What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

Yes AGAIN. New Zealand is a little over 1% the US's population and has no open borders with third world countries, no blue cities with gangs and ghettoes, no major drug cartels. Your endless insistence on comparing us is just frankly moronic and ignorant.

Also, it's pretty funny you think I'm the one who made up guns and freedom, LOL. Buy some American history books. Focus on the founding fathers.

And so since there are no guns to confiscate from honest New Zealanders because none of you care about guns, why is crime going up since they did?
Dunno about your way of doing maths in the US, but when reported crimes go from 283,984 in 2019 to 265,162 in 2020, we call that a decrease. And even if there has been an increase, it doesn't correlate with gun ownership. Unlike the US most of NZ has never been armed in the first place. When it comes to owning a pistol for example, you either have to have a special licence and even then you have to store it at a gun club not your house (although there is the odd rare exception to that rule)
And what confiscation are you talking about. If I don't have a criminal record I can own a firearm. Dunno what the problem is.

No gangs? - hhmm...they are certainly becoming an issue. Nice guys like these daycare workers...
1627084150024.png

1627084522014.png

1627084833873.png

1627084901132.png

1627084973129.png

Last edited:
I don't think you know what a racist is. There are cultural differences between people. Many of those cultural differences are correlated with race. Observing a cultural difference as a generalization isn't racist. I've been in a family of color for 33 years. In some ways it's the same and some ways not. There are things I like and don't like about it. But I look at it that it's a great to have more than one experience.

If everyone is racist, then why is it lily white Democrats who are screaming racist, racist, racist at everyone then wanting to be rewarded for racism?
Most cultural differences are racial.
I said racist to a degree. There is racist stereotype (Asians can't drive/black people are lazy/whitey has privilege), which almost everybody has come across or thought about at one time or another. Then there is endemic racism - "oh, look, here's comes a black family wanting to rent a house. Dad is an accountant, mum is a lawyer but I won't rent them this house. Instead I'll give it to the white family, where both parents are on welfare". Then there is the overt racism - burning a white cross on somebody's lawn, or a whitey walking through South Central LA and getting the shit beat of them because, well, they're white.

There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

Why New Zealand rejected populist ideas other nations have embraced
When are you moving there?

I am on over 10 prescription medications for a whole bunch of serious medical issues.

Hmm ... I don't trust in marijuana-medicine. But if it is proven in clinical studies what you do, then do it. In Germany we had for example nothing what had to do with marijuana in our medicine and all clinical studies in context marijuana were unclear. The most experienced medical institution - the German parliament - decided suddenly marijuana has to be free for everyone ... on medical reasons. Or with other words: This was a 100% political decision - what I hate very much.

I'm a legal drug addict in that I'm addicted to being alive.

Don't try to tell me bullshit. No one dies because of a lack of marijuana. Marijuana is an extremely dangerous drug which destroys the brain.

You don't have that addiction?

I never use alcohol or drugs.

I'll let you pass on getting medical treatment. I didn't smoke pot for 40 years after high school, but pot is by far the best way to deal with the symptoms with the fewest side effects. Mostly your response was yet again you just being a dick.

Are you sure you are able to trust what you try to tell yourselve?

And I got your argument. Germany = the US.

Which Germany? Which USA?

You don't need guns so we don't.

I gave you an example that there is much more possible in avoiding violence with weapons than most US-Americans think about.

You ignore rising violence

There is no rising of violence. If you like to know what most brutal violence is then read reports from the 30 years war 1618-1648. Swedish soldiers for example had a nice game. They caught a farmer and forced him ... Its perhaps better to stop now this story.

and that after gun confiscation actual crime goes up. Convince you you're wrong.

My answer, pass. And again my experience being in Amsterdam while Paris was shot up then being in Paris and all the cops were wearing bullet proof vests is something you won't address because it doesn't work for your argument.

It's bullshit what you say here and you know this.

I did like your stupid response whiffing on my point that cops were openly carrying automatic weapons.

But if everyone had carried automatic weapons? What could had happend in this case in such a situation? It had been able the side effects had been much more drastically than the terror attacks itselve. But this have to discuss professionals.

Again: I never spoke about a professional use of war weapons. I always only spoke about the private use of weapons. I used the example that about 250,000 policemen in Germany shoot in a normal year less than 100 times including warn shots and kill less than 10 people that there is a lot what can be better in the USA. The situation in the great USA is about 25 times = 2500% more worse than in Germany. And we have relativelly much more migrants from much more different cultures in Germany than the USA.

My point was obviously that cops wearing bullet proof vests and carrying automatic weapons are actually worried about guns.

