What Trump is doing...

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
What he is doing is throwing one outrage after another for the left. Who talks about his taxes, the Mexican Wall, the pipeline, De Vos, Obamacare and so on and so on?

It's like a batter getting several pitches simultaneously. He's not going to hit a thing.

The left is spinning around so fast, they almost literally can't tell their heads from their asses.

Friggin brilliant!

What he is doing is throwing one outrage after another for the left. Who talks about his taxes, the Mexican Wall, the pipeline, De Vos, Obamacare and so on and so on?

It's like a batter getting several pitches simultaneously. He's not going to hit a thing.

The left is going in circles so fast, they almost literally can't tell their heads from their asses.

Friggin brilliant!
They are defeated in 1 week!

The left is going in circles so fast, they almost literally can't tell their heads from their asses.

Friggin brilliant!
Must be why his approval numbers are so low

Friggin brilliant!

He has been doing that for months.. It's a LBJ stratagems

Friggin brilliant!
He's obviously so concerned with that. After all, he's only got about 1400 days til he's re-elected.

Friggin brilliant!
He's obviously so concerned with that. After all, he's only got about 1400 days til he's re-elected.
His party is awfully concerned, or don't you follow the part of the news. Slowly but surely they are turning against him

Friggin brilliant!

Exactly. The similarities between Trump and LBJ and FDR are amazing. LBJ was a chameleon like Trump. LBJ could make the Southern conservatives believe he was a conservative, and liberals believe he was a liberal.

FDR was known for making shit up on the fly. That is also how he won the Presidency. It must be a New Yorker thing.

However, LBJ was a brilliant legislative strategist. Trump is not. That's why I keep saying it is Paul Ryan who is in the catbird seat.

Friggin brilliant!

Exactly. The similarities between Trump and LBJ and FDR are amazing. FDR was also known for making shit up on the fly. It must be a New Yorker thing.

However, LBJ was a brilliant legislative strategist. Trump is not. That's why I keep saying it is Paul Ryan who is in the catbird seat.
Who knows just who is running this government, it isn't Trump. I thought that every one of Obamas executive actions were illegal, but now Trumps are just fine with you

Friggin brilliant!
His party is awfully concerned, or don't you follow the part of the news. Slowly but surely they are turning against him
Just the RINO's (Rubio, Graham, Ryan, et al) who were kicked to the curb last election

Friggin brilliant!
Just the RINO's (Rubio, Graham, Ryan, et al) who were kicked to the curb last election
Hard to imagine that your kind is on this board also, the means I am gone

Friggin brilliant!

Who McCain and Graham, they always have been against Trump. They are the king RINOS. I voted for McCain only because of Palin.

Keep up

Friggin brilliant!

Exactly. The similarities between Trump and LBJ and FDR are amazing. LBJ was a chameleon like Trump. LBJ could make the Southern conservatives believe he was a conservative, and liberals believe he was a liberal.

FDR was known for making shit up on the fly. That is also how he won the Presidency. It must be a New Yorker thing.

Yup LbJ and Trump is way to similar and now that you bought FDR in the mix... I see it

Friggin brilliant!

Gone.from.what? This board?

Friggin brilliant!

Exactly. The similarities between Trump and LBJ and FDR are amazing. FDR was also known for making shit up on the fly. It must be a New Yorker thing.

Who knows just who is running this government, it isn't Trump. I thought that every one of Obamas executive actions were illegal, but now Trumps are just fine with you
Oh, man. I hope all the pseudocons see your post. :lol:

The pseudocons had fits over Obama's EOs. They wanted to impeach Obama every time he wrote one. And they especially hated the Obama Executive Orders they made up:
Obama to ban Christmas Cards on Military Bases

OBAMA BANS NATIVITY SCENES ON FEDERAL PROPERTY

Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

Muslim President signs EO BANNING Pledge from all schools

:lol:

I only had a problem with a couple of Obama's EOs, as far as their legality. One in particular was the extension of the employer mandate. I am not positive he had the legal authority to do that without Congress. The GOP congress could have extended the employer mandate in five minutes. After all, they HATED the employer mandate. But the whiny fucks decided to force a constitutional crisis instead. Theater for the rubes.

If you think Trump's EOs are "just fine with me", then you don't know me at all.

Friggin brilliant!
I remember kicking your ass around on Yahoo, hit the bricks, punk!

Friggin brilliant!

Who McCain and Graham, they always have been against Trump. They are the king RINOS. I voted for McCain only because of Palin.

Keep up
Mccain and Graham are the tip of the iceberg, more are going to be following quite soon. You do need, very badly, McCain and Graham if you are going to secure a supreme court justice

Just think, last week Trump had the stupid Moon Bats parading around in their silly pink pussy hats and this week he has them crying about not letting more asshole Muslims come into the country.

What is hilarious is that the stupid Moon Bats don't even know how stupid and out of touch with reality they look.

They don't have a clue why Trump won, do they?

Friggin brilliant!
bye

Forum List

Back