Is there anyway biden could be forced to take a cognitive test?

Is there any chance the DNC will ask him to?....after all the American People have the right to know if a Presidential Candidate has a defective brain...just common sense.
Why are you just asking if Biden has a defective brain? If that's going to be a new thing, like automatically making your tax returns public, then the current president should be first to take the test as an example to the rest. Of course, Trump believes everyone should toe the line but himself, as his refusal to hand over his tax returns has already proven.

Is there any chance the DNC will ask him to?....after all the American People have the right to know if a Presidential Candidate has a defective brain...just common sense.
Tough luck on that. Guess the trumpers will just have to keep making crap up on that score.

I saw both speak at the respective conventions. One was clear, annunciated, and delivered a compassionate and lucid speech. The other was Trump.

I saw both speak at the respective conventions. One was clear, annunciated, and delivered a compassionate and lucid speech. The other was Trump.
They should both take the same test and make the scores public. That is fair.
Trump first. If Biden goes first, Donny will make up some BS excuse and beg off.
Same time. You;ve been saying for years that Trump has lost it. This would be fair.

Trump first. If Biden goes first, Donny will make up some BS excuse and beg off.
Same time. You;ve been saying for years that Trump has lost it. This would be fair.
It may be fair, but Trump would never agree.

Why are you just asking if Biden has a defective brain? If that's going to be a new thing, like automatically making your tax returns public, then the current president should be first to take the test as an example to the rest. Of course, Trump believes everyone should toe the line but himself, as his refusal to hand over his tax returns has already proven.
Biden always liked the spotlight. Now he is running for President. And he is out of sight. Something is wrong with him. Progs do not care. We have become what the founding fathers warned us about. But they have been soured by the Progs so a part of our population will not ever understand. They will understand brutal authoritarian Prog control when it arrives. And life will be cheap.

Oh, but I am sure he would. Slow Joe;s campaign would never allow it. Iy would just confirm the obvious.

Try and keep up .....Trump has taken a cognitive test. He did so voluntarily yet biden despite lying about taking a cognitive test still refuses to take one.

Oh, but I am sure he would. Slow Joe;s campaign would never allow it. Iy would just confirm the obvious.

It is well known Trump voluntarily took a cognitive test.

Last edited:
Live cognitive test for both prior to their debate.

Let's go.

Again.............Trump has taken a cognitive test back when the democrats were saying he should be removed by office and bringing up the 25th amendment.

There is no way Bidens handlers would ever let him take a legitimate cognitive test....the game would be over. There is no way biden could pass a legitimate cognitve test and they know it. Get real.

Again.............Trump has taken a cognitive test back when the democrats were saying he should be removed by office and bringing up the 25th amendment.

There is no way Bidens handlers would ever let him take a legitimate cognitive test....the game would be over. There is no way biden could pass a legitimate cognitve test and they know it. Get real.

Again. I want a live cognitive test for both candidates.

Forum List

Back