CDZ What Will be Obamas Legacy?

My point is that I think it is ludicrous to assert that Obama's is a failed presidency. The facts don't support such an assertion, but the right wing has been making that assertion since the beginning of his tenure in office, even calling regularly for his impeachment when there is nothing to base an impeachment on. To point out the hypocrisy of the right, I mention how clearly we can see that GW Bush's presidency was a failure and yet you folks never mention that. The whole position in the OP is ludicrous. That's my point. I'll leave this thread alone. I've expressed my opinion; it won't change. Essentially, the OP has no merit.

Since you have provided zero support for why you say Obama has done well, your assertion has no merit. You, once again, have done nothing but say the other guy is bad. At least provide examples if you want to be taken seriously. Twice you've failed to do so.
It's already been done on this board repeatedly, time and again. What is the point of doing it yet again for your type to dismiss it all out of hand. I'm not interested in that kind of game playing.
Please take the time to list some of the efforts of Obama's that I may have not given enough credit for. I will be objective and honest in my reply. I can see you are upset and you may have a right to be.
At the moment my internet is not working well (I'm about 7000 miles away from you in a small country and internet often not great.)

Here is a website:
14 Facts About The Obama Presidency That Most People Don rsquo t Know

This is but a small list, 14, of his accomplishments.
I'll pick one....

9. At least 7 million more Americans now have health insurance than before.
in the 6 years barack obama has been in office, the US population has increased about 12 million What of those 5 million? He hasn't even kept up. 87% of our population has some kind of health insurance. 7 million of 12 million is under 60%.

Some accomplishment there!

What those who call it an accomplishment forget is that 4/5 or 80% of those now covered got a subsidy funded by someone else to get it. Redistribution of wealth is not an accomplishment in my book.

"If I can't cut the national debt in half, I will not run for a second term"... Barry Soetoro.

I don't know this Soetoro guy but Obama said he would cut the deficit in half....He has cut it by two thirds

The ONE supposed accomplishment of Obuma has been DEFLATED by his own words.....

4252a74cb323a9125643b5a9e91193b7.jpg
I find it interesting that Obama and his supporters believe a business growing from the ground up that becomes successful "didn't build that" but that Obama is the one that actually killed bin Laden because he supposedly gave an order to do something just about anyone could have done.

Interesting order by Obama

At the time they were only 55% sure it was bin Laden. His options were:
1. Wait until you had positive proof
2. Respect the sovereignty of Pakistan and arrange for them to make an arrest
3. Use a drone attack to take out the compound
4. Send in SEALS and risk their killing or capture

Obama chose the most risky and it paid off with killing bin Laden...THAT is his legacy

The ONE supposed accomplishment of Obuma has been DEFLATED by his own words.....

I find it interesting that Obama and his supporters believe a business growing from the ground up that becomes successful "didn't build that" but that Obama is the one that actually killed bin Laden because he supposedly gave an order to do something just about anyone could have done.

Obama chose the most risky and it paid off with killing bin Laden...THAT is his legacy

His legacy is taking credit for something he didn't do acting as if making a choice anyone could have made is on the same level as those actually doing the job.

4 Honorable people die in Benghazi and he does everything he can to avoid accepting responsibility. Typical it goes well so it's to my credit but if it goes bad, I had nothing to do with it mentality.

His legacy is taking credit for something he didn't do acting as if making a choice anyone could have made is on the same level as those actually doing the job.

4 Honorable people die in Benghazi and he does everything he can to avoid accepting responsibility. Typical it goes well so it's to my credit but if it goes bad, I had nothing to do with it mentality.

Take the marine in Mexico, Tahmooressi (Sp). He had NOTHING to do with his release. He could have called the president in Mexico anytime in those months, but did not.

After Montel Williams, former Governor Richardson and two representatives from California worked tirelessly with the mother and the prosecutor in Mexico. the Marine was released. Astonishingly, Obama had the balls to say that his committee gained the man's release! That was without a conscience! He has no integrity at all.

Take the marine in Mexico, Tahmooressi (Sp). He had NOTHING to do with his release. He could have called the president in Mexico anytime in those months, but did not.

