What will go first...Obamacare, or Planned Parenthood?

Which domestic program will go first...Obamacare or Planned Parenthood? Or will one omnibus Bill bang them both out?

Can an Obamacare repeal be filibustered?
No...it was passed with reconciliation which can't be filibustered, so it can be repealed that way.....sadness on you....

LOLOL you took the bait.

El wrongo, buffalo breath.

Under President Trump, Repealing & Replacing Obamacare Will Be Harder Than It Looks
^^^^. Oh look, a liberal thinking they are thinking....:lol:

You can spit up all you want, you were proven wrong.

Which domestic program will go first...Obamacare or Planned Parenthood? Or will one omnibus Bill bang them both out?

No...it was passed with reconciliation which can't be filibustered, so it can be repealed that way.....sadness on you....

LOLOL you took the bait.

El wrongo, buffalo breath.

Under President Trump, Repealing & Replacing Obamacare Will Be Harder Than It Looks
^^^^. Oh look, a liberal thinking they are thinking....:lol:

You can spit up all you want, you were proven wrong.
Proven what wrong loser? :lol:

Donald Trump is not getting rid of Planned Parenthood. I guarantee you he is a fan in real life, and is not willing to open up that can of shit since it would not benefit him at all.

He is under pressure to reform healthcare, so he is going to have to do something there. His proposal was health savings accounts, which will come under fire by all cylinders.
If we did away with planned parenthood it would save millions. That could be used for actual healthcare.
planned parenthood doesn't get handed oodles of money upfront....who told you this?

most all of their money from the gvt comes from MEDICAID reimbursements for medical care....

As far as Obamacare? All he has to do is kill the mandate and the punitive tax.

Rand Paul has already stated it's doomed and one of the first things Congress will address. It's finished

Wanna bet? Do you really expect Congress to give up power over 1/3 of our economy?

You haven't paid attention...Congress has voted to repeal it numerous times, only the veto stopped it...there will be no veto this time. It's finished and if not it's imploding anyway, the POS is doomed

You bought that? The veto was the only reason they voted to repeal. I'm sure they'll make a show of it, but in the end, they won't change anything substantial about ACA. Most importantly, they won't give up their newly minted authority over 1/3 of the economy.

You must have a fully subsidized plan, eh? It's doomed, kill it and the sooner the better

That's a bizarre speculation. I'm fundamentally opposed to any government involvement in health care. And I would love to be wrong on this. But I'm not. It's just not the way our government works. They have their hooks in, and they won't let go. They'll change the name of this and that, tweak it here and there, but they're not going to repeal it. They're not going to give up that kind of power.

Donald Trump is not getting rid of Planned Parenthood. I guarantee you he is a fan in real life, and is not willing to open up that can of shit since it would not benefit him at all.

He is under pressure to reform healthcare, so he is going to have to do something there. His proposal was health savings accounts, which will come under fire by all cylinders.
If we did away with planned parenthood it would save millions. That could be used for actual healthcare.
planned parenthood doesn't get handed oodles of money upfront....who told you this?

most all of their money from the gvt comes from MEDICAID reimbursements for medical care....
No money for abortions will come....just fucking deal with the fact we won.....

It's hilarious watching these loons flap their arms and squawk....keep in mind they are the same ones that told us Trump would never be nominated....let alone win all the marbles :)

Nuclear option - Wikipedia

Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif

You are naive.
and you are a butt hurt coalflake ....
attachment.php

Oh well looky there, Dr Ben Carson has been chosen to craft the replacement for the doomed and failed Obunglescare

It's hilarious watching these loons flap their arms and squawk....keep in mind they are the same ones that told us Trump would never be nominated....let alone win all the marbles :)
I can still see the shockwaves registering on their faces!

Trump stated he would defund PP if they continued abortions and funding

The call for defunding Planned Parenthood comes in a new letter from Trump today.

“Hillary Clinton’s unwavering commitment to advancing taxpayer-funded abortion on-demand stands in stark contrast to the commitments I’ve made to advance the rights of unborn children and their mothers when elected president. I am committed to defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women,” Trump says.
And if so, that does not mean that PP goes away.

The call for defunding Planned Parenthood comes in a new letter from Trump today.

“Hillary Clinton’s unwavering commitment to advancing taxpayer-funded abortion on-demand stands in stark contrast to the commitments I’ve made to advance the rights of unborn children and their mothers when elected president. I am committed to defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women,” Trump says.
Huh? Who gives a fuck what PP does once they stop murdering babies and selling their parts....

For somebody I had MAJOR doubts about, he has been surrounding himself with people I have a LOT of respect for. The people he surrounds himself with reflects the man he is.

I also love his ambitious 100 day plan. Hope he accomplishes all of it.

No money for abortions will come....just fucking deal with the fact we won.....
Hello??? Anybody home???

No money is ever given for abortions by our Federal govt....It's against the law and only approved MEDICAID medical assistance is what they get reimbursed for...
That's how they get most all of their gvt money...

There is some money they get from a gvt program for rubbers and birth control pills etc that schools and other places get to make contraception free for the poor, but far and above most all of their federal money is gotten through MEDICAID....for actual doctor's appointment and medical procedures etc, other than abortions...which again, is illegal for MEDICAID to refund/reimburse....

PP does not get any money from the Feds for abortion....

IF YOU BELIEVE that lie about the feds funding planned parenthood, I'm sorry you've been lied to...

I don't care what they do as long as it doesn't involve murdering innocents and selling their remains. That's just fucking satanic

Forum List

Back