what will be President Trump's gitmo and health care ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i believe that obamjevich signed the closing of guantanamo his first week. then they wasted a pat hand government on healthcare.

why gary coleman was at the signing i'll never understand.

but what will president Trump and Vice President Rubio do first ?

don't say pardon hillary, that one is already taken.

upload_2015-12-19_8-25-38.jpeg

Detaining jihadis costs a lot of money...

Suppressed List Foretold Guantánamo as 'Most Expensive Prison'
Jan 02, 2016 | In 2005, a desk officer at the Department of Defense dutifully assembled facts and figures, the cost of doing business, at the place the Miami Herald would later dub The Most Expensive Prison on Earth.
To defend the waters around Guantánamo Bay from fears of an al-Qaida attack in 2004, the prison spent $1.9 million on a temporary US Coast Guard unit. Camp Delta contractor costs totaled $22.5 million for that year, when the Pentagon held about 660 war-on-terror prisoners in Cuba. The prison spent $2.4 million on detainee food alone, plus another $3 million to run the dining hall that prepared the captives' meals and fed prison staff. But the Air Force officer who prepared the breakdown was forbidden to furnish those figures, by order of a superior.

Now, a reply to a decade-old filing under the Freedom of Information Act found that secrecy was wrong. "I am sorry that this response was not provided in a more timely manner," Michael Rhodes, director of administration and management at the Pentagon, wrote on Dec. 14, 2015 as he released three pages of documents the Herald sought in a Feb. 3, 2005 Freedom of Information Act filing. 3,966 days from original Freedom of Information request to release of data already assembled for the Miami Herald.

joint-task-force-guantanamo-600x400.jpg

The Obama administration estimates that $3.7 million has been spent on each of the 107 captives at the detention camp in Guantanamo.​

With the advantage of hindsight, the figures contained in the three-page release may not be surprising. The Obama administration, after all, estimates today's per-prisoner costs at $3.7 million per captive at the offshore prison of 107 captives that on New Year's Eve was staffed by just under 2,000 troops and civilians.

But back in 2004, the Pentagon under President George W. Bush was preparing for the war crimes tribunals of Osama bin Laden's driver -- since convicted, repatriated and exonerated. And nobody but the Herald was particularly interested in examining costs. In fact, Democrats in Congress would only tally up the expense in 2013 --at least $5 billion -- after President Barack Obama had called the detention center a waste of resources.

MORE

i believe that obamjevich signed the closing of guantanamo his first week. then they wasted a pat hand government on healthcare.

View attachment 57346

there will never be a president trump, my poor deluded friend

• Banned

View attachment 57346

there will never be a president trump, my poor deluded friend
you're awesome jill, but i think you may be wrong, same for benghazi and the birth certificate. i've seen nothing to change my mind. I'm going to Cpac to help the general cause, but i've made my pick.
it's going to be a great political season. if obama can get elected with no experience at anything, the will of the people may usher in a natural born leader, pun intended. the political pendulum swings back, just in time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back