What???? There's More??????

Time and again you author posts which tend to be nothing more than artiacts of mental illness.
I don't know what an artiact is but for someone who posts nothing but steaming piles of unsubstantiated animal dung 24/7 those are bold words.
Durham has been on a goose chase, a vendetta authorized by Billy the Bagman, for longer than it took Mueller to reveal evidence of Trump's obstruction of justice and John has come up with absolutely nothing.

You guys should read Mueller's report. Especially Sec. II, pages 78-90 where he discusses, in great detail, one of Trump's act of obstruction.

NPR and the NYTimes both say you're lying.

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election," Barr wrote in a letter to leaders of the House and Senate judiciary committees on Sunday afternoon.That was despite "multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign," he wrote. Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction

“ The report further explains that a primary consideration for the Special Counsel's investigation was whether any Americans – including individuals associated with the Trump campaign – joined the Russian conspiracies to influence the election, which would be a federal crime. The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities.” Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report (Published 2019)

“The Washington Post corrects, removes parts of two stories regarding the Steele dossier…Other stories that made the same assertion were corrected as well.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...c9b770-43d5-11ec-a88e-2aa4632af69b_story.html

I don't know what an artiact is but for someone who posts nothing but steaming piles of unsubstantiated animal dung 24/7 those are bold words.
Durham has been on a goose chase, a vendetta authorized by Billy the Bagman, for longer than it took Mueller to reveal evidence of Trump's obstruction of justice and John has come up with absolutely nothing.

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented, and is 100% true, accurate and correct.

Watch me prove it: you're an imbecile, the Hiroo Onoda of the message board.

You might want to look that up.

Yeah, it will be right after Hillary is locked up.

I have said from the very beginning on this very forum that Trump did nothing illegal. I was against the Mueller investigation and the impeachment.

You though think that Durham is going to be your savior .

sucks to be you

1650147088917.png

NPR and the NYTimes both say you're lying.
“To prove that a defendant acted ‘knowledgeably and willfully,’ the government would have to show that the defendant had general knowledge his conduct was unlawful,” said the report.

Translation; Donnie J conspired with Russian government operatives to obtain dirt on Hillary, an illegal act.

“To prove that a defendant acted ‘knowledgeably and willfully,’ the government would have to show that the defendant had general knowledge his conduct was unlawful,” said the report.

Translation; Donnie J conspired with Russian government operatives to obtain dirt on Hillary.

Mueller tried to save your hurt feelings, but he reported the very opposite.

The Democrat Party as aided the Bolshevik motherland since 1933.

Roosevelt: "I would rather lose New Zealand, Australia or anything else than have the Russian front collapse."​

Robert Dallek, "Franklin D. Roosevelt and American Foreign Policy, 1932-1945," p. 338.​

Yup!​

'Russia Uber Alles'​

What nation did Roosevelt represent, again?​

Democrats made certain that Stalin survived the war.

Hillary and Bill took $million from the Kremlin for our uranium, and got their help, the dossier, in return.

The Biden Crime Cartel learned at the feet of the masters:

1650147467824.png

And you swallow every lie the communists tell you........

Mueller tried to save your hurt feelings
Nothing is going to save your feelings since..............

Translation; Donnie J conspired with Russian government operatives to obtain dirt on Hillary, an illegal act.

Nothing is going to save your feelings since..............

"...would have to...." but didn't.

English is my second language.....you seem not to have a first.

Makes you a perfect Democrat voter.

"Sussmann has pleaded not guilty and has sought to dismiss the case. The federal judge presiding over the case denied that request this week."

How long before Sussmann is found dead in Fort Marcy Park????

"...would have to...." but didn't.
Since English is your second language maybe you don't fully understand what it means when a special counsel says a law was broken.

Mueller declined to charge Donald Trump Jr. for meeting with Russian lawyer​

Once it became clear the meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer would become public knowledge, senior aides scrambled to respond.​

Donald Trump Jr. and other Trump campaign officials involved in the June 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer were not charged with campaign finance violations in part because it would be difficult to prove the participants knew their conduct was unlawful, special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report, released Thursday, said.

The meeting, which took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016 was pitched to Trump Jr. as the opportunity for members of Trump's presidential campaign to receive damaging information about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton from Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

It is illegal for campaigns to accept help from a foreign government or from foreign nationals.

The decision not to prosecute for extenuating circumstances doesn't change the fact that Donnie J illegally conspired with Russians.

Since English is your second language maybe you don't fully understand what it means when a special counsel says a law was broken.

