What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get a democrat to grow balls....ask outgoing Ried!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
You want to see a mean lean political machine on the left? Watch Harry soon to retire Ried and you'll get your answer...these ball-less bastards have to be one foot out the door to speak on truths about the GOP....you spineless bastards!!

Even Obama his last few weeks in office got a spine to go on the Bill Maher show.....up until then, he to was afraid.......

OP
T

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry bitch.

You weren't born with them, you never get them.
I would love to engage you in name calling, but every time my black ass go rouge on you white mfs, your white buddy mod's always manage to call me out and threaten to ban me...FACT!!...so I'm gonna pass on being called a bitch, bitch!!

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry bitch.

I would love to engage you in name calling, but every time my black ass go rouge on you white mfs, your white buddy mod's always manage to call me out and threaten to ban me...FACT!!...so I'm gonna pass on being called a bitch, bitch!!
You're going Rouge.

Powder over it, it won't be as noticeable.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No one pays attention to Harry Reid anymore. Even those deranged enough to agree with him are too embarrassed to say so.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry bitch.

upload_2016-11-15_16-43-58.png

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, Triggered. Harry got his assed kicked by an exercise band. You sure know how to pick your heroes.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List