Signs That Predicted Hillary Was Unelectable

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
n-HILLARY-CLINTON-628x314.jpg

There's an whole heart wrenching article on Huffpost detaling the signs....I have 3 of my own:

1), she lost to a unknown black man her first time at bat

2) she almost lost to a 80 year old Jew were it not for the super delegates backing the hag

3) In politics for 32 years and her only accomplishments were marrying a white man named Bill and putting poor kids on medicaid...whoooop di fuckin do

Bye Bitch!!

There's an whole heart wrenching article on Huffpost detaling the signs....I have 3 of my own:

2) she almost lost to a 80 year old Jew were it not for the super delegates backing the hag

3) In politics for 32 years and her only accomplishments were marrying a white man named Bill and putting poor kids on medicaid...whoooop di fuckin do

Bye Bitch!!

She was First Lady, Senator from New York, and Secretary of State...

She got the GOP to waste millions of dollars on countless of investigations and never once was brought up on charges and never will be either...

Still she sucked green donkey dick and could not beat Trump!

Bye Bitch!!

She got the GOP to waste millions of dollars on countless of investigations and never once was brought up on charges and never will be either...

What we did learn from investigations is that the corruption in this government was far more extensive than we thought.

• Banned
Trump’s Win Isn’t All About White People: Clinton Lost Black and Brown Votes In Key States
Analysis shows higher turnout in two urban minority majority counties could have kept Michigan and Wisconsin blue.

You stay home when you have a boring, uninspired candidate such as Hillary, its just that simple. She took us for granted and it cost her.

NO more articles on Hillary, she's done!!

Bye Bitch!!

1. Not something she accomplished, but someone she married.

Moved to a state that didn't require long residency so her name could be elected to the Senate.

Appointed Secretary of State as appeasement for losing to Obama

Got GOP to spend millions trying to get a corrupt administration to do it's job and failed.

Her last run for President was simply the twilight of a mediocre career.

Bye Bitch!!
A bad sign for the Hillary was her campaign kept hiding her from giving rallies or press conferences, because every time the scowling bitch showed her face and spoke her dislikability numbers spiked upward. LOL.

• Banned

Bye Bitch!!

Hillary was just the wrong fuckin candidate and the DNC put all their eggs and hopes in someone who clearly was never ready for the big times. Hillary is local celebrity and sadly she never understood that.

Forum List

Back