the 1st 4 years That's a gd guarantee
There's no way to extrapolate how our divisions would continue increase over the next four years, because they're increasing so quickly now.

That makes me wonder what kind of person would follow him. Who would be most attractive within such an ugly environment -- someone who could heal, or someone who could take most advantage of it for themselves?
.....Biden/blacks/Dems WANT division--blacks HATE America and want to screw it up
WTF are you yakking about??
1. they ARE treated well---they get college perks because of their skin color
--they are over represented in great jobs - even though they graduate at lower levels AND are only 13% of the population
2. they are protesting jackass criminals that deserve what they get

Actually, the majority of hate filled rioting leftists are white. Obviously it's an agenda
The problem is dumb ass white kids on the right and the left.

WRONG.

The Federsl Government has no legitimate power over medical issues. The Horrors of COVID-19 fall squarely on the shoulders of various Liberal Governors across the country.

The economic downturn is a Direct result of the over-reaction and utter chaos caused by the aforementioned Governors reactions to COVID-19.

The riots and looting are again a local/state issue and occurring primarily it slivers life hotbeds. They have been caused by the positions in those areas being unwilling to deal with their criminal population, thereby forcing LEOs into horrific work conditions.

You are saying no changes. We will continue to live in the world as it is in 2020.
When has the USA been in worse shape than it is in 2020?

1812, 1860, 1929, 1941, 1968-1973, 1980, 2008+ to start
Let's look at 2008. The great recession.
Obama and BIDEN came in and turned it around.

Well, in slow motion, yes. Slowest recession recovery ever. Obiden and Bidama were terrible

White kids on the right haven't been doing anything

One thing he won't change is triggering moonbats like the OP.
You morons do understand the most important job of a president is to unite not divide our country This POS is the most divisive President ever and only morons kiss his butt
Obama was the most divisive--not Mr Trump
Obama divided the nation between white supremacists and everyone else.
The audacity of a black man having the highest elected position in the USA.

who shot two protesters dead in Kenosha

WRONG.

Trump travel ban which did nothing. He concentrated on flights coming from China but there were flights coming in from Europe with people who were exposed to the virus.

Federal government - That is why there is a CDC, Its main goal is to protect public health and safety through the control and prevention of diseases in the US and internationally. Yet Trump refused to listen to them and declared " No problems there is only one case". It starts from the top. Yet I have only seen him where a mask one or two times at most.

In the last few years Trump has cut funding in CDC and slash their budget and personnel in the last three years. Including personnel in China.

Trump ignored the urgency of the matter at the beginning when it required immediate attention.

In April DT says he expects a far lower coronavirus death toll in the U.S. than the 100,000 projected two weeks ago

That is how Trump leadership just makes miscalculation in order for him to look good while ignoring the experts.

Last edited:
You morons do understand the most important job of a president is to unite not divide our country This POS is the most divisive President ever and only morons kiss his butt

babble crap shit from you
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
your post is pathetic

Obamas hate whites/cops/America= I've linked this many times on USMB

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're the one voting for a flaming racist. Says a lot about you, doesn't it?

your post is pathetic
You pulled you stats out of your ass.
You are pathetic and I know you are a white supremacist. Explain that to your maker.

Well if he listens to Dr Atlas we will start going for so called herd immunity before election and he will carry it over into 2021. Other than that he will sit back and watch Rome burn and tweet away.

your post is pathetic
You pulled you stats out of your ass.
You are pathetic and I know you are a white supremacist. Explain that to your maker.

I like a guy who's voting for a raging racist calling someone a "white supremacist." Hypocrisy much?

Obviously you wouldn't vote for a white supremacist like Joe Biden if you weren't one

Yes. We HAVE treated them so well - Affirmative Action, American Rescue Plan, Critical Race Theory, and not arresting them for crimes, or releasing them from jails.

Yes. We HAVE treated them so well - Affirmative Action, American Rescue Plan, Critical Race Theory, and not arresting them for crimes, or releasing them from jails.
Yes, Democrats have thrown money at the situation for decades. We all know that hasn't worked the 382 times they've done it before.

Isn't that a wee bit better than what your political tribe does, which is nothing? 'Party of No' ring any bells? Bootstraps? Socialism? Hate 'Government hand-outs'?

In the current political environment, the benefits made from throwing money at something these days are only about having a new talking point to get the politician supporting the legislation re-elected. Perception, not a real result.

Don't be such a naive douchebag.

Not just a black man, a Kenyan. He should have been ousted after his real birth certificate was uncovered.

Probably he'd just try and make himself look good.

IF Trump gets back I'm, I hope he fires every govt employee hired by, appointed by, connected to, and/ or is friends with Obama, who had anything to do with Barry's failed coup attempt to Pelodi's 2 failed Impeachments - from within the FBI, within the CIA, Intel agencies, Sect of Def, Chairman of the JCoS, Ambassador, EVERYWHERE. The entire govt is infected with his Marxist, SOCIALIST TRAITORS.

Forum List

Back