What to my people is the 4th of July?

From the star of 'Hamilton', Daveed Diggs.

Fuck that Commie bastard. Commie traitors like him deserved hanged.
Sounds like he's trying to excuse some kind kind of violence against fellow Americans in advance to me.
I say BULLSHIT! This is classical conditioning, too. That actor didn't come up with all that Pavlovian hate on his own.
It was just fine by Jimi. Obviously a much better American than this moron.

Last edited:

Sounds like he's trying to excuse some kind kind of violence against fellow Americans in advance to me.
I say BULLSHIT! This is classical conditioning, too. That actor didn't come up with all that Pavlovian hate on his own.

He could make that guitar talk.

He could make that guitar talk.

He also loved America and Americans.

I've seen lots of black people at Independence Day fireworks shows over the years.

Apparently they were just there for the cotton candy.
No

they are rational black people who dont think like this crazy gay guy

I think somewhere along the way, a LOT of these people were "classically conditioned" AKA brainwashed to think like that.
There's way too many of these crazies for it not to involve the education system.
Something has to be done about that ASAP before America becomes a hellhole.

I've seen lots of black people at Independence Day fireworks shows over the years.

Apparently they were just there for the cotton candy.

Why shouldn't they be there? They're enjoying the fireworks, not their Independence Day.
Many blacks are patriotic, American, and loving.
Not this guy in the OP vid, though.

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.

According to the logic a whacked out liberals this black homosexual is a cultural (mis)appropriator

to hell with him and his goofy and uninformed opinions

I dont want him anywhere near our county’s 4th of July birthday celibrations

that jerk does mindless rhetoric well. He should be an actor. Will anyone give that poor oppressed VICTIM a chance? (his uncle was an insomniac-----so is my mother ........ ) age 100 years and claims she never sleeps

America is only a superpower because Europe destroyed itself in WW1 and 2, and the U.S. was the least damaged country to emerge from it. A Nazi got us to the moon. Our military slaughters impoverished nomads to protect oil routes. We elect corrupt, evil billionaires who threaten democracy and decency. Happy 4th of July.

Forum List

Back