What will go first...Obamacare, or Planned Parenthood?

Donald Trump is not getting rid of Planned Parenthood. I guarantee you he is a fan in real life, and is not willing to open up that can of shit since it would not benefit him at all.

He is under pressure to reform healthcare, so he is going to have to do something there. His proposal was health savings accounts, which will come under fire by all cylinders.
If we did away with planned parenthood it would save millions. That could be used for actual healthcare.
planned parenthood doesn't get handed oodles of money upfront....who told you this?

most all of their money from the gvt comes from MEDICAID reimbursements for medical care....
Like I said cut planned parenthood funding and save millions!
you don't save A SINGLE PENNY, these same MEDICAID patients will go to another health clinic miles away and that clinic or doctor will file the MEDICAID claim for their visit and tests or procedures....

unless they can't make it to a clinic miles from their house and then they'll just get cervical cancer or vaginal cancer or breast cancer, and die....is that your goal?
So you are saying there is a planned parenthood clinic on every street corner?
Only fools like you say that, jknowbad. :) What she is saying is PP makes health care accessible for many millions.

planned parenthood doesn't get handed oodles of money upfront....who told you this?

most all of their money from the gvt comes from MEDICAID reimbursements for medical care....
you don't save A SINGLE PENNY, these same MEDICAID patients will go to another health clinic miles away and that clinic or doctor will file the MEDICAID claim for their visit and tests or procedures....

unless they can't make it to a clinic miles from their house and then they'll just get cervical cancer or vaginal cancer or breast cancer, and die....is that your goal?
no, but most doctors will have no part in having offices in low to no income areas....plan parenthood chose to be there and service the MEDICAID patients...

all city clinics are already over crowded, adding the millions that use planned parenthood for their healthcare will not benefit anyone....we already do not have enough clinics servicing the poor...

if you want some other non profit health care service for primarily women to take their spot, then fine, but not until there is a replacement.....

and even so, why in the heck would govt be able to shut one clinic down like a planned parenthood that serves a purpose for a community....? doctors that perform abortions in their private practice aren't shut down, or prevented from collecting reimbursement for Medicaid patients receiving approved medical care....
Planned Parenthood will go and it will be left to the states to set up clinics in these areas. When our jobs and tax base return, states can afford this. Oh, and no abortions unless state wants it. Trump is a traditional states rightist.
PP will go . . . nowhere. Trump is a big government progressive. Trump does not care what far right like Bush92 think.

Regarding the ACA, I'll ask the same question I posed in another thread:

I would love to know how many people who think that HSA's are the answer actually know how they work.

I wonder if they know that HSA's are based on PRECISELY the same kind of ridiculously high, high deductible health plans that make the ACA such a joke.

Lads,

Lets just take a knee here for a second and think....

Does DJT know what he is going to do next... As soon as he hits his first filibuster he is going to get frustrated real quick...

He might try and pressure the GOP to end the filibuster... This will have serious consquences if they go there... You think there is a divide now, then watch a real shit storm...

So trying to perdict what Trump will do is like trying to perdict what a baby would do... They don't know themselves...

I think McConnell does not want to end the filibuster rule in the Senate if he can avoid it.

So he is negotiating with the Dems.

But if he does end it, then that allows insurgent GOP senators joining with Dem senators to go around him on certain legislation.

It's a sticky wicket.

no, but most doctors will have no part in having offices in low to no income areas....plan parenthood chose to be there and service the MEDICAID patients...

all city clinics are already over crowded, adding the millions that use planned parenthood for their healthcare will not benefit anyone....we already do not have enough clinics servicing the poor...

if you want some other non profit health care service for primarily women to take their spot, then fine, but not until there is a replacement.....

and even so, why in the heck would govt be able to shut one clinic down like a planned parenthood that serves a purpose for a community....? doctors that perform abortions in their private practice aren't shut down, or prevented from collecting reimbursement for Medicaid patients receiving approved medical care....
Planned Parenthood will go and it will be left to the states to set up clinics in these areas. When our jobs and tax base return, states can afford this. Oh, and no abortions unless state wants it. Trump is a traditional states rightist.
What is your purpose for getting rid of planned parenthood medical clinics and medical care? Why would you waste so much money having States pay to put up new clinics when Planned Parenhood's non profit has paid for their clinics? It makes no sense, not financially and not for any reason.

I can understand arguing over abortion, but these are medical services that you are trying to shut down that serve communities that everyone else has decided to abandon. If you want abortion eliminated and not legal, then do it the legal way, and get the law changed for abortion..... trying to shut down planned parenthood's medical services, because you hate them for their abortion services is unethical and harmful to the whole community.

What is your purpose for getting rid of planned parenthood medical clinics and medical care? Why would you waste so much money having States pay to put up new clinics when Planned Parenhood's non profit has paid for their clinics? It makes no sense, not financially and not for any reason.

I can understand arguing over abortion, but these are medical services that you are trying to shut down that serve communities that everyone else has decided to abandon. If you want abortion eliminated and not legal, then do it the legal way, and get the law changed for abortion..... trying to shut down planned parenthood's medical services, because you hate them for their abortion services is unethical and harmful to the whole community.
Then planned parenthood should get out of the abortion business. Then we could support them.

Which domestic program will go first...Obamacare or Planned Parenthood? Or will one omnibus Bill bang them both out?

Trump won't touch Planned Parenthood and I'm not encouraged that he will do anything about ACA but talk. Meh, we will see. I would love to eat my hat again.

Donald Trump is not getting rid of Planned Parenthood. I guarantee you he is a fan in real life, and is not willing to open up that can of shit since it would not benefit him at all.

He is under pressure to reform healthcare, so he is going to have to do something there. His proposal was health savings accounts, which will come under fire by all cylinders.
He will end the government subsidies to PP.
How democrats kill babies at PP honestly repulsed and disgusted Trump during the second debate.....

Bull shit. Trump would walk a road paved with dead babies to get what he wants just like any typical politition.

Trump ALREADY SAID he would keep planned parenthood and abortion aside, they do good work, and give medical care to millions....

How democrats kill babies at PP honestly repulsed and disgusted Trump during the second debate.....

Bull shit. Trump would walk a road paved with dead babies to get what he wants just like any typical politition.
No...Trump, along with all of us Americans, are repulsed by your baby murder and selling of baby parts for profit....

Relax, there is nothing you can do about it, we the people spoke....

No...Trump, along with all of us Americans, are repulsed by your baby murder and selling of baby parts for profit....

Trump has said on TV and many other forms of media that he would not get rid of planned parenthood and he has said it more then once. Every republican promises to kill it but they never do. Trump was atleast honest about it. the stuff you mentioned I agree on, but still nothing will happen. The people did speak and they said they do that want Hillary. Not kill planned parenthood.

Trump has said on TV and many other forms of media that he would not get rid of planned parenthood and he has said it more then once. Every republican promises to kill it but they never do. Trump was atleast honest about it. the stuff you mentioned I agree on, but still nothing will happen. The people did speak and they said they do that want Hillary. Not kill planned parenthood.
Trump betrays the far and alt right. He will do it all the time.

Trump is defunding PP abortions....sucks to be you....

Trump is defunding PP abortions....sucks to be you....

Not me. It's biologically impossible for me to ever be in need of an abortion, and that aside other then sex I tend to avoid issues involving vaginas. and Trump is not defunding shit, he ain't there yet. And finally, he has said many times abortions aren't going anywhere? so really, it sucks to be you because yall will be soon pissed as Years go by and it's business as usual.

Forum List

Back