what white people learned from blm reading

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

That black want to wipe whites out. that blacks are racist , terrorists who burn ad loot. if they raid these racist books at all. Talk about black superiority. Blacks thinking they can tell all whites what to do. lol lol lol

That stupid **** who wrote that garbage can't even get 1 comment on her article.

That black want to wipe whites out. that blacks are racist , terrorists who burn ad loot. if they raid these racist books at all. Talk about black superiority. Blacks thinking they can tell all whites what to do. lol lol lol
Only white racists believe that. Why can't blascks tell whites what to do when it pertains to things they do that affect us. This ain't 1922, son. In a few years white will be a minority. You racists better start humbling yourselves.

Only white racists believe that. Why can't blascks tell whites what to do when it pertains to things they do that affect us. This ain't 1922, son. In a few years white will be a minority. You racists better start humbling yourselves.
The Mexicans, Hispanics, Indians, Chinese think you are subhuman so good luck Bro.
Us whites might have to build your lazy ass another underground railroad lol.

The Mexicans, Hispanics, Indians, Chinese think you are subhuman so good luck Bro.
Us whites might have to build your lazy ass another underground railroad lol.
None of the Mexicans, Hispanics, Indians, Chinese,Japanese, or any other non white group who is not black have ever expressed that to me. But most of them have plenty of bad words to say about whites. This is another delusion racist whites have.

There may be more whites in BLM than there are black folks, so your whole premise shows what a mumble, mouth, racist fool you are.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
None of the Mexicans, Hispanics, Indians, Chinese,Japanese, or any other non white group who is not black have ever expressed that to me. But most of them have plenty of bad words to say about whites. This is another delusion racist whites have.
They are not aligned with you. You know it, I know, everyone knows it.

Not wipe out whites, but enslave them further via taxes and other means while being allowed to openly bully and steal from them.

There may be more whites in BLM than there are black folks, so your whole premise shows what a mumble, mouth, racist fool you are.
They black women who wrote that is probably shacked up with a white guy. Most of those radicals are.

Nobody likes blacks is literally proved in this thread. Stupid negros.

I didn't learn anything from blm. All they managed to do was reinforce my beliefs that most blacks are savages.

Fuck BLM.

Forum List

Back