Mueller declined to charge Donald Trump Jr. for meeting with Russian lawyer​

Once it became clear the meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer would become public knowledge, senior aides scrambled to respond.​

Donald Trump Jr. and other Trump campaign officials involved in the June 2016 meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer were not charged with campaign finance violations in part because it would be difficult to prove the participants knew their conduct was unlawful, special counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report, released Thursday, said.

The meeting, which took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016 was pitched to Trump Jr. as the opportunity for members of Trump's presidential campaign to receive damaging information about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton from Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

It is illegal for campaigns to accept help from a foreign government or from foreign nationals.

The decision not to prosecute for extenuating circumstances doesn't change the fact that Donnie J illegally conspired with Russians.

He says either "guilty" or "not guilty."
Anything else is simply blather.

Even with the enormous pressure from you Nazis, guess which one he was forced to admit?

In analyzing the President’s actions regarding the disclosure of information about the June
9 meeting, the following evidence is relevant to the elements of obstruction of justice:
a. Obstructive act. On at least three occasions between June 29, 2017, and July 9,
2017, the President directed Hicks and others not to publicly disclose information about the June
9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and a Russian attorney. On June 29, Hicks
warned the President that the emails setting up the June 9 meeting were “really bad” and the story
would be “massive” when it broke, but the President told her and Kushner to “leave it alone.”
Early on July 8, after Hicks told the President the New York Times was working on a story about
the June 9 meeting, the President directed her not to comment, even though Hicks said that the
President usually considered not responding to the press to be the ultimate sin. Later that day, the
President rejected Trump Jr.’s draft statement that would have acknowledged that the meeting was
with “an individual who I was told might have information helpful to the campaign.” The
President then dictated a statement to Hicks that said the meeting was about Russian adoption
(which the President had twice been told was discussed at the meeting). The statement dictated
by the President did not mention the offer of derogatory information about Clinton.
Each of these efforts by the President involved his communications team and was directed
at the press. They would amount to obstructive acts only if the President, by taking these actions,
sought to withhold information from or mislead congressional investigators or the Special Counsel.
On May 17, 2017, the President’s campaign received a document request from SSCI that clearly
covered the June 9 meeting and underlying emails, and those documents also plainly would have
been relevant to the Special Counsel’s investigation.
Do you have any 'credible' sources for any of this? And I go by the same definition of credible that the left does. If it doesn't confirm My bias, it ain't credible.

Nice deflection, but not the point. The matter at hand is whether there was an illegal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. The Trump Tower meeting checks all the boxes...........sans Donnie J's stupidity and Mueller being a Repub.
Like y'all say against charges of Biden stealing the election -- show me the indictments.

Yeah, it will be right after Hillary is locked up.

I have said from the very beginning on this very forum that Trump did nothing illegal. I was against the Mueller investigation and the impeachment.

You though think that Durham is going to be your savior .

sucks to be you
Really? Do I think that the 2020 election is going to be overturned, Trump ushered into his rightful place in the Oval Office, and gas prices immediately drop a dollar a gallon?

Is that what I think?

Really? Do I think that the 2020 election is going to be overturned, Trump ushered into his rightful place in the Oval Office, and gas prices immediately drop a dollar a gallon?

Is that what I think?

Would not shock me in the least. Most of the folks on this board seem to think so

1. Soooo.....Durham's first filing named Sussmann in particular, but put Hillary et. al. in the spotlight.
Liars, all of the dozens of slanders of Trump came from the Democrats, and total morons are still nodding and believing every lie.

Well....the first charge was lying to the FBI.....now a filing adds that Sussmann was also lying to the CIA.

2. "Durham also alleges that Sussmann in February 2017 provided an "updated set of allegations," including the Alfa Bank claims, and additional allegations related to Trump to a second U.S. government agency, which Fox News has confirmed was the CIA.

3. In his filing Friday, Durham says the government expects to "adduce evidence at trial" that will reflect that the FBI and the CIA "concluded that the Russian Bank 1 allegations were untrue and unsupported.

4. Durham says CIA found data alleging Trump-Russia connection not 'technically plausible,' was 'user created'

Mueller's investigation found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between Trump or the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.

Durham has indicted three people as part of his investigation: Sussmann in September 2021, Igor Danchenko in November 2021 and Kevin Clinesmith in August 2020."

Which is a bigger joke.....Russia Collision, or Jan6 Insurrection?????????
The biggest joke is that people in The Democrat Party and members of The Deep State did not face a firing squad for Treason, Sedition and Insurrection!

Forum List

Back