What the US has done in the Middle East.

From what I understand the route they chose to run a pipe line to the Mediterranean AROUND ISRAEL TO LEBANON crosses Syria.

TAPLINE ran from Ghawar to Sidon, but there was too much sabotage. It's been shut down for years. What are you talking about?

You bashed the Military, and are pissing your pants in fear of Russia. We can wipe the floor with those cossack bastards!
I question military leadership and you know damn well there's a huge difference.

If you supported the Iraq War the Syrian War, Libyan War and everywhere else that we're doing covert military operations that the American people don't know about ....

then you are a danger to our national security not me.

I question military leadership and you know damn well there's a huge difference.

If you supported the Iraq War the Syrian War, Libyan War and everywhere else that we're doing covert military operations that the American people don't know about ....

then you are a danger to our national security not me.

That's your opinion, not fact.

The fact that you know about it, doesn't make it covert.

That's your opinion, not fact.

The fact that you know about it, doesn't make it covert.
I know that before Bush , 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. - only 20 years ago -
the National Debt was a chunky but still manageable $5 trillion.

What is it now $32 trillion.?
And now the Republicans are about to take over Washington DC again and blame it all on Medicare and Social Security aren't they ?

Watch the op video and then we'll talk.Or find a transcript of it show and me anything you disagree with Col Black about.

Colonel Black seems to have a very shallow and recent understanding of the middle east. It would be interesting to know how many days he was in Libya.

I know that before Bush , 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. - only 20 years ago -
the National Debt was a chunky but still manageable $5 trillion.

What is it now $32 trillion.?
And now the Republicans are about to take over Washington DC again and blame it all on Medicare and Social Security aren't they ?

Obama had 8 years of racking up inflation with money printing and unchecked spending. and 20 years of moron presidents like Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Biden to make it bad. Trump had his fair share too.

Obama had 8 years of racking up inflation with money printing and unchecked spending. and 20 years of moron presidents like Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Biden to make it bad. Trump had his fair share too.
We should seize Saudi Arabia and nationalize all their assets.... the oil dollars will be ours.

That's where the hijackers were from, the Saudi government funded it ( 9/11)even though that is still classified by the FBI and CIA.....Saudi intelligence likely knew because we know NSA has been helping them.

We should seize Saudi Arabia and nationalize all their assets.... the oil dollars will be ours.

That's where the hijackers were from, the Saudi government funded it ( 9/11)even though that is still classified by the FBI and CIA.....Saudi intelligence likely knew because we know NSA has been helping them.

OBL wanted the US to blame the Saudis. They revoked bin Laden 's citizenship in 1994. He hated them as much as he hated the US. You are helping bin Laden. You aren't very bright.

OBL wanted the US to blame the Saudis. They revoked bin Laden 's citizenship in 1994. He hated them as much as he hated the US. You are helping bin Laden. You aren't very bright.
Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset. So was Saddam Hussein but of course you already knew that.....
it's what I like about you.... your attention to details.

Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset. So was Saddam Hussein but of course you already knew that.....
it's what I like about you.... your attention to details.
Lol. You are so ignorant. If not for crackpot conspiracy theories you wouldn't know anything at all. Have you ever been to any country in the middle east or north Africa?

Lol. You are so ignorant. If not for crackpot conspiracy theories you wouldn't know anything at all. Have you ever been to any country in the middle east or north Africa?
I'll let you know when I talk to you all the Libyans I invited to my house.

I got a good deal through the Clinton Foundation on an online slave auction

You're clueless.
But
I'm not doing your homework for you
The Russian Federation was on the side of Assad and against ISIS. In fact, ISIS was doing just that: they were fighting against Assed. Obama smoked too much marijuana

The Russian Federation was on the side of Assad and against ISIS. In fact, ISIS was doing just that: they were fighting against Assed. Obama smoked too much marijuana

Russia should have helped Assad in 2005.

Forum List

Back