... and bombs and other forms of terror. Sure they do so. That's their profession. And after offical hours the policeman brings the weapons into the own departement, where her huspand waits to bring her and his children into a cinema to view a new nice French film about the Ch'tis for example. And they enjoy this film - without weapons.

You were all duh, dar, cops can carry guns. Leftists are not smart. You can't be with that stupid ideology, can you?

You smoke marijuana and call me "stupid lefty"? Are you really sure your brain works in normal parameters?

Last edited:
Dunno about your way of doing maths in the US, but when reported crimes go from 283,984 in 2019 to 265,162 in 2020, we call that a decrease. And even if there has been an increase, it doesn't correlate with gun ownership. Unlike the US most of NZ has never been armed in the first place. When it comes to owning a pistol for example, you either have to have a special licence and even then you have to store it at a gun club not your house (although there is the odd rare exception to that rule)
And what confiscation are you talking about. If I don't have a criminal record I can own a firearm. Dunno what the problem is.

No gangs? - hhmm...they are certainly becoming an issue. Nice guys like these daycare workers...
View attachment 516534
View attachment 516539
View attachment 516541
View attachment 516542
View attachment 516543

I gave you the link on guns violence, so you used a different statistic rather than address it.

The rest is you bickering. OOohhhhh, you can give a picture of eight guys, clearly that's makes New Zealand like South Chicago. You're a tool

Most cultural differences are racial.
I said racist to a degree. There is racist stereotype (Asians can't drive/black people are lazy/whitey has privilege), which almost everybody has come across or thought about at one time or another. Then there is endemic racism - "oh, look, here's comes a black family wanting to rent a house. Dad is an accountant, mum is a lawyer but I won't rent them this house. Instead I'll give it to the white family, where both parents are on welfare". Then there is the overt racism - burning a white cross on somebody's lawn, or a whitey walking through South Central LA and getting the shit beat of them because, well, they're white.

You sure have a lot of bigotry, I'll give you that.

Again, I don't hate my wife and kids. Not even a little. I'd bet big money my daughters are a lot smarter than your white ass

Hmm ... I don't trust in marijuana-medicine. But if it is proven in clinical studies what you do, then do it. In Germany we had for example nothing what had to do with marijuana in our medicine and all clinical studies in context marijuana were unclear. The most experienced medical institution - the German parliament - decided suddenly marijuana has to be free for everyone ... on medical reasons. Or with other words: This was a 100% political decision - what I hate very much.

Don't try to tell me bullshit. No one dies because of a lack of marijuana. Marijuana is an extremely dangerous drug which destroys the brain.

I never use alcohol or drugs.

Are you sure you are able to trust what you try to tell yourselve?

Which Germany? Which USA?

I gave you an example that there is much more possible in avoiding violence with weapons than most US-Americans think about.

There is no rising of violence. If you like to know what most brutal violence is then read reports from the 30 years war 1618-1648. Swedish soldiers for example had a nice game. They caught a farmer and forced him ... Its perhaps better to stop now this story.

It's bullshit what you say here and you know this.

But if everyone had carried automatic weapons? What could had happend in this case in such a situation? It had been able the side effects had been much more drastically than the terror attacks itselve. But this have to discuss professionals.

Again: I never spoke about a professional use of war weapons. I always only spoke about the private use of weapons. I used the example that about 250,000 policemen in Germany shoot in a normal year less than 100 times including warn shots and kill less than 10 people that there is a lot what can be better in the USA. The situation in the great USA is about 25 times = 2500% more worse than in Germany. And we have relativelly much more migrants from much more different cultures in Germany than the USA.

... and bombs and other forms of terror. Sure they do so. That's their profession. And after offical hours the policeman brings the weapons into the own departement, where her huspand waits to bring her and his children into a cinema to view a new nice French film about the Ch'tis for example. And they enjoy this film - without weapons.

You smoke marijuana and call me "stupid lefty"? Are you really sure your brain works in normal parameters?

I don't need a medical study to tell me that pot treats my symptoms. They are SYMPTOMS. Studies tell you the effect on the disease. I'm not saying it cures anything. Only that the medical problems and drugs to treat them have a lot of side effects that make me feel like shit. You don't need a study to tell you that it makes you feel better from all the side effects of the medical problems and the other drugs. My problem is genetics. I already outlived my father by almost a decade. It is what it is.

The rest is you just continuing to be a dick. Go back to church and worry about yourself.

Note again you asked me a question, I answered it, and you've been nothing but a pure dick about it. It's just how you roll

Last edited:
I don't need a medical study to tell me that pot treats my symptoms.

But the people who give you your drugs have to know what they are doing on what reason. Your will to use drugs is not the only criterion.

They are SYMPTOMS.

Symptoms are not able to be cured.

