What Will Happen if Democrats Take Congress in Midterms?

That is nowhere close to what I said. Never put words in my mouth like that, Sue.

Here is exactly what you said:

Hey Feminists: 1860 called, it has fainting couches to sell you
I said, Yes, you can't build a new Order without tearing down the old. What happened in your family is sad and I'm sorry for your pain. It isn't feminism to blame, though.
How you proceeded to figure that was "raging, black-heartedly evil" is beyond me.
I never know what to do with people like you. If I put you on ignore, I won't have to listen to your personal insults and fabrications, but if I put you on ignore, God knows what garbage you will say on this board. No one else will defend me, so I guess I have to.
It's sad alright that any of us have to do this.
Try to be accurate in what you are accusing people of, Sue.

I will try to be more accurate and I did go back and read that you were sorry for her pain, so I apologize to you that I didn't catch that the first time around.

However.

It is still nebulous what you mean by "New World Order". To my mind a "new world order" should NEVER include a daughter screaming F bombs at her mother and publicly vilifying her, unless she was blatantly and obviously vicious, underhanded and toxic. And even then it's not the best way to handle things with your mother.
Thank you.
I never said "New World Order." I didn't mean "New World Order," either. I just meant that as women take on different roles and the relationships between men and women change, become more fair, the old ways will be replaced by new ways. A new Order.
Feminists I've read and spoken to have never encouraged getting into huge bitter fights with their mothers. If anything, feminists encourage women to support and understand each other, even if they can't agree. I have no idea what was going on in B's world when that fight happened, but I can't see how feminism could have caused such a serious rift between a mother and daughter. My goodness, it's only politics.
Poor B. I just gave her donuts a few days ago. I certainly didn't mean to be rude.

Okay then, I'm sorry I misunderstood. It is NEVER acceptable in my eyes to destroy family relationships because of politics UNLESS those politics caused serious personal harm to you, and I'm talking about abuse. I'm not talking about "my Christian parents wouldn't let me date 'til I was 18" or "My Christian parents oppose homosexual marriage". That is not abuse.

You have to realize, however, and I hope you do, that there are way too many Leftists who truly do hate and neglect their own parents for specious reasons like these. Meanwhile, the number of Christians who hate their gay children is way overrated and exploited for more hate.

There we are, Old Lady, the lines are drawn. There's no sense crying about the spilled milk when the milk is already well down the drain and into the sewer.
I think you're wrong about Leftists and probably Christians as well. Try erasing the line with your toe and taking people one at a time. There are those to like and dislike everywhere.

I said, Yes, you can't build a new Order without tearing down the old. What happened in your family is sad and I'm sorry for your pain. It isn't feminism to blame, though.
How you proceeded to figure that was "raging, black-heartedly evil" is beyond me.
I never know what to do with people like you. If I put you on ignore, I won't have to listen to your personal insults and fabrications, but if I put you on ignore, God knows what garbage you will say on this board. No one else will defend me, so I guess I have to.
It's sad alright that any of us have to do this.
Try to be accurate in what you are accusing people of, Sue.

I will try to be more accurate and I did go back and read that you were sorry for her pain, so I apologize to you that I didn't catch that the first time around.

However.

It is still nebulous what you mean by "New World Order". To my mind a "new world order" should NEVER include a daughter screaming F bombs at her mother and publicly vilifying her, unless she was blatantly and obviously vicious, underhanded and toxic. And even then it's not the best way to handle things with your mother.
Thank you.
I never said "New World Order." I didn't mean "New World Order," either. I just meant that as women take on different roles and the relationships between men and women change, become more fair, the old ways will be replaced by new ways. A new Order.
Feminists I've read and spoken to have never encouraged getting into huge bitter fights with their mothers. If anything, feminists encourage women to support and understand each other, even if they can't agree. I have no idea what was going on in B's world when that fight happened, but I can't see how feminism could have caused such a serious rift between a mother and daughter. My goodness, it's only politics.
Poor B. I just gave her donuts a few days ago. I certainly didn't mean to be rude.

Okay then, I'm sorry I misunderstood. It is NEVER acceptable in my eyes to destroy family relationships because of politics UNLESS those politics caused serious personal harm to you, and I'm talking about abuse. I'm not talking about "my Christian parents wouldn't let me date 'til I was 18" or "My Christian parents oppose homosexual marriage". That is not abuse.

You have to realize, however, and I hope you do, that there are way too many Leftists who truly do hate and neglect their own parents for specious reasons like these. Meanwhile, the number of Christians who hate their gay children is way overrated and exploited for more hate.

There we are, Old Lady, the lines are drawn. There's no sense crying about the spilled milk when the milk is already well down the drain and into the sewer.
I think you're wrong about Leftists and probably Christians as well. Try erasing the line with your toe and taking people one at a time. There are those to like and dislike everywhere.

I saw what I saw in the Senate Thursday, and I'm reading people calling Kavanaugh a serial rapist. So the ideological war is on. Neighbors? Not anymore, Old Lady. Not anymore.

Forum List

Back