What was Merck up to

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Only 2 labs in the world maintain small pox stock,,,CDC ATL and a Russian one and yet vials of it were found at a Merck facility in Wales. What rich profits could be made if everyone had to get revaxxed for that eh...... People better go to jail and we damn well better get to the very bottom of this. Maybe some unannounced inspections of other labs on top of it.

Only 2 labs in the world maintain small pox stock,,,CDC ATL and a Russian one and yet vials of it were found at a Merck facility in Wales. What rich profits could be made if everyone had to get revaxxed for that eh...... People better go to jail and we damn well better get to the very bottom of this. Maybe some unannounced inspections of other labs on top of it.

It's probably been there for more than 80 years. They were "up to" to nothing. It's like finding those suppositories that you were prescribed 8 yrs ago in the very back of your fridge.

It's probably been there for more than 80 years. They were "up to" to nothing. It's like finding those suppositories that you were prescribed 8 yrs ago in the very back of your fridge.
I highly doubt that.......and it doesnt make them look any better......just another reason to give em a good ass reeming

I highly doubt that.......and it doesnt make them look any better......just another reason to give em a good ass reeming

Sure -- ream them out for not inventorying everything at the bottom of a sample freezer that -- Probably no one HAS EVEN OPENED that freezer for a decade or so.. Would be simple to find out. All those deep freezers require ID access...

Whatchawanna bet?

Sure -- ream them out for not inventorying everything at the bottom of a sample freezer that -- Probably no one HAS EVEN OPENED that freezer for a decade or so.. Would be simple to find out. All those deep freezers require ID access...

Whatchawanna bet?
Like I said...if thats how sloppy they are maybe they need some reminders ......

Ever been to a high level chem lab that's existed for nearly 80 or 100 years? ANY big lab has "legacy" rooms with stuff in it that NOBODY knows about.. Scientists are a little bunch of hoarders.
You keep making my point. If that's the case anybody could have walked out with those and nobody would have missed em......not exactly a great defense.

You keep making my point. If that's the case anybody could have walked out with those and nobody would have missed em......not exactly a great defense.

Govt is lying (or the press just mangled this) because there are MORE than just 2 labs with "legacy" smallpox samples. Every country with a bioweapons program has them for "defensive" purposes. I HOPE our country bio-weapons folks hold them for DEFENSE and NOT offense.

Because you have to be prepared to STOP a "smallpox" attack..

And no -- not just anyone could walk out with them because they'd be DEAD in a couple hours if not at MINUS 110 degrees..

Govt is lying (or the press just mangled this) because there are MORE than just 2 labs with "legacy" smallpox samples. Every country with a bioweapons program has them for "defensive" purposes. I HOPE our country bio-weapons folks hold them for DEFENSE and NOT offense.

Because you have to be prepared to STOP a "smallpox" attack..

And no -- not just anyone could walk out with them because they'd be DEAD in a couple hours if not at MINUS 110 degrees.
Very interesting you repeated attempts to make excuses for em......

God help them if this happens .......people will hunt these down

Forum List

Back