What Will Hillary and Huma do With Their Lives Now That They Cannot Rule America?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I think I like the idea of Hillary getting the Ambassadorship to Libya.

Anyone else have some ideas?

She has had a long career , I say enjoy the rest of her life and relax and smell the roses. She was not responsible for what happened in Libya.

enriched herself by doing nothing but being a self serving politician, astounding that liberals would feel she deserved it

Hillary should join the Red Hatters.:D

red-hat-club.jpg

Huma is an opportunist. I don't see her hanging around with Hillary much. I'll probably get hammered for saying this but I have this weird feeling Hillary will want to do something positive with the rest of her life since she has spent the last 40 years of her life obsessed with money, power and being President. I am just Soooooooo freaking happy she didn't become President! That may have been non recoverable.

They are both praying that the Trump appointed attorney general doesn't decide to go after them and "lock'em up".

She has had a long career , I say enjoy the rest of her life and relax and smell the roses. She was not responsible for what happened in Libya.
Wasnt she the one in charge?
9 separate investigations by 9 separate Republican led committees said that you`re full of it. You can stop dragging those 4 dead bodies around now that they`ve served their purpose.

I'd be laughing and sleeping in and laughing and taking a vacation to a wonderful place and laughing and shopping and laughing and finding great restaurants with great food and wine and laughing.....at the American people.

Forum List

Back