What threads do you rapidly scroll past on a frequent basis? poll

What threads do you rapidly scroll past on a frequent basis?

• 1 anything by Moonglow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 anything about space aliens

• 3 anything good said about current Admin (don't buy it)

• Total voters

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I don't know... Everyone is different. Sometimes I ask myself why I scroll past certain topics without even considering responding. But in the end, I guess you could chalk it up to FOCUS. I have limited time, so I don't want to waste it on space alien stories that usually cannot be credibly believed and etc...............................

Any of the election fraud nonsense. Though I occasional thread crap, for old time's sake.

I guess dblack doesn't think the Steal is for real?

He ought to read the books and watch the videos I have!

But I somehow think he will not

hmmm... Now why am i so cynical?

:rolleyes:

I pass on most every OP that lacks intelligence, common sense or humor, predominately left wingers as it turns out… 🙂

I pass on most every OP that lacks intelligence, common sense or humor, predominately left wingers as it turns out… 🙂
many are lacking in FACTS

just a bunch of blabbering.. stream of consciousness (assuming there is any consciousness)

I don't know... Everyone is different. Sometimes I ask myself why I scroll past certain topics without even considering responding. But in the end, I guess you could chalk it up to FOCUS. I have limited time, so I don't want to waste it on space alien stories that usually cannot be credibly believed and etc...............................
Long Rod's dirty creative writing posts.

Most of the political threads.

Most of the political threads.
those are some of the most interesting

although sometimes interesting in a BAD way... a way that makes one rather depressed (but we can snap ourselves out of depression.. a big cup of coffee with lots of cream and natural sweetner.. yum :)

many are lacking in FACTS

just a bunch of blabbering.. stream of consciousness (assuming there is any consciousness)
I just wish they’d come to the point quicker and facts are usually the comedy these days.
.. and pleased to meet 1miseryindex .. 😉

.. also long ponderous posts .. I’ll commit to certain known members that are great reads but generally .. bah humbug on the twits.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back