What they're doing to Jake Angeli (protester with the horns) is tantamount to torture

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I am a democrat, but I have a conscience. This individual's mother revealed that he is not being fed organic food all the time while in custody.
Please let's stay classy, let's not call him a white privileged snowflake Karen boy.
Per ABC reporter:

I'm sorry, I can't make a serious response with the pic that was added.
Hey... There is a reason those American Indians followed buffalo around... They are fuck'n tasty. I'd imagine if you had a wild one... I don't blame the guy for trying.

Edit: Almost all food is organic. The only one that comes to mind at the moment that is not is salt. Going by googles first definition.

Hey... There is a reason those American Indians followed buffalo around... They are fuck'n tasty. I'd imagine if you had a wild one... I don't blame the guy for trying.

Edit: Almost all food is organic. The only one that comes to mind at the moment that is not is salt. Going by googles first definition.

I hear buffalo is pretty good. I've never had it but I would give it a go.

I'll try to, but it has to be organic..

You should... You absolutely should. Make sure they cook it over a open flame to boot... OMG.

A feral cat that lives under my porch decided he didn't want to eat the food I gave him. When he got hungry enough, he ate it and liked it. The idiot with the horns might be as smart as a cat.

I am a democrat, but I have a conscience. This individual's mother revealed that he is not being fed organic food all the time while in custody.
Please let's stay classy, let's not call him a white privileged snowflake Karen boy.
Per ABC reporter:

I hope they put that man in prison for as many years as possible.

He's a criminal and criminals belong in prison.

Per ABC reporter:

All organic, hmm, does he eat grass like a bovine with horns I wonder?

You should... You absolutely should. Make sure they cook it over a open flame to boot... OMG.
I won a chili cookoff with bison meat. It is a good, low fat protein.

Almost all food is organic.

Especially my favorite food.

Soylent-Green-feature.jpg

It is tasty. Like beef but usually leaner. But still has good flavor.

Per ABC reporter:

Why is he locked up--------he's not a threat to anyone and didn't do anything but wear a loud obnoxious outfit.

Per ABC reporter:

Why is he locked up--------he's not a threat to anyone and didn't do anything but wear a loud obnoxious outfit.

I heard he was charged with a felony count of HUA.

Forum List

Back