What will Republicans do Wednsday after Obama wins?

Either the GOP moves back toward the center or it will forever be a minority party after this election.

Yeah, that's what happened. It wasn't the American people having a serious case of buyer's remorse, they thought they were getting a fiscal Conservative and political Moderate in Obama, instead they got someone to the Left of genuine Communists in Vietnam and China.

The Kennedy Seat, NJ and VA governor, Walker non-recall and the 2010 election were all American telling the Dem Party, "No, thanks"

How many freshmen senators and congressmen were there in 2010?

How many bagels in a dozen?

At least 21 senators. Where do you get your dozen bagels? I got to get me some.

Yeah, that's what happened. It wasn't the American people having a serious case of buyer's remorse, they thought they were getting a fiscal Conservative and political Moderate in Obama, instead they got someone to the Left of genuine Communists in Vietnam and China.

The Kennedy Seat, NJ and VA governor, Walker non-recall and the 2010 election were all American telling the Dem Party, "No, thanks"

The right wing talking heads shook the bushes with a claymore to get out the tea party vote.

The right wing talking heads shook the bushes with a claymore to get out the tea party vote.

Most of the teabagger freshmen will be sent packing in 2014, they have nothing to show for their time in office, they didn't stop Obama, they have no pork for their districts, no major optimistic programs to take credit for, nothing at all except the statement: "I nearly brought down the government".

Most of the teabagger freshmen will be sent packing in 2014, they have nothing to show for their time in office, they didn't stop Obama, they have no pork for their districts, no major optimistic programs to take credit for, nothing at all except the statement: "I nearly brought down the government".

Now that is a really awesome prospect! It would absolutely be great for America.

You don't get it. We are going to exchange the haters of the far right for sensible centrists and moderates. You guys are gone into a minority wilderness somewhere. You will do what Romney wants, and only what he wants, or you will have no policy making power in the party.

You don't get it. We are going to exchange the haters of the far right for sensible centrists and moderates. You guys are gone into a minority wilderness somewhere. You will do what Romney wants, and only what he wants, or you will have no policy making power in the party.

Please stop pretending you are a Republican....it's boring now.....

Just curious. What will Republicans do Wednsday morning after Obama wins? I dont mean average everyday Republicans, or moderates/indys who are gonna vote GOP. I mean the hard core right wingers, the ones who live and breathe the GOP???

Same question for hard core lefties if Romney wins.

I don't think Romney is going to win... but if he does, we will all be in trouble. It will be the last chance the Plutocrats will have to loot the country before people insist on a European style social democracy.

For the Republicans, I think what you are going to see in the aftermath are some serious recriminations between the grass roots/evangelicals/Tea Party and the Washington Establishment.

The grass roots will insist Romney lost because he was "not a real conservative" (which of couse, he wasn't) while the establishment will insist that the grassroots insistance on Romney having fealty to the most extreme positions poisoned his chances. (And they'll have some support in the fact the closest Romney got was in the first debate when he moderated his positions.)

The reality is, though, Romney himself was just an awful candidate. Weird Religion, lack of empathy, generally being disingenuous and believing in nothing but his own ambition.

You have a vivid imagination...or you are hallucinating, one of those.

MR was the best of a poor field. No other candidate could have nearly knocked BHO out in the first round. Tomorrow will come down to one state, I think. The other candidates would have given the President 500 plus electoral votes.

You know what, I don't buy that for a second.

I'd have voted for Gingrich or Santorum.

I won't vote for Romney. Neither will a lot of other people.

As for debate, I'd have LOVED To have seen Newt and Obama in a debate. Or Rick and Obama.

Here is an article about the over 100 freshmen republican congressmen.
REPORT: Meet The 2010 GOP Freshman Class | ThinkProgress

Yes, Dems got their asses kicked in 2010. That's what I said

Here's what Steve Vai had to say about Vinny Colaiuta's drumming abilities

""I was just enamored with Vinnie. Back in the Frank days, his whole approach, when I heard Vinnie play, his phrasing - it satisfied something in my heart. It was easy to get certain rhythmic gratification from straight up-and-down-type players. Playing grooves, alternate grooves here and there. But Vinnie just came in and threw a wrench into the works. The guy is an alien. He was able to touch buttons with his sense of polyrhythms that no one has ever done. Frank's band was the perfect soundboard for that. I started transcribing his playing for The Frank Zappa Book. I mean, there's five to six different notations for the hi-hat!" [laughs]

"I'll tell you a really great Vinnie story. He's one of the most amazing sight-readers that ever existed on the instrument. One day we were in a Frank rehearsal, this was early '80s, and Frank brought in this piece of music called "Mo 'N Herb's Vacation." Just unbelievably complex. All the drums were written out, just like "The Black Page" except even more complex. There were these runs of like 17 over 3 and every drumhead is notated differently. And there were a whole bunch of people there, I think Bozzio was there."

"Vinnie had this piece of music on the stand to his right. To his left he had another music stand with a plate of sushi on it, okay? Now the tempo of the piece was very slow, like "The Black Page." And then the first riff came in, [mimics bizarre Zappa-esque drum rhythm patterns] with all these choking of cymbals, and hi-hat, ruffs, spinning of rototoms and all this crazy stuff. And I saw Vinnie reading this thing. Now, Vinnie has this habit of pushing his glasses up with the middle finger of his right hand. Well I saw him look at this one bar of music, it was the last bar of music on the page. He started to play it as he was turning the page with one hand, and then once the page was turned he continued playing the riff with his right hand, as he reached over with his left hand, grabbed a piece of sushi and put it in his mouth, continued the riff with his left hand and feet, pushed his glasses up, and then played the remaining part of the bar."

"It was the sickest thing I have ever seen. Frank threw his music up in the air. Bozzio turned around and walked away. I just started laughing."

Vinnie Colaiuta | Interviews | DRUM!, 2004

Are you on DRUGS?!

So, delusional it is, then. Jury is still out on stupid.

The Tea Party has turned out to be for little girls with imaginary friends, and the parents have just called the child in.

So, delusional it is, then. Jury is still out on stupid.

*bong*
CUCKOO!
*bong*
CUCKOO!
*bong*
CUCKOO!
*bong*
CUCKOO!
*bong*
CUCKOO!
*bong*
CUCKOO!
*bong*
CUCKOO!
*bong*
CUCKOO!

Excuse me, Jake, someone is calling for you.

Jarlaxie, we broke it here, and it is over nationally as the congressmen are moving to the left toward the rational side of the part to accommodate Mitt. There will be no more nonsense like the summer of 2011, because they know Mitt will reach toward the conservatives and mods in the Dems for majorities. The tea party is ovah foheva, Jar.

What will Republicans do Wednsday after Obama wins?
Just curious. What will Republicans do Wednsday morning after Obama wins? I dont mean average everyday Republicans, or moderates/indys who are gonna vote GOP. I mean the hard core right wingers, the ones who live and breathe the GOP???

Do I get residuals from your 'me to' thread?

I'll get up and go to work the next day, just like any other.

Reality is no matter who is elected not much is going to change since the Congress is split.

Because I am a conservative, I don't put much faith in government in the first place.

Either Congress ignores the far left and the Tea Party right, or nothing will be done.

Forum List

Back