Studies tell you the effect on the disease. I'm not saying it cures anything. Only that the medical problems and drugs to treat them have a lot of side effects that make me feel like shit.

Drug addicts don't feel well. The moment they do so is only a self-delusion.

You don't need a study to tell you that it makes you feel better from all the side effects of the medical problems and the other drugs. My problem is genetics. I already outlived my father by almost a decade. It is what it is.

Hmm. ... When my father died he was more than 1 decade younger than I am now. This had nothing to do with genetics as far as I know.

The rest is you just continuing to be a dick.

Am I?

Go back to church and worry about yourself.

I'm not worried about myselve. Perhaps I should. Could perhaps be better.

Note again you asked me a question, I answered it, and you've been nothing but a pure dick about it. It's just how you roll

Hmm ... Compassion will not help you. And to cure a sickness with a sickness will also not help you. What will help you?

Last edited:
But the people who give you your drugs have to know what they are doing on what reason. Your will to use drugs is not the only criterion.

Symptoms are not able to be cured.

Drug addicts don't feel well. The moment they do so is only a self-delusion.

Hmm. ... When my father died he was more than 1 decade younger than I am now. This had nothing to do with genetics as far as I know.

Am I?

I'm not worried about myselve. Perhaps I should. Could perhaps be better.

Hmm ... Compassion will not help you. And to cure a sickness with a sickness will also not help you. What will help you?

You must really be insecure to be that pompous about that you know everything about everything. I get why you're a Democrat, they always believe that.

Next time I'll ask you about my medical treatment since you know everything about that too.

Note you asked me a question, I answered it and you've been nothing but a dick about it. It's just how you roll

You think you have a illegal immigration problem now, yeah, stop sending foreign aid...see how that works out for you.
No problem all we have to do is take the money we save and secure our borders.

Pull our military out of all foreign countries and have our sailors soldiers and airmen patrol the borders.

I gave you the link on guns violence, so you used a different statistic rather than address it.

The rest is you bickering. OOohhhhh, you can give a picture of eight guys, clearly that's makes New Zealand like South Chicago. You're a tool
?? What post did you give me a link? And my link was to hard data from the NZ government. Talk about not addressing something.

Well, if you ever are in NZ, go up to one of those patched guys and tell them they are nothing like the 'hard' dudes from Chicago's south side. Just make sure your health insurance is in order. Patched gang members and associates are up to about 30,000 in number in NZ. Too many when you look at the population of the country.

You sure have a lot of bigotry, I'll give you that.

Again, I don't hate my wife and kids. Not even a little. I'd bet big money my daughters are a lot smarter than your white ass
Who said I have bigotry? You know what an example is, right? That is what I was giving.

Who said you had to hate somebody to have racist or biased tendencies?

Your daughters could be smarter than me. They might not be. Dunno what that has to do with anything. You seem to think I'm advocating certain things. I'm not. I'm giving examples. I think the KKK are scum. I think Nazi's are too. As are diehard commies. As are the anti-white radical element of BLM.

The fact you're missing my point seems to lead me to the conclusion that maybe the smarts missed a generation in your family and went straight to your daughters - if they are as smart as you claim.

You must really be insecure to be that pompous about that you know everything about everything. I get why you're a Democrat,

I am not - but so what? Still today believes everyone Charly Chaplin had been a Jew because he never said anything else when somone tried him to hurt with the foolish trying to call him a Jew. Whether he was really a Jew or not only Charly Chaplin knew on his own.

they always believe that.

Next time I'll ask you about my medical treatment since you know everything about that too.

Your shield is perfect. There's not any other way for you then to use marijuana, isn't it? And it's legal. And the society supports you to do so. Perfect. And now comes a stupid strange German democrat and says to you: "Try to find other ways. It's in gneneral not really sure that marijuana helps and marijuana destroys your brain ." Why should you do so? You live in a perfect world which cares essentially for your drugs and drug dealers. Keeps the question who cares for you? You - or the other people who drug you too? It's more easy, isn't it? For everyone. Keeps the question: What is the future of the "homo oeconomicus" without the help of god and with the help of drugs?

Note you asked me a question, I answered it and you've been nothing but a dick about it.

I did not ask you something. I "asked": "You smoke marijuana and you call me a stupid lefty?" That was a so called rhethorical question.

It's just how you roll

I do what? Roll? An expression from the language of the sailors, I guess.

Last edited:
Never forget ya'll ....Jacinda Arden at the helm in NZ is a Globalist through and through.....New World Order and all that shit.

She is best friends with the witch Clinton.... need I say more?

Whatever discourse she is blabbing .....you must take that into account.

I feel sorry for all Patriots fighting for freedom in NZ.:(

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

New Topics

Forum List

Back