After Montel Williams, former Governor Richardson and two representatives from California worked tirelessly with the mother and the prosecutor in Mexico. the Marine was released. Astonishingly, Obama had the balls to say that his committee gained the man's release! That was without a conscience! He has no integrity at all.

Had something bad happened to that Marine, you can bet Obama would have run as far away from it as a welfare leech does from a job.

Obama will forever have the legacy as our first black President. The fact that a man born of mixed race parents with a name like Barack Hussein Obama could rise to the presidency is quite an accomplishment

Beyond that, we will look at what were the conditions given to him when he became President and what were the conditions when he left. As well as his lasting legacy

There is no doubt history will acknowledge he was given an economy on the brink of collapse and two wars to contend with. Obama righted the ship and stabilized the economy. He also withdrew us from two wars and avoided future entanglements in Egypt, Syria, Iran and Ukraine

Lasting legacy was Obamacare, expanded gay rights and immigration reform

Top ten President
That he made it to the point based on skin color isn't an accomplishment. It's yet another example of a black getting a government job based on his skin color rather than being able to do the job.

As far as being mixed race, he is. He's the by product of a typical runaway baby daddy and a white trash mother.

It was the attacks on Mexico by the rightwing media that delayed his release

Obama will forever have the legacy as our first black President. The fact that a man born of mixed race parents with a name like Barack Hussein Obama could rise to the presidency is quite an accomplishment

Beyond that, we will look at what were the conditions given to him when he became President and what were the conditions when he left. As well as his lasting legacy

There is no doubt history will acknowledge he was given an economy on the brink of collapse and two wars to contend with. Obama righted the ship and stabilized the economy. He also withdrew us from two wars and avoided future entanglements in Egypt, Syria, Iran and Ukraine

Top ten President
That he made it to the point based on skin color isn't an accomplishment. It's yet another example of a black getting a government job based on his skin color rather than being able to do the job.

As far as being mixed race, he is. He's the by product of a typical runaway baby daddy and a white trash mother.

Being the first black president was quite an accomplishment. Considering that when he was born, his father would have been lynched in much of America for marrying a white woman. That a man with the name Barack Hussein Obama could rise to the presidency was a historic achievement.

And Osama bin Laden did not fly planes into the WTC....but he did order it
The problem is Obama takes credit and is given credit by his supporters as if he was on the raid. Regularly, it's stated that he killed bin Laden as if he took the shot.

He ordered the mission. If the SEALS were killed or captured, it would have been Obama who took the blame

Just like I said. When something doesn't work out the Obama butt kissers find a way to blame anyone else.

Top ten President

Being the first black president was quite an accomplishment. Considering that when he was born, his father would have been lynched in much of America for marrying a white woman. That a man with the name Barack Hussein Obama could rise to the presidency was a historic achievement.
Not when it happens because of being black. Someone with the same ideology, white skin, and the name John Smith wouldn't have made it through the primaries.

And Osama bin Laden did not fly planes into the WTC....but he did order it
The problem is Obama takes credit and is given credit by his supporters as if he was on the raid. Regularly, it's stated that he killed bin Laden as if he took the shot.

He ordered the mission. If the SEALS were killed or captured, it would have been Obama who took the blame
Bullshit.

Top ten President

Not when it happens because of being black. Someone with the same ideology, white skin, and the name John Smith wouldn't have made it through the primaries.

JFK did

Top ten President

JFK did

Not the same ideology. JFK said ask not what your country can do for you while Obama says the country should do for you what you don't want to do for yourself and force others to pay for it.

Top ten President

JFK did

Not the same ideology. JFK said ask not what your country can do for you while Obama says the country should do for you what you don't want to do for yourself and force others to pay for it.

"A tax cut means higher family income and higher business profits and a balanced federal budget....As the national income grows, the federal government will ultimately end up with more revenues. Prosperity is the real way to balance our budget. By lowering tax rates, by increasing jobs and income, we can expand tax revenues and finally bring our budget into balance." John F. Kennedy Source: September 18, 1963

Top ten President

JFK did

JFK was a strong supporter of anti-poverty programs. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country was a call for public service not a condemnation of social programs

Really? How long did it take for you to come up with that?:slap:

Forum List

Back