What will bring the country together?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

I keep seeing that question being asked by pundits on TV. What will bring the country together?

Number one is as long as the Republican Party is the white party the country will never come together. But that’s changing.

So how is that changing?

The Republican Party is getting smaller. All studies and research like pew in Gallup show that to be a fact. How will Republicans grow their party if they only appeal to rural whites and wealthy company owners?

The Democratic Party is everyone else.

So how will these two facts work together in bringing the country together?

I keep seeing that question being asked by pundits on TV. What will bring the country together?

Number one is as long as the Republican Party is the white party the country will never come together. But that’s changing.

So how is that changing?

The Republican Party is getting smaller. All studies and research like pew in Gallup show that to be a fact. How will Republicans grow their party if they only appeal to rural whites and wealthy company owners?

A marshall law roundup of traitors such as your self and military tribunals and promptly carrying out sentences..

So how is that changing?

An invasion by Edgars. Only thing that will work.
oivy7c8nios01.png

So how is that changing?

7E404CD4-74B9-4D34-B87E-AF89590ACD73.jpeg

So how is that changing?

I think republicans have reached a point where they would celebrate 9/11 if it happened again. Who wants to be brought together with those types of people?

So how is that changing?

I think republicans have reached a point where they would celebrate 9/11 if it happened again. Who wants to be brought together with those types of people?
413205E6-59F4-4DC4-BB35-858D4AFFCBAB.jpeg

So how is that changing?

A marshall law roundup of traitors such as your self and military tribunals and promptly carrying out sentences..
You think the military will support Trump in pursuing fascism?

So how is that changing?

STILL blowing smoke up your own ass, eh?

• Banned

So how is that changing?

I know if I made a threat like that on the US message board I would be banned.

So how is that changing?

STILL blowing smoke up your own ass, eh?
Not smart enough to answer the question?

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Nothing will bring this nation together. It is set upon the path of civil war to the death. The only hope democrats have for a peaceful transition to one party power is population replacement. If they can replace the majority white Americans with non white foreigners they have a chance. However events are not going in that direction.

So how is that changing?

View attachment 220472
You forgot to include that he was picked by a special interest group specifically because he will not rule impartially.

So how is that changing?

100 million liberals pulling their heads out of their asses for the first time.

So how is that changing?

Bring the Nation together? You are kidding. This Nation has been under attack for decades by the Left. This is going to continue until the Nation has control by The People, not the MillionairesT like Soros with his Billions of dollars and the Foundations that work for the over throw of the Nation. The silent majority has been aware and are now speaking out about the threats that we see. The Liberal groups formed by these Foundation cover everything from paid demonstrators and violent ones, to the just show up groups. As long as they want Open borders, illegal border jumpers, open drugs sales, free welfare we are going to keep them out of the Deep state, they have shown their face and we don't like it and will not stand for it. So take the Liberal "Can't we just get along", crap and stick it.

So how is that changing?

Idiots like you are the reason the country can't get along together as a whole. You have to demonize and belittle others simply for disagreeing with you politically.

Look in the mirror, you fucking troll hack.

So how is that changing?

What bullshit.

but that's all you can post.

FOAD

So how is that changing?

You think the military will support Trump in pursuing fascism?

It's a given that the vast majority of the military loves Trump as an authentic CinC. They would not hesitate to carry out his legal orders.

Forum List

Back