What will go first...Obamacare, or Planned Parenthood?

Trump ALREADY SAID he would keep planned parenthood and abortion aside, they do good work, and give medical care to millions....
Yep, Trump is going to end abortion funding for PP.....and the children cheer!!!!
There is NO ABORTION funding for him to end...get that through your thick skull... :lol:

Cant. They are high on fantasys of massive lines of Mexicans on a death March back to TJ as well as some Somalia style political revenge.

Trump like Planned Parenthood with the exception of the abortions. Obamacare will be slowly dismantled and modified.

As far as Obamacare, I don't see how you could eliminate the coverage for the 20 plus million of lower income people on the exchange that do not have the benefit of coverage with their employers, or the millions people that qualified for the MEDICAID expansion....

Nor do I see how eliminating them would lower the cost of everyone elses insurance cost that they got through their employer, nor do I see how it would make the insurance companies go back to small deductibles with costing us less.... Pandora's box has been opened...

there is no EASY BUTTON on this fix, it is very complicated and will take some strong legislation...

health savings accounts DO NOTHING for the middle class and the lower income earners....they already do not pay federal income tax and saying they can have an HSA account does not help...they don't have the money to put in one...

These HSA's only help the upper middle class and the wealthiest.....which is fine, it will help a little to offset the high deductibles in insurance plans today that they get from their employers, but it does NOT help the most in the middle class or the poor....

And if HSA's are the plan, then this means there is no plan for the Insurance companies to go back to the old way with 80% coverage, 20% copays for us with low deductibles and low out of pockets....

so these prices stay high.....

and big deal, the HSA's will give us a 10% savings on the money we put in there, at most, for the average joe that would pay 10% in taxes on the amount put in there....

It's just CRAZY to think this is some kind of solution to the problem of less coverage, higher deductibles and higher out of pockets, money you didn't have before the HSA's and money you don't have to put in to these new expanded HSA's....

ACA may change but costs will never go down, and millions of poor folks will only go with out medicaid if they are to lazy to pick up the Obama phone and sign up. Bama care was never a good usable insurance plan for poor folks as they still could not afford any of the deductables. they would be better off it it was trashd and repuilt.

As far as Obamacare, I don't see how you could eliminate the coverage for the 20 plus million of lower income people on the exchange that do not have the benefit of coverage with their employers, or the millions people that qualified for the MEDICAID expansion....

Nor do I see how eliminating them would lower the cost of everyone elses insurance cost that they got through their employer, nor do I see how it would make the insurance companies go back to small deductibles with costing us less.... Pandora's box has been opened...

there is no EASY BUTTON on this fix, it is very complicated and will take some strong legislation...

health savings accounts DO NOTHING for the middle class and the lower income earners....they already do not pay federal income tax and saying they can have an HSA account does not help...they don't have the money to put in one...

These HSA's only help the upper middle class and the wealthiest.....which is fine, it will help a little to offset the high deductibles in insurance plans today that they get from their employers, but it does NOT help the most in the middle class or the poor....

And if HSA's are the plan, then this means there is no plan for the Insurance companies to go back to the old way with 80% coverage, 20% copays for us with low deductibles and low out of pockets....

and big deal, the HSA's will give us a 10% savings on the money we put in there, at most, for the average joe that would pay 10% in taxes on the amount put in there....

It's just CRAZY to think this is some kind of solution to the problem of less coverage, higher deductibles and higher out of pockets, money you didn't have before the HSA's and money you don't have to put in to these new expanded HSA's....
Pass the bill Obama vetoed....anything else?

it does nothing to revert the situation and helps no one....

it does nothing to revert the situation and helps no one....
The. Don't buy HC....I don't give a fuck....

Forum List

Back