What will happen if Bernie wins?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Does anyone here think that if Bernie wins the DNC nomination that half the democratic party will flock to the right? The other question is if Hillary wins half the democratic party won't vote for her. What an interesting scenario.

Whoever wins the DNC nomination will make me, for one, feel pity for whichever of the Big Three survive being crushed in the Clown Car all these months (I'm a sensitive soul), and USMB RWs - rather than urging their party to find a viable candidate for a change - will howl louder than ever for the next eight years.

if Bernie gets the nomination and if he wins I am hoping that he starts taxing moderate rino repubs that have TOO much money and puts his bankroll together to pay for ALL the FREE stuff that he is promising . It'll be fun listening to all the moderate rino , repubs whining and crying , just saying .

if Bernie gets the nomination and if he wins I am hoping that he starts taxing moderate rino repubs that have TOO much money and puts his bankroll together to pay for ALL the FREE stuff that he is promising . It'll be fun listening to all the moderate rino , repubs whining and crying , just saying .
Do you really think he will only tax republicans?

Do you really think he will only tax republicans?
----------------------------------- probably not but it usually rich rinos that I hear whining Tipsy !!

If Bernie wins the nomination?

He loses,

Republicans win.

Hillary ends up with another job she's unqualified to hold.

Grandmother

Maybe I'll go to school at my age and get the Free shit....................

Make sure you're cognizant of the actual proposal before you jump in.
Free shit for votes..................that is what Bernie said.........

Nope.
:laugh2:

I figured that was simple enough for you to understand. If you want to cite what Sanders says, trying posting what Sanders says, not some stupid-ass blog.

Maybe I'll go to school at my age and get the Free shit....................

Nope.

I figured that was simple enough for you to understand. If you want to cite what Sanders says, trying posting what Sanders says, not some stupid-ass blog.
Under Sanders, income and jobs would soar, economist says

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does anyone here think that if Bernie wins the DNC nomination that half the democratic party will flock to the right? The other question is if Hillary wins half the democratic party won't vote for her. What an interesting scenario.

Depends on what Bloomberg does. He will suck votes from the Democrats like an old Hoover vacuum.

Nope.

Under Sanders, income and jobs would soar, economist says

And -?

Forum List

Back