What to do about Africa??

Africa is a shithole overall. And will be for the next 100 years.

What countries in Africa have you visited?
I dont have to visit them to know they are shitholes.

The only places I have ever been in Africa were Tripoli, Cairo and Asmara. I didn't think they were shitholes.
Were you on a guided tour?...I've been to real African shitholes where tour packages don't offer....and guns are in everyone's hand all the time...and barefoot babies play in sewage....put some of those hot spots on your bucket list....

Nope. I wasn't on guided tour.. I lived in Tripoli.

Decades ago, my middle school went on a fund drive for a small struggling African nation. We went door to door for donations, sent blankets, food packs, and money. Since then that country has gone through 2 name changes, and countless regime swaps, as one petty warlord after another took power. The same can be said of many African countries over the last half century. Few of our donations made it to the people they were intended for. Charitable foundations and church groups in the west have donated massive amounts of money and resources, in the last half century with the hopes the countries of Africa can become, productive states, who can govern themselves better than in the past, with poor results. Most of the governments are so corrupt, they barely function, and though the people seem to be hard working, the majority still live below the poverty line.

So, what to do about Africa? Should the west continue to pour resources into this continent year after year, or leave them to deal with their own problems?

There is nothing that the West can "do" for Africa.

But Africa cannot be ignored.

Why?

Because I have read that in the coming decades, the greatest growth in the world's population will be in Africa.

According to a (liberal) magazine many young African men will be headed for Europe, which -- according to some demographers-- may eventually have an population that is up to 25% sub-Saharan African.
Well than it seems the US and Europe better get their immigration policies in order to stop the African invasion before it starts

Decades ago, my middle school went on a fund drive for a small struggling African nation. We went door to door for donations, sent blankets, food packs, and money. Since then that country has gone through 2 name changes, and countless regime swaps, as one petty warlord after another took power. The same can be said of many African countries over the last half century. Few of our donations made it to the people they were intended for. Charitable foundations and church groups in the west have donated massive amounts of money and resources, in the last half century with the hopes the countries of Africa can become, productive states, who can govern themselves better than in the past, with poor results. Most of the governments are so corrupt, they barely function, and though the people seem to be hard working, the majority still live below the poverty line.

So, what to do about Africa? Should the west continue to pour resources into this continent year after year, or leave them to deal with their own problems?

Sell it to Oprah; she seems to think she knows all about what needs to be done. We can deport all the hood rats and loud stupid and crooked black pols over there to order them around and tell them how to behave. The murder rate will thin out most of Africa's problems in a month or two under their expert guidance. They can use Obama's wildly successful 'Community Organizing in Chicago and Big Giant Civil Rights Activist John Lewis's giant success in his district for blueprints.

Why?

Because I have read that in the coming decades, the greatest growth in the world's population will be in Africa.

According to a (liberal) magazine many young African men will be headed for Europe, which -- according to some demographers-- may eventually have an population that is up to 25% sub-Saharan African.
Well than it seems the US and Europe better get their immigration policies in order to stop the African invasion before it starts

Just put a moratorium on ALL immigration for the next 20 years.

55u2n3.jpg

Why?

I just saw on FOX (of course!) a photo of some people from Ghana who have joined the ladies and gentlemen and children who are currently honoring us with their presence at the border.

Why?

Just put a moratorium on ALL immigration for the next 20 years.

Or longer; it worked very well form about 1920 to 1965, allowing very large groups of tens of millions of immigrants to be absorbed and educated, and gave a Civil Rights movement a shot at success, until commies and crooked black pols and gangsters screwed up it up beyond repair 'Outsourcing' killed off what little was left of 'progress'..

Africa today is what it is as a result of the slave trade from centuries ago. White Europeans enslaved the top of the gene pool in Africa, which left the lesser of the Africans to build their continent.

It was a huge handicap to to deal with. It’s like stealing Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen off of the Bulls and leaving them to defend themselves (Bulls Have never recovered)

We owe it as Americans to not just pass reparations for african Americans, but for all Africans

Africa today is what it is as a result of the slave trade from centuries ago. White Europeans enslaved the top of the gene pool in Africa, which left the lesser of the Africans to build their continent.

It was a huge handicap to to deal with. It’s like stealing Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen off of the Bulls and leaving them to defend themselves (Bulls Have never recovered)

We owe it as Americans to not just pass reparations for african Americans, but for all Africans

lol more utter rubbish. If you think blacks here were the 'top of the gene pool' then it's clear you've never been to
Africa.

That's ridiculous.

Colonize it....oh wait that didn't work. NVM
White Spring

Don't believe the propaganda against colonization; racial superiority is the natural and realistic order of things. The European hereditary ruling classes became weak and drifting, so they justified their 20th Century impotence, decadence, and obsolescence by claiming that imperialism was immoral.

A healthy Populist ruling class would do it the American Way, by taking away the savages' undeserved land and dormant resources, creating opportunities for all Whites to get a fresh start.

Forum List

Back