CDZ What Will be Obamas Legacy?

The President is allegedly a Professor. What he has give as a legacy is a blueprint on incompetency for future Presidents.

We will all witness who will take heed of this lesson and who won't in the future.

God save us.

After seeing a string of failed presidencies in my lifetime, Reagan and Nixon being the worst, I don't see much difference with Obama in the failure department. He failed to live up to what liberals thought they were voting for, but nobody that's a threat to wall street, the banks, and the war industry, has a chance to get to the white house anyway.
Well, I too lived through a number of failed Presidents. Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Bush Senior, Obama.......But for sheer incompetence, Obama is the undisputed King.

For sheer criminality, It's Reagan and Nixon. Check the record. This is what's important, not what fox news and hate radio preaches to it's unsophisticated, mostly ignorant base.

Which part of his legacy is this?

15nlkl0.jpg

Please take the time to list some of the efforts of Obama's that I may have not given enough credit for. I will be objective and honest in my reply. I can see you are upset and you may have a right to be.
At the moment my internet is not working well (I'm about 7000 miles away from you in a small country and internet often not great.)

Here is a website:
14 Facts About The Obama Presidency That Most People Don rsquo t Know

This is but a small list, 14, of his accomplishments.

Okay, I am going to do what you should have done... but I included just 6 of his accomplishments.

1. We've now had 63 straight months of economic expansion.

2. We are currently enjoying the longest period of private sector job creation in American history.

3. Unemployment has dropped from 10.1% in October of 2009 to 5.9% and projected to reach 5.4% by summer of 2015.

4. The stock market continues to set new records since President Obama has been in office.

5. The Federal budget deficit is shrinking. It’s been reduced by two-thirds since 2009.

6. Under President Obama, spending has increased only 1.4% annually, the lowest rate since Eisenhower was president.

It's up to you to put the last 8 on the board. All of these items are true, from my perspective.

I have a caveat for no. 1, and although there have been many months of economic good news, we have to remember where we were coming from in 2009. That wasn't that difficult of a feat, or perhaps it was, the fiscal cliff was looming. We were looking at a depression.

Do you remember the early months of the presidency? And the TARP Acts the Stimulus, etc? What the details of those were?

Others may want to talk about the other accomplishments, but they are real.
I don't have the time sweetie. I am at work on a break and need to get back to my tasks. Sorry. It is the middle of the day here.
When you are home, finish with the rest and start a dialogue with posters. Try to be open with them and maybe they can be more objective, too.
BTW, I love your avatar
I don't want to do this. I'm not that interested. I have a life. It is very easy to Google lists of his accomplishment. In fact, it's been done over and over again on this board. I'm not interested in repetitively going over it again. There is only one reason for this thread, and that's for the conservatives to try to pat themselves on the back about being against Obama and to pretend his is a failed presidency. I'm not interested. Done. I'll put the thread on unwatched and put you on ignore because you are pestering me and telling me what to do. This kind of thing is extremely tiresome.

History News Network Historians Give Barack Obama a B-

Presidential historians give Obama a B-. A 'C' is average, so he is above average. And that's my last post in this thread. Have fun.
What Will be Obamas Legacy?

I don't see much to go on but one of the most failed presidencies in U.S. History.

Stopped a Depression
Saved the banks and auto companies
Passed Obamacare
Expanded gay rights
Killed bin Laden
Immigration reform

Not too shabby

Is President under a record number on social welfare programs.

He killed Bin Laden? Immigration reform doesn't involve doing something unilaterally because his arrogant ass didn't like someone telling him no.

It's amazing all you ass kisser claim he did so much alone yet fail to acknowledge his failures.

I don't see much to go on but one of the most failed presidencies in U.S. History.

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Expanded gay rights
Killed bin Laden
Immigration reform

Not too shabby

Lengthened the Recession
Gave GM to the UAW
Lied to the public about Obamacare
Killed Christopher Stevens
Violated Immigration Law
Invited Russia to seize Ukraine
Lost the Iraq War

Not too impressive.

Terrorists killed Christopher Stevens....were the 3000 killed on 9-11 killed by George Bush?

Many on the left blame Bush and hold him accountable for 9/11 simply because he was President at the time.

Terrorist killed Chris Stevens yet you claim Obama killed Bin Laden. I could have swore the SEALS did that.

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Expanded gay rights
Killed bin Laden
Immigration reform

Not too shabby

Lengthened the Recession
Gave GM to the UAW
Violated Immigration Law
Lost the Iraq War

Not too impressive.

Terrorists killed Christopher Stevens....were the 3000 killed on 9-11 killed by George Bush?

The SEALS killed bin Laden.

The President is allegedly a Professor. What he has give as a legacy is a blueprint on incompetency for future Presidents.

We will all witness who will take heed of this lesson and who won't in the future.

God save us.

After seeing a string of failed presidencies in my lifetime, Reagan and Nixon being the worst, I don't see much difference with Obama in the failure department. He failed to live up to what liberals thought they were voting for, but nobody that's a threat to wall street, the banks, and the war industry, has a chance to get to the white house anyway.
Well, I too lived through a number of failed Presidents. Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Bush Senior, Obama.......But for sheer incompetence, Obama is the undisputed King.

For sheer criminality, It's Reagan and Nixon. Check the record. This is what's important, not what fox news and hate radio preaches to it's unsophisticated, mostly ignorant base.
Criminality? You are quickly losing any credibility you may have had.

To throw out a FoxNews retort provides proof that you aren't thinking (if ever you have in the past) and you are reacting poorly because you have nothing to support your bigotry. Enjoy your Monday.

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Expanded gay rights
Killed bin Laden
Immigration reform

Not too shabby

Lengthened the Recession
Gave GM to the UAW
Violated Immigration Law
Lost the Iraq War

Not too impressive.

The SEALS killed bin Laden.

And then V.P. Biden announced who they were, and MOST of Seal Team 6 are dead now...Coincidence???????

What happened to SEAL Team Six The most serious scandal of all - World Tribune World Tribune

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

What I find interesting about Obama and his supporters is that when something good happens, he gets credit yet when things go poorly he had nothing to do with it. Early in his Presidency his supporters said he hadn't been in office long enough to be blamed for things. However, when something happened to go well, they gave him credit although the amount of time was the same. That means if he's been in office long enough to get credit, he's been in office long enough to take blame. When someone builds their small business into something financially well off, he says "they didn't build that" yet if something good happens during his time in office, his supporters give him sole credit.

Forum